Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I messed around with some different battery wrap ideas. :)

f022c7704953a8a37ad9851d81834022.jpg

6c4f4478ef434cd98baad64e5797f7b2.jpg

44e894c8f7d71353960ae767ed422cde.jpg

a2e1ec09579b25a4c3f0e3d2ae3d250d.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Dude. That looks cool.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I made some piña colada juice, and built/installed this baby into my Recurve RSA. Got my new cap from @gadget for my Recurve and installed it.
4f4d717fd3ad68424afb77108fb320e8.jpg
8303eeb51f668d06cb850b3891201a5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
1. Ordered 1liter of 100mg/ml Nude Nicotine
2. Ordered 2 gallons of VG (also from Nude Nicotine)
3. Spent my GC compliments of One Stop DIY Shop and got some new flavors from brands I haven't used (exciting)
4. Cleaned the RDA's I wanted to use
5. Finally checked out on my BCF cart
6. Tracked a bunch of stuff. Cursed a lot that some of it is growing roots in China
7.Vaped, a lot.

So far, so good.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting patiently for afternoon to come so I can pick up the vape mail my postman couldn't be bothered to attempt to deliver. The guy on foot doesn't even try, he fills out the delivery notices in advance and just quietly drops them in the mailbox.

Larger packages however are delivered by a different guy, who is actually awesome.

Guess I should have ordered more stuff.

In the meantime, going to wind some ni80 claptons and install some fresh mtl builds.

Edit: Wound some 40ga ni80 around 26ga ni80 and put a couple of fresh builds into the Hastur Mini and the v1 Goblin Mini.

Hastur got 10 wraps at 2.5mm and goblin got 11 wraps @ 2.0mm. Tasty tasty tasty!

Also wound some fused clapton wire. Dual 26ga core, 40ga outer. Will probably end up in the Reload RTA eventually, but the baby is demanding my attention so that will have to wait. No biggie, got a similar build in there already that's still chucking the flavor.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a volt mini from here and a coral 2 rsa from here. Was thinking my spending dropped off but bought a pico 2 the other day that will come today. Also a limelight squonk clone from 3f. We'll see how crappy or not crappy that is next month

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The issues I had getting a Black Drop RDA from a certain site seemed to disappear after I emailed them asking for a refund for them not giving me a tracking number and that reason being that they were sold out, though, their site said “In Stock” and went and bought a Silver version from the B&M, well, in my mailbox today they overnighted a Black Drop RDA, so, I had to make a decision with what I thought looked best and the general consensus has been Black Drop RDA with Silver Accents looks better than the Silver RDA with Black accents on my Furyan Black/Silver mod
0b55d1642c68ba90033b21961140f3c9.jpg
07888251c8c1debe63b88cf4e0c369cf.jpg

They sent some Vladdin kit for beginners that I’ve talked my aunt into trying out as soon as I can nail down the flavor profile of Pall Mall Menthol 100’s for the reusable pod it comes with.
Besides that, just cleaned out some diy bottles, took advantage of my 36ga N80 coming in so quickly from TEMCo and now I’m sitting in front of 20 decored Clapton’s, around 20 bundles of 26ga N80 lengths, a drill, coke, cheese dip, salsa and my Furyan/Drop Combo with 14 more episodes of Arrow to go through on Netflix...I mean, sleep is overrated, right? Who’s with me? Just the pink crocodile in my room and the ninjas outside waiting for me? Ok then, I see how it is
43addb5a920f03ac37e32f596872191c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ordered another ten bottles of juice from vape wild. Some samples of flavors I want to try and a couple of 30ml of ones that I like. Order them this morning and they already shipped this afternoon. Can’t beat that. Also ordered a Joyetech cubox aio from breezy to give away or not. Used my rewards and it only cost me 7.99 including shipping. Joyetech makes an rba for the Cubis style tanks so I may wind up ordering one of those and trying it out before I decide if I want to give it away or keep it.

Carpe Nidor

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vaped on the Back Patio drinking coffee. I vaped going for fresh baked Italian Bread. I vaped while making lunch for the beach, I vaped driving to the beach, I vaped on the beach and the ride home. I vaped Grilling a Sirloin Steak for dinner and after dinner with a glass of red wine. Still vaping now with another glass of Red. Do I vape too much> LMFAO pour me another while you are at it~!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put up a orca squonker and authentic Entheon for sale. Bought a Tobhino rsa from Jmoney426 Bought some stitched and interlock aliens from Vaperoxx. Set up my new squeeze 2. Was waiting on a Coral 2 also from Vaperoxx. And Vaped a bunch. Got to open a new bottle of my favorite caramel vape. Some Boss blonde caramel. Some great shzz. Guess I had a busy day. Hoping to have a reason to goto the Post office and mail some shit tomorrow. Wink wink. Buy my Orca. Lol

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Accidentally vaped in the lobby at work, luckily no one but my assistant noticed. Came home after a long day, mixed a couple juices & vaped in my fav chair while zoning out on a show that I don't give two shits about. Juice is pretty good, though!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned and rewicked the Reload RTA and Hastur mini. Also, just used up what was left on a prepaid credit card and ordered 4 Samsung 20S' from Lightning Vapes... Coincidentally the ONLY place I could find that had a reasonable shipping rate to Canada. Everyone else wanted more for shipping than the batteries themselves.

