Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made some juice and rewicked an rta. Check tracking on 5 different packages quite a few times.

I've never been one to order stuff off eBay but lately I have been. I've been looking for sellers that are close to my location to cut down on shipping times. It's actually working pretty well. I ordered a couple pulse kits yesterday and they'll be here tomorrow!

Also ordered batteries from lion instead of IMR since they're closer and those might come tomorrow as well!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I told Liion that I collected stickers. So they sent me 20 stickers lol. Its amazing how many stickers I get just for asking.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told Liion that I collected stickers. So they sent me 20 stickers lol. Its amazing how many stickers I get just for asking.

I’d hope they’re pretty free with that stuff...that’s free advertising, practically. Same reason why hotels stamp their name and crest/logo on everything we steal from the maid carts...they figured they can’t keep us from ravaging their supply of tiny soaps and hand sanitizer...might as well make them mini billboards to advertise with

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rearranged my vape stuff and put all the juice bottles in a box to clean it up a bit. Looks a lot more organized now.
6804ee11cbf9f726f47cdd2e323b0070.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made some juice for friends. Rewicked an rda that I'm going to let a friend try. He's never used one. Then rewicked my pulse 24. Currently squonking away.

I need to post some stuff in the trading section but I'm so tired. I don't wanna do anything! I have some bottles that need to be cleaned too.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checked my tracking on my order from fasttech again... for like the millionth time. It finally arrived in the states! Ordered on Jan 21st, tracking said it was leaving beijing on the 24th. Finally it arrived in Chicago today, Feb 5th to make its way to me in Michigan. I'm so impatient. But I'm also too cheap to pay for express shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some juice for friends. Rewicked an rda that I'm going to let a friend try. He's never used one. Then rewicked my pulse 24. Currently squonking away.

I need to post some stuff in the trading section but I'm so tired. I don't wanna do anything! I have some bottles that need to be cleaned too.

How you doing buddy, my best friend ever !!!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, lemme think... hmmm... I vaped.

View attachment 71606

That one, today. And oh yeah, I dry-burned and re-wicked it this morning, because I remembered thinking it tasted kinda crappy, a couple times yesterday.

Andria

(and I can also vouch for Juicy's posts, because I saw a lot of them in the fuggee thread. :D)
This is nice... I like the color.... and It looks comfortable to vape....

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rebuilt and rewicked the same tank over and over and over. It's one of those days where somehow I can't get the build right and can't figure out why. Should probably wait until tomorrow and then everything will be fine again from the first attempt, as happens so often...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuilt and rewicked the same tank over and over and over. It's one of those days where somehow I can't get the build right and can't figure out why. Should probably wait until tomorrow and then everything will be fine again from the first attempt, as happens so often...
So where is the problem. Wick, Wraps, material of coil, ohms, patience ?

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So where is the problem. Wick, Wraps, material of coil, ohms, patience ?

No idea. I sometimes have these days that a tank which I was able to nail the builds on before just suddenly don't seem to taste right, gurgle or worse. Next day the builds work fine again. Nothing to worry about :) I'll just use a dripper/squonker until I calm down :wait:

I'm not even building anything fancy anyway. Most likely the wicking, if I had to hazard a guess ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just vaped about 40MLs or so lost count because I really don't care. I do know I emptied a few bottles I had hanging around! The Aries guzzles!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was off work today and had the place to myself, so, I brought all my workstation stuff out to the living room and been marathon watching Blue Bloods on Netflix while squonking the day away and building some coils and I’m about to mix up another 30ml batch of this Peach-Strawberry-Pineapple Juice.
2b271960009d7ec163c5e4f97a21158c.jpg

