Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It sure looks like the Cobra is working in Replay-
I used the Pyro, but good to know that the Cobra will work-
It is so new- I read on some of the escribe that coil material didn't matter- but I used ss in the Pyro to make sure as some say you have to use TC wire.
After using it for a day, even though the replay function was there using the Cobra I don't think it was functioning properly.
I switched it out for a Serpent SMM with an SS coil and the difference is night and day.

be1d7d02057953521674706ee5283479.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
After using it for a day, even though the replay function was there using the Cobra I don't think it was functioning properly.
I switched it out for a Serpent SMM with an SS coil and the difference is night and day.

be1d7d02057953521674706ee5283479.jpg

Have you tried vaping your tank dry yet? That is when Replay really shines.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Placed and order to MBV, my hubby loves their Grape eliquid- I have tried to get him to use other grapes- nope, loves MBV Grape- LOL!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I placed an order with 8Vape on Thursday for a new Joytech Penguin SE in black, coils and extra tank- of course they have a 20% off sale after I ordered -LOL
His Penguin that he has been using for months is acting funny, so time for a new one!
Tracking says it will be at my house on Monday.
8Vape sale code:
May the 4th be with you! Use coupon code: MAYTHE4TH for 20% OFF your next order! Darth Vape On! (Offer ends Revenge of the 5th Saturday)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
He should try chubby bubble Vapes bubble purp. It tastes like big league chew gum from years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Good thing I like Grape too- will have to try the Chubby Bubble Vape Bubble Purp!
Not too many grape eliquids- I have tried the V3 Grape Nerds- I love it ,hubby says meh.
I tried the SauceLA Purple Powder and we both dislike that one. Not one my of faves- I love many of the SauceLA flavors but Purple Powder is not one of them.
My hubby is still a dual user- he never planned on quitting cigarettes like I did! I dragged him into vaping and after many flavors at least he likes one MBV Grape well enough to vape, trust me I have tried everything, going on 4 years now. Lucky he likes the Penguin too.Trust me I have loads of great gear too-

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good thing I like Grape too- will have to try the Chubby Bubble Vape Bubble Purp!
Not too many grape eliquids- I have tried the V3 Grape Nerds- I love it ,hubby says meh.
I tried the SauceLA Purple Powder and we both dislike that one. Not one my of faves- I love many of the SauceLA flavors but Purple Powder is not one of them.
My hubby is still a dual user- he never planned on quitting cigarettes like I did! I dragged him into vaping and after many flavors at least he likes one MBV Grape well enough to vape, trust me I have tried everything, going on 4 years now. Lucky he likes the Penguin too.Trust me I have loads of great gear too-
I got my wife a penguin a few months back. She Vapes in the car and that's it unfortunately. The purp is great. I want to try the watermelon flavor also. I keep the grape in hand at all times though.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got my wife a penguin a few months back. She Vapes in the car and that's it unfortunately. The purp is great. I want to try the watermelon flavor also. I keep the grape in hand at all times though.

The best we can do is keep trying - but I know when to pick my battles- my hubby only vapes at work, because it is too far of a walk.
He is not allowed to smoke in the house, so he has created a man cave in the garage -LOL!
:hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I already received the flavors I ordered from DIYFS! These were from a contest win, and I thought it would be at least another week! Got those plus about 10 FW and TFA Signature flavors from ECX.

Placed an order for a Vaporesso NRG Mini tank and coils for myself, and some Smok TFV12 coils for my son, at FT. Think that NRG Mini is going to look great on my iJoy Capo. Now to wait...and wait...

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did some yard mowing and vaping...yard vape consisted of a Hugo Vaper squeeze with a goon 528 squonking some of my homemade strawberry/coconut/banana mix.

Purchased an Orca 20700 mod i think friday and purchasing a 6ixty7even Neo mod today hopefully.

Squonk life will be good.:cool:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already received the flavors I ordered from DIYFS! These were from a contest win, and I thought it would be at least another week! Got those plus about 10 FW and TFA Signature flavors from ECX.

