Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ah, Bronuts....I haven’t had that in a hot minute. I may just mix that one up.....maybe with the new FA chocolate donut.

I whipped this one up from a one shot, its pretty good. Rhodonite was a one shot also but smells weird as hell.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I whipped this one up from a one shot, its pretty good. Rhodonite was a one shot also but smells weird as hell.
Rhodonite is actually quite good. It’s a lighter flavor....delicate. But def complex. I like it. It’s one of Wayne’s better ones, IMO.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got my Chef’s box of flavor goodies.
Filled a few tanks/bottles.
Checked on a few experimental recipes.
Updated flavor inventory
Changed a bit of cotton

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found rhodonite to be one of my favorites. I gave it some time to steep and it was well worth it! If I remember it's a apple raspberry cookie and the fruits really come out after a good couple week steep. I'll have to order some of that now that I've been talking about it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I found rhodonite to be one of my favorites. I gave it some time to steep and it was well worth it! If I remember it's a apple raspberry cookie and the fruits really come out after a good couple week steep. I'll have to order some of that now that I've been talking about it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is great to hear. Will let it setup for a while and see whats what in a couple of weeks.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dialed in the perfect settings on my Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3.

Now I need to buy batteries in threes. :teehee:

I love my Cylon 218w but this thing is beautiful.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a couple of iJoy RDTA combo 2 atties from Wish.com. To hell with leaky RTAs!
I used to order from wish all the time. Used to be great for me then the shipping got terrible. Some items I never got. Pay for fast shipping on items and they we're weeks late. Always got a refund though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just got back from Publix and a few local vape shops. Was at Publix first and bought a Cannoli from their deli, so when I saw these at a shop I knew I had to buy them
ec58e93e725cb80913fa9a1948425519.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Just got back from Publix and a few local vape shops. Was at Publix first and bought a Cannoli from their deli, so when I saw these at a shop I knew I had to buy them
ec58e93e725cb80913fa9a1948425519.jpg

Those look pretty tasty. Are they?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I set off a smoke detector vaping. Only time it has ever happened in a hotel.
I didn't think that would happen. It's never happened at home anyway.
Guess I better stop vaping in airplane bathrooms then.
Don't want an Air Marshall to look like a hero at my expense.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Its a photoelectric one and very sensitive.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I'm impressed :)

Been sorely tempted to sneak a puff or two while flying but never had the balls to do it on a plane

Many a airport bathroom, but never while on the actual airplane

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rebuild my recurve 35 time... (5) times lol.

Worked on slentre braid, different variations. Starting to get decent. Braiding is an entirely different ballgame.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed a few new experiments.
Vaped.
Perused the forums.
Ordered some re-up flavors(BCF loves me)
Got my Molly squonk up and running
Drooled over the hardware section

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm impressed :)

Been sorely tempted to sneak a puff or two while flying but never had the balls to do it on a plane

Many a airport bathroom, but never while on the actual airplane

Never had any issues on plane. Just take it easy, lower the voltage, close down the airflow and try to slip it out like a fart in a crowded room.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shipped out some items from my sale threads. Want to thank everyone for participating in that. Got a driptip. And vaping in the quiet as my wife and kids are at an amusement park. Of course not me. I have to pay for it. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Shipped out some items from my sale threads. Want to thank everyone for participating in that. Got a driptip. And vaping in the quiet as my wife and kids are at an amusement park. Of course not me. I have to pay for it. Lol

Just my own opinion, of course, but I would ONE THOUSAND PERCENT rather work than go to an amusement park!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my own opinion, of course, but I would ONE THOUSAND PERCENT rather work than go to an amusement park!
Really? I'd rather do almost anything than go-to work. But most weeks I'm 7on 0 off. Roller coasters are fun. One time I definitely think of nothing but squeezing my butt cheeks together and screaming.Lol. My youngest daughter loves the rides. And no one else will go with her so.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made my cousin mad last night. He's kind of like a follow the crowd vaper. By that I mean, he only wants to vape when he sees other people doing it. I see him every few months and he'll want to start vaping when he sees my set up. So he'll buy something from me, vape for awhile and go back to smokes. We've done this many times over the years.

The latest time was on the 4th. He wanted me to build him a mechanical squonker. I told him I'm not comfortable doing that because he has a lot to learn and to buy a regulated mod, an rda, and learn to build coils first. He didn't like that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Made my cousin mad last night. He's kind of like a follow the crowd vaper. By that I mean, he only wants to vape when he sees other people doing it. I see him every few months and he'll want to start vaping when he sees my set up. So he'll buy something from me, vape for awhile and go back to smokes. We've done this many times over the years.

The latest time was on the 4th. He wanted me to build him a mechanical squonker. I told him I'm not comfortable doing that because he has a lot to learn and to buy a regulated mod, an rda, and learn to build coils first. He didn't like that.

It boils down to be the same as anything else - you can't control what he does, but you can control what you do. It is entirely up to you to go along with a request like that or not. Not to be hard-hearted and bitchy, but it doesn't much matter if he likes it, because you're entirely in the right to NOT do something you see as unsafe. Your opinion on this particular thing comes from a more experienced and educated place than his.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It boils down to be the same as anything else - you can't control what he does, but you can control what you do. It is entirely up to you to go along with a request like that or not. Not to be hard-hearted and bitchy, but it doesn't much matter if he likes it, because you're entirely in the right to NOT do something you see as unsafe. Your opinion on this particular thing comes from a more experienced and educated place than his.
Well said.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good little cotton scissors.
Wescott Titanium 5 inch scissors.
$9+ on Walmart Website but found for $7 in store.
In the sewing dept of course.

I had been using the next grade down of the same scissor for around 2 years with no issues.
It is ~$4.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuilding BOTH Engine Nano with parallel 28awg SS316L..

While vaping the first changeover my eye noticed a nice bit of SS mesh floating around the counter, so.. Nano #2 is now wearing 3 loops of folded mesh! ;-)

Awfully tasty, but it doesn't want to coil nice and neat, ("Looky here, I got needle-nose pliers that say YOU FIT!").

I may just order a "roll" of whateverthehell mesh 'ribbon' they push, (I don't want to rape the minimal Genny supplies).

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I like that shape a lot! I have some that are just about that shape, but they aren't as open as that. I like the openness of your style.
Looks similar to the the Recurve drip tip, just a smaller diameter. I like my Recurve drip tips just as much as my drip tips from Half Moon Mods

VU Sponsors