Hopped on FastTech a few minutes ago and put in an order for a new Revolver Reloaded 2 as I accidentally broke the one that I’ve been using and have really loved. The one I had was Black with Red lettering and looked nice, but after longtime use and washing, it was getting ugly, so, I just went with the Copper version this time around. I’m just hoping I got my order in quick enough that it ships before Chinese New Year hits and FastTech shuts down for 10 days in its observance of it.
a3c8856a029a296f8910803de0790a70.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Since I'm loving the Minikin 2, I thought a little bit slimmer for short trips out and about would be good... ordered the Asmodus Colossal. And while I was at it, I also got a second Innokin Ares MTL RTA, and the Zenith MTL (stock coil tank) for lazy days as well.
That'll be another of those discussions with the significant other... "You did what? Again? How many of those do you need?" :cuss2: - "Last one, promised - for this fortnight." :teehee:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I'm loving the Minikin 2, I thought a little bit slimmer for short trips out and about would be good... ordered the Asmodus Colossal. And while I was at it, I also got a second Innokin Ares MTL RTA, and the Zenith MTL (stock coil tank) for lazy days as well.
That'll be another of those discussions with the significant other... "You did what? Again? How many of those do you need?" :cuss2: - "Last one, promised - for this fortnight." :teehee:
I'll be getting that talk from the wife when this weekend is over. Floris orca squonk and sxmini g-class on the way to the house. She knows about one and bought the dye for me but has no idea of the pricing on these things. She doesn't ask, I don't tell.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Delivery tracker tracking... Did they send it? Where is it? Will I get it by Monday? These questions need answers, urgently, especially as I've never ordered from that shop in France! So far, none the wiser, so I'll keep tracking the tracker :crazy:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Delivery tracker tracking... Did they send it? Where is it? Will I get it by Monday? These questions need answers, urgently, especially as I've never ordered from that shop in France! So far, none the wiser, so I'll keep tracking the tracker :crazy:
Yeah, I ordered something Monday that should have been in my box Wed. But because I put a simple note on my order, and they can't be called or call anyone like they can't afford a phone, it baffled them so much they had to tag team me with emails for over 3 days before it went to out yesterday. At least it will be over with tomorrow.:facepalm:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I ordered something Monday that should have been in my box Wed. But because I put a simple note on my order, and they can't be called or call anyone like they can't afford a phone, it baffled them so much they had to tag team me with emails for over 3 days before it went to out yesterday. At least it will be over with tomorrow.:facepalm:

Blimey! Sucks when you are trying to make it easy for them, and they are too dim to get that and waste everyone's time instead. I hope you get your items soon!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About to pull my hair out over this USPS claim. Take 3 hours to transfer photos from phone to laptop. Need one more and can't get it. Then go to upload to the PO website. Now I have to convert them to jpeg or PDF. Jesus Christ about to just beat my damn self. Ahhhhh

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
About to pull my hair out over this USPS claim. Take 3 hours to transfer photos from phone to laptop. Need one more and can't get it. Then go to upload to the PO website. Now I have to convert them to jpeg or PDF. Jesus Christ about to just beat my damn self. Ahhhhh

The post office is a federal building, they're only doing what the government does best: finding something simple and complicating it. Hope you can get that shit settled man.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The post office is a federal building, they're only doing what the government does best: finding something simple and complicating it. Hope you can get that shit settled man.
Finally figured it out. Glad Google has more answers than my wife. Then I click the USB charging notification in my phone and it brings up a menu for file transfer. Jeez. Wish I saw that 3 hours ago. Hell good thing now though is everyone is asleep. Ha ha. Started watching the Olympics and it got real quiet.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

You need one of these (link below).
Best investment I ever made.
Plug it into your phone, copy files to it.
Plug it in to your PC or laptop, copy or move to your laptop.

This is the one I got, it's so small I carry it on my key chain.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-connector-Android-Devices-SDDD2-064G-G46/dp/B00RBGYGPG

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You need one of these (link below).
Best investment I ever made.
Plug it into your phone, copy files to it.
Plug it in to your PC or laptop, copy or move to your laptop.

This is the one I got, it's so small I carry it on my key chain.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-connector-Android-Devices-SDDD2-064G-G46/dp/B00RBGYGPG

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
I've used that one and bought extras for friends as gifts. Works very well. The key is the OTG (on the go) part, otherwise they won't work that way.
and there's always..email it!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent way too much money. Get tax refund and another decent check from insurance refund. 2 mods and 3 RDA'a, some coils from AVS, a crap ton of juice, and some other odds and ends. Wife going to be mad..Oh well.
That's what my ex used to do.... Spend it till we're broke......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors