Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I tried giving away all my old Evod and T3S clearo stuff.
Finally trashed it.
For myself... I just can't see ever going back there...

Look, I pulled out a Nautilus Mini the other day - a tank I was actively using up until about six months ago - and tried to vape with it. Kept thinking to myself, how in the hell did I ever even stand this thing?

So you know I'm just picking. I save a lot of stuff, but sometimes, yeah, it's time for it to go.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've become engulfed in online forums and chats on facebook and discord. I didn't realize the vaping community was so big!
Welcome to VU.
Yep pretty good sized vaping community. However vapers in the USA are a very minority group and of that minority group we are but a small fraction.
The vast majority of vapers are not active online in vape forums and such.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU.
Yep pretty good sized vaping community. However vapers in the USA are a very minority group and of that minority group we are but a small fraction.

This is very true. I have about a dozen or so friends that vape, and I'm the only one of them that's active online.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.
The Best group is here though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
c01cc8fd79fd4a80a7e3cf488456800c.png

Finally getting the hang of making staple coils now. Next step framed staples.

Carpe Nidor

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned in DR sq, put new coils in a pulse 22 (which is really pissing me off) and 2 Recurves. Everything got fresh cotton. Pulled the vgod tube mech out of storage popped the DR on it and have been vaping Nilla Cake with this set up most of the day. Been a while since I vaped anything that doesn't squonk.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Had to repair my iJoy Zenith in a hotel today. The button started getting wonky and once the screws walk down its a bitch to get apart. Had to use a hair dryer to make the plastic pliable enough to get it apart. Its an easy enough fix once apart. There are 4 screws that hold on the button. Here are the guts for anyone curios.

IiJoy Zenith.jpg
Sorry for the shit hotel picture. Lighting in here sucks.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Tried something different. Been trying out pod kits (turns out I don't like them). So I have this 35mg nic salt juice. Put about 10 drops in the Kennedy on a stacked tube mech. For those that don't know, this is a series configuration averaging 8 volts.

I don't recommend it.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried something different. Been trying out pod kits (turns out I don't like them). So I have this 35mg nic salt juice. Put about 10 drops in the Kennedy on a stacked tube mech. For those that don't know, this is a series configuration averaging 8 volts.

I don't recommend it.

SO what was the result and should there be a video for humorous educational purposes?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been testing the Engine Nano for a day now - she's all set to ride the SXmini to work and home.

Hate the rose-gold color, but love the simplicity, airflow and flavor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Serious head rush I bet~!

Reminds me of when I vaped straight 48MG in VG to shut the assholes up on that other forum up telling people the dangers of Nicotine. Oh yeah I also rubbed it on both forearms for good measure to prove I did not need to go to the ER.

Edit:

Do NOT try this at home~! Not recommended

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started early today and bought a pretty much brand new yftk billet box and some Nautilus coils to make one of my billets an MTL setup. Not much else going on money spending wise though. I think I'm pretty set. Bunch of vape stuff just staring at me now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did some changing of cotton
Made a coil for a new rda
Mixed 4 three flavor recipes for the challenge
Checked on several recipes that are steeping
Realized that I’ve inadvertently not bought anything for 6 days
Vaped a lot
Charged a few batteries

Today, realized that I had bought some flavors a few days ago. Oops. Cause they’re here now.....

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
True. :D

But one of these screens has saved multiple screws, o-rings, etc. from going down the drain over the years.

I clean EVERY new atty I get. The first time I used a new RDA that had residual machine oil on it is when I made the decision to do so.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. It's one more thing I'd have to store in a kitchen smaller than the bathroom - which is tiny.

Irritatingly: nothing was reacting to magnets, either. Worse, after draining and rinsing the trap? No clamp.. flailing by hand on top knocked it from wherever it was hiding ON the drain down, though. (Damned clamp-system makes me eye it and mutter "Keep it up bitch, I use kayfuns..")

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife and Daughter are out of town for the weekend with her family and son is at scout camp for the week. Feeling a bit lonely so I hit a few vape shops. Ended up buying another Pulse 80w and Drop RDA. Put a single 3 core fused clapton in the Drop and happily vaping away. So far I'm liking the Drop.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the drop, too, but I think I like the dead rabbit just a little bit more. I don't get the juice condensation around the air holes in the dead rabbit like I do on the drop. Flavor quality seems to be about the same, though.
Wife and Daughter are out of town for the weekend with her family and son is at scout camp for the week. Feeling a bit lonely so I hit a few vape shops. Ended up buying another Pulse 80w and Drop RDA. Put a single 3 core fused clapton in the Drop and happily vaping away. So far I'm liking the Drop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I'm not so sure about the drop vs the dead rabbit. I just put the drop on my pulse 80w for the 1st time & I think the flavor might actually be a little better on this set up.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dibs on 90% discount

SOLD!!!!

This is so wonderful - THANK YOU

Didn't think I'd be able to give away these five-year-old Davide AnyVapes (takes nautilus coils) and impressive number of Kanger Aerotank Giants

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SOLD!!!!

This is so wonderful - THANK YOU

Didn't think I'd be able to give away these five-year-old Davide AnyVapes (takes nautilus coils) and impressive number of Kanger Aerotank Giants
You have non squonk stuff!? Shame shame

VU Sponsors