Placed an order for a Vaporesso NRG Mini tank and coils for myself, and some Smok TFV12 coils for my son, at FT. Think that NRG Mini is going to look great on my iJoy Capo. Now to wait...and wait...
I have to say that DIYFS's service is very good. & every time I've ordered from them I seem to get a free test bottle of a different flavor. Plus, they tape the bottles to keep them from leaking.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have to say that DIYFS's service is very good. & every time I've ordered from them I seem to get a free test bottle of a different flavor. Plus, they tape the bottles to keep them from leaking.

You're right. I got a free bottle of a berries mix. Should have mentioned that as well. Thanks!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Have you tried Uncle Junks "Big League Grape" yet?
That shit is good

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Have you tried vaping your tank dry yet? That is when Replay really shines.
Re: Replay
This is awesome!
I've been playing with it for a couple of days now and getting the hang of things.
I tossed an RDA with a set of SS Claptons on it and decided to try out the no dry hit feature.
I'm impressed! I Vaped on it until the flavor started getting just a little bit muted then kept on going.
The results: If I kept vaping on it, it just slowly started hitting with less power and less heat until there was virtually no flavor left. The RDA never heated up and not one dry hit!
Absolutely love Replay!
Now I wish I would have kept my 75C BF.

e8338b6a236d8fae3515ef3a6be6fef9.jpg

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Re: Replay
This is awesome!
I've been playing with it for a couple of days now and getting the hang of things.
I tossed an RDA with a set of SS Claptons on it and decided to try out the no dry hit feature.
I'm impressed! I Vaped on it until the flavor started getting just a little bit muted then kept on going.
The results: If I kept vaping on it, it just slowly started hitting with less power and less heat until there was virtually no flavor left. The RDA never heated up and not one dry hit!
Absolutely love Replay!
Now I wish I would have kept my 75C BF.

e8338b6a236d8fae3515ef3a6be6fef9.jpg

I did the same and had the exactly same experience with Replay the 1st day- I just had to see how Replay would work- waiting for that hot burnt hit- nope! The Replay would have been awesome with your Therion BF- forget to squonk- no problem.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Packed up my mods and tanks apart 6 of each, put the house on the market, so wife said needed to declutter house, wife didn’t realize how much I got till I packed it up :rolleyes:

Hoping we sell fast, so can get it all out again, I like to switch mods and tanks around, and now got a few mods only used a few times in the attic :(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Packed up my mods and tanks apart 6 of each, put the house on the market, so wife said needed to declutter house, wife didn’t realize how much I got till I packed it up :rolleyes:

Hoping we sell fast, so can get it all out again, I like to switch mods and tanks around, and now got a few mods only used a few times in the attic :(

Best of Luck to you on selling your house quickly!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Mixed up a couple of new juices. Took advantage of the VT discount on BCF. Ordered the Recurve from Purecoils and 2 Wasp Nanos from 3f. Happily vaping while watching NHL. :)

You are always so busy!
I've been using using my Wasp Nano with my Inbox V3, and now I ordered the Kindbright Flave RDTA for the Inbox V3
The Flave is due at my house tomorrow.
I hope all is well with you and yours!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are always so busy!
I've been using using my Wasp Nano with my Inbox V3, and now I ordered the Kindbright Flave RDTA for the Inbox V3
The Flave is due at my house tomorrow.
I hope all is well with you and yours!
Lol! Yeah, I wish I wasn’t so busy sometimes. Just getting into building and squonking.....I love it! Hope all is well for you, too!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a REALLY bad day, a typical fall off the wagon & have a smoke day but I didn't. I vaped... a LOT, but no coffin nails for me today.
Also, the wife's 80W Swag mod came in the mail today. She likes it a lot, so that was good.

Hang in there.

Had a good day.
Got a V1 Nuppin in the mail.
Made 120 ml of Cromwells Custard.
Filled several Unicorn bottles.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was a REALLY bad day, a typical fall off the wagon & have a smoke day but I didn't. I vaped... a LOT, but no coffin nails for me today.
Also, the wife's 80W Swag mod came in the mail today. She likes it a lot, so that was good.

Good for you....those kind of days are so hard. :hug:

VU Sponsors