Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
same as above pretty much...I cleaned out and re coiled a few tanks using SS316L wire.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Set an co-worker straight that said "what are you smoking". I kindly explained to him that I don't smoke, that I vape.
His response was "what ever, keep thinking that" ... that is when the detailed explanation came out and I promptly explained to him that he is the idiot and needs to do research before opening his mouth and inserting foot.

He's one of the "non smokers" -- "anti vapor" type of idiots.

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping a lot, cleaning coils, going through the switches in two of the Poldiacs, and got email from Miriam this morning saying they are having 200 more of the pole screw sets made for my Poldiacs that I've been desperate to get which is really great news! I'll buy up a bunch of those! Tracking shipment of my next Poldiac and DID along with the brass center posts for the DID I ordered, and scouring Eastern Europe for more Poldiacs. If I could get 20 of them I think that might be enough... maybe.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered from v3 again and tracked the juice i ordered monday because v3 wasnt on sale. Lots of juice to try on its way

kingshockey

Member For 4 Years
went to my local vape shop and got my months supply of juice got hooked up with a pack of clieto and tobbecco coils for free and got a herakles plus tank for 20bux so far i like how the tank rips

InAbsentiaMods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Researched prices for hand-powered drills, so I can get some super fine control on coil builds.

I don't need one, especially since people figured out the easy way to make aliens, but I love watching ohm boy Josh videos when he's got his magnifying goggles on and is using his hand drill, gives me a good giggle.

Also I researched conductivity, resistivity and resistance in metals and non-metals a bit too see if there were any improvements to be made to mech mods as they are these days.

Cheers

Jacob Chandler
@InAbsentiaMods

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still practicing them dang Aliens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today? Cleaned up my juice storage, mixed some test batches of new juice, cleaned some attys, and cleaned a bunch of bottles

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dry burn, new wick and filled my sqounk bottle with some Double Apple Hookah. Damn good stuff!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Made a couple of bottles of juice earlier, and might mix some more later tonight, just trying to decide what I want to make this go around.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned up a mess. Woke up, grabbed the vape. Opened the juiceflow and airflow, turned the mod on. Wasn't reading the coil right for whatever reason so took the tank off, reattached. Resistance read properly again, go to take a vape. Weak with hardly any flavor. Hit it again, weak and hardly any flavor, all airy.

Look down and realize I must have bumped the swivel style fill cap to the side when dicking around with it. Was inhaling half from the chimney and half from one of the fill holes. Smh. Close it, go to take a vape - lots of resistance, then a gurgle. Figure I'll vape through it, go to check email and suddenly feel something warm pissing down my leg. I look down and realize when the vacuum in the tank let loose vaping it with the fill ports half open it must have dumped down the airflow around the bottom, juice splooged on my chair, down my leg. FML. lol

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far today, vaped about 20 ml of juice, cleaned a rta, threw some aliens in the tfv8, posted some vape/coil shots on Instagram and got in here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaped, sold a buddy some juice i didnt care for from my sample packs dirt cheap. Thinking about trying to sell my xcube and calypso since i use neither of them. Stopped at the lvs for some gorrilla bottles and gave them crap for my tank still not being in!

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cleaned my tank and replaced the coil
Had some fun here in the forums
Made 120 ml of juice
Divided by zero and ruined the world.....sorry about that.....

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been doing a lot of re-wicking and vaping on different tanks and rda's testing the new Juices I got from TheSauceLA..I found out the 1922 juice is not for me..cant stand mentholo_O

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coiled two new attys for squonkers, loving the flavor.......:popcorn:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rewicked my BB rba. Tasted like I overwicked it, so I just ripped out the factory fused claptons in favor of some 3x28/38 ss316L I made last week. I was tired of them just sitting there mocking me everytime I opened my vapekit for a refill. YUGE improvement! The smok claptons weren't bad, but mine are better, lol.

Erbz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Way to go! :)

I just hope he sticks with it as he's already had a heart attack and a multiple bypass operation a few years back , plus the smokes really make him wheeze and don't do his chest any favours at all at this time of year due to his COPD.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered juice because thesaucela had a deal, listed some gear i dont use for sale on facebook and vaped!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to a South African gathering today. I saw a guy with a mod and started talking to him. He had a RX 2/3 with a Griffin 25. I had the same mod with an Avocado 24. We spent 30 minutes shooting the shit. He turned me on to a guy who has a FB page and manages to get hardware into the country. I turned him on to Advance Vape to buy pre-made Clapton wire. He's South African and his best vaping buddy is Canadian. They don't DIY. We'll get together soon and I'll bring a shitload of juice and we'll drip it. Sounds like fun.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rebuild time! Single fused Clapton (dual 28g core 38g wrap) while waiting for my coil from AVS

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

Last edited:

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
vaping while trying to make some cleaning of my appartement lol ... Sooo tempted to take a vape!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made a pair of 24g SS316L fused claptons with 36g SS outter wraps and put them in my CEO RDA then tried a Home made clone Tigers blood ejuice..Not bad..needs more watermelon and strawberry in it though...A great coconut exhale however.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sold my xcube and calypso. Browsing juice companys on the ol interwebs

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Received a Coil Master building mat along with a blue sleeve for my Alien. Checked a bunch of tracking information for my new gear coming from China and read an order confirmation email for a bunch of juice and a Kennedy Trickster I ordered.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stalking the Sauce LA... Made an order on Wednesday, the 8th not realizing till the next day that they had a sale on the 30ml bottles. My shit still says unfulfilled.... :(:(:(:cry::sad::cry::sad::cry::sad:

I know they must be extraordinarily busy, so i'm not gonna bother them for the next day or so... I'm just sad. :sad:

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I stopped at a local sign shop and had some vinyl graphics made for my coffin mod that I'm building. It's going to be a dual 18650 mosfet build with a volt meter. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to build in series or parallel but I'll figure that out tomorrow when I wire everything up.

Shawn

tmp_27151-20170315_201631764743211.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ordered some juice from MyFreedomSmokes.com with my contest winnings (and some additional money). :D

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Gonna try to build on my new and first rda (wismec indestructible)

Gonna use kanthal transformer coil rated at 0.5 each ... Running at 0.25 in dual

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

VU Sponsors