Oh, and I lambasted a local B&M on Google reviews because those dolts had Samsung 30q's advertised as 35 Amp cells.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today was “tightening up” day......washing up bottles, weeding out bad mixes, cleaning rdas,updating my flavor stash on ELR, updating my ELR recipes(I write most down on paper first), rewicking, and general straightening. Ordered flavors yesterday.....and this morning because Shyndo dropped a recipe this morning and of COURSE I was missing flavors. Tomorrow is “refinement” day on a few recipes and mixing a few new ideas. Hopefully, I can drop a recipe or two afterwards!:D

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Road trip!
Family get together one State over (it's only an hour drive).
Vape gear
Check.
Spare batteries
Check
Full bottle of Corn Bread Puddin
Check

Five minutes from destination I realize it's sitting at home on the coffee table!

1d838053fa870afe77d4b1e6c3c4ebf5.jpg

415c2c263c0d5bf05400f47ff5df1222.jpg

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hit the B&M yesterday for juice and picked up a spool of 32ga ni80. Today, I made up a length of fused clapton wire. Dual 32 ga cores with 40 wrapped around it. I need some magnifying glasses because that was really difficult to see, but I managed.

Installed a 3mm ID 13 wrap into my Hastur mini. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.2 ohms.

My pwm series mod approves.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went window-shopping and came up with the RNV Chronicle hybrid tube and Raymo2u Ktx rda. Think I'm gonna go with crispycaps.com for a new 810 driptip. Vaped and Vaped. Vaped some more. Gonna transfer over Vaperoxx's cornbread puddin to a squonk or rta sometime today and make more. Gotta figure out what other 120ml bottle I want to dump to make the puddin. Then on to test another grape flavor I made

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Vaped.
Figured out what my Pecan custard was missing.
Looked at the Helo RTA and apathy is leaving it sitting on my desk not built.
Stared out a window, vaping and pondering the meaning of life.
Vaped some more.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tested out my Vandy Vape Mesh rda, decided that I don't care for it. Have to squonk every 3-4 hits & the vape is just way too cool. So, I rebuilt it with a single alien Clapton coil (premade, but I put an extra wrap in it making it come out to 0.63 ohms & vaped it at 35W. Using it this way gives a fantastic vape! Now I don't feel like I wasted $30. Flavor on this thing is fantastic, which surprised me considering it's a single coil in a fairly large rda.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, I waited on my Firebolt Cotton that USPS is playing Road Trip with, and that didn't come in today. So, I built some Fralien coils and experimented with them in my Pharaoh Mini RTA. Then I vaped up a medium sized thunderstorm.
09d5213e3507ebdd4d8e435ec2498aa1.jpg
71cc7c7df337d33803df3b777cfd0f20.jpg
f74ba645331c1818942063917a079144.jpg
f7d2df1b309d217687280352b884331d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do a lot of window shopping myself, but actually buy pretty infrequently. I try to make sure I'm going to be happy with my purchase before buying. If I lived in the US where vape supplies are cheap and plentiful I'd own a bunch more, but when a $20 atty becomes $50 and a $50 mod becomes $100 and a $5 battery becomes $15 all because of shipping, duty, and conversion rates I tend to spend more wisely.

...that said, today I'm sucking back the E-Apothecary salt juice and refreshing vape mail tracking today. Looks like my 4 pack of 20S' might make it here today.

Now to place another order that I can obsess over for a couple of weeks until it gets here.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I do a lot of window shopping myself, but actually buy pretty infrequently. I try to make sure I'm going to be happy with my purchase before buying. If I lived in the US where vape supplies are cheap and plentiful I'd own a bunch more, but when a $20 atty becomes $50 and a $50 mod becomes $100 and a $5 battery becomes $15 all because of shipping, duty, and conversion rates I tend to spend more wisely.

...that said, today I'm sucking back the E-Apothecary salt juice and refreshing vape mail tracking today. Looks like my 4 pack of 20S' might make it here today.

Now to place another order that I can obsess over for a couple of weeks until it gets here.

That actually isnt a bad strategy at all. A little at a time to stay distracted.

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Road trip!
Family get together one State over (it's only an hour drive).
Vape gear
Check.
Spare batteries
Check
Full bottle of Corn Bread Puddin
Check

Five minutes from destination I realize it's sitting at home on the coffee table!

1d838053fa870afe77d4b1e6c3c4ebf5.jpg

415c2c263c0d5bf05400f47ff5df1222.jpg

I like that travel bag!! Looks great & very practical!! Terrible that you forgot it!! I would of turned around or drove straight to a shop to buy something new!! What did you do?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I like that travel bag!! Looks great & very practical!! Terrible that you forgot it!! I would of turned around or drove straight to a shop to buy something new!! What did you do?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Luckily I had a setup in the truck and a small bottle of juice.
If I hadn't I would have found a vape shop for sure. :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Emptied about 12 bottles of juice I'm not using to recycle for diy. Loaded a goon 24 to go on my new Chronicle mod. Made 80ml of Vaperoxx's cornbread puddin. Scale is too small for bigger bottles. Checked some tracking. And Vaped

VU Sponsors