Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixing up some one shots for @So619Cal to send off tomorrow. Also updating my flavor stash(475 and counting)......and going over my BCF wish list. Mixing up a few v2-5s of various experiments. And, of course, washed out a few bottles.......

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Washed a few mods, rebuilt and wicked my Goon on my Able Mod, my RR2, and my SZX.
Got @Mykreign Slap Yo Momma BCP in the Goon, @WillMC GOC in the RR2, and a peach/pineapple/strawberry juice in the SZX
ee602c763885bc25cc7409860f106356.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds like a yummy night ahead.......

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The yummynes has already started...have had someone come in my room a time or two and I had to ask who it was....and my door wasn’t even shut, I just couldn’t see through the cloud, lol.

Niiiiiiice......<3:ejuice::cloud:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Niiiiiiice......<3:ejuice::cloud:

I would have my Furyan with my Drop RDA rocking some Frankenberry Cereal, too, but I accidentally left it in the car, so, that would require actually getting off my lazy ass and walking out there to get it and coming back in...but in doing that, I’m risking my nice comfy chair floating away, so, I need to keep on it so that doesn’t happen!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would have my Furyan with my Drop RDA rocking some Frankenberry Cereal, too, but I accidentally left it in the car, so, that would require actually getting off my lazy ass and walking out there to get it and coming back in...but in doing that, I’m risking my nice comfy chair floating away, so, I need to keep on it so that doesn’t happen!

I’m sure the Frankenberry Cereal will call loud enough soon.....sounds like a great flavor to vape! But I completely understand not wanting to lose such a comfy chair!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I need to vent a little lol. I ordered some batteries Friday. Everything seemed normal. They sent me a tracking number a day or so later and it starting moving. It left one state to another then got sent to Lithuania. The problem is, I'm in Minnesota haha. What should I do, or what what you do?

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I need to vent a little lol. I ordered some batteries Friday. Everything seemed normal. They sent me a tracking number a day or so later and it starting moving. It left one state to another then got sent to Lithuania. The problem is, I'm in Minnesota haha. What should I do, or what what you do?
I'd definitely get ahold of the shipping company, that or I'd get ahold of the company you bought then from and ask what happened!
Sorry to hear about the shipping woes, this isn't the time to be Minnesota nice that's for sure!
It is nice to hear another MN vapor is on this site, I haven't run into too many as of yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd definitely get ahold of the shipping company, that or I'd get ahold of the company you bought then from and ask what happened!
Sorry to hear about the shipping woes, this isn't the time to be Minnesota nice that's for sure!
It is nice to hear another MN vapor is on this site, I haven't run into too many as of yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
We got snow here lastnight. That and power outages. Good news about my batteries tho. They somehow got from a zip code in Lithuania to West Fargo. So hopefully they will come tommorow.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered commercial e liquid for the first time in over a year. I want to be ready for Christmas early this time around. I'm sure this juice will make someone happy this year. It was a good deal IMO.

Fresa Melon 120ML $2.99
https://www.flawlessvapeshop.com/products/fresa-melon-eliquid
Fresa_melon_800x.png

Tartz 2 X 100ML $9.99
https://www.flawlessvapeshop.com/products/tartz-bundle-200ml-all-2-flavors
tartz-ejuice-2-pack-bundle_800x_11eb4b6a-317c-44b2-aea2-2a38077f8f4d_800x.png

I've never ordered from that shop before. So I can't vouch for them. Hopefully it'll be a good transaction.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was feeling a bit nostalgic tonight and got out my first mod that wasn’t pen-style (iPV3Li) and one of my first RDA’s (Twisted Messes) and grabbed some 24ga SS316L and made a set of simple twisted coils.
138a31a999f440df262025411b83ec30.jpg
b7dd6e9d58f8af68f5050dfd4c8814bf.jpg
91dac663324470a17090153703a501b7.jpg
d91a0d022cf473913804a74f2200ef38.jpg

Running it at 4.54v and it’s actually throwing out some decent clouds. Used a juice I made a little while back that’s Peach/Pineapple/Strawberry 8 on the nic and 80/20 ratio.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was feeling a bit nostalgic tonight and got out my first mod that wasn’t pen-style (iPV3Li) and one of my first RDA’s (Twisted Messes) and grabbed some 24ga SS316L and made a set of simple twisted coils.

Running it at 4.54v and it’s actually throwing out some decent clouds. Used a juice I made a little while back that’s Peach/Pineapple/Strawberry 8 on the nic and 80/20 ratio.

I used to have that same mod. They're great

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the wee hours of the morning, I made the mistake of getting impatient and sloppy with my prep work and ended up with a pretty bad cut/gash in my finger.
When I’m making a bunch of coils, I take all of my lengths of wire and find the shortest one and use it as a “measuring stick” of sorts for the rest of the lengths, so that they are all uniform. I was getting pissed that it was taking so long and grabbed a group of wire and a sharp set of scissors to make short work of it
ef8d818a2e1e8ad9d8b307c16fdca83f.jpg

(Photo taken just as a visual aid)
Took out a chunk of skin on the outside of my left index finger from the top of this bandage to the bottom...by the time I knew I was maiming myself, I’d already her the *Snip* of the cut. Bled like a stuck hog, but only a little of the knucklebone was showing and there was enough of a flap of loose skin still attached to cover it up, so, I washed it up, cleaned it up, used some be betadine and wrapped it up. Gonna take it off tomorrow and see what kind of damage there is...lucky thing it was my drill hand and I use my thumb to operate the trigger...so, I’m back making coils tonight, lol.

Edit: Took the bandage off to clean and put some ointment on it and it was looking pretty good...just looked bad at first because it wouldn’t stop bleeding
7fdaf1caf90b6a9817ab23bc74d35b04.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Polished the Modfather in preparation for the polished Slam Piece I have coming.
I removed the center post so I could set it up in parallel mode instead of series.
Put a set of Kanthal Aliens on it, 0.18 ohms.

e6e3690b61e0e0ac77067a5306bf2e66.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Polished the Modfather in preparation for the polished Slam Piece I have coming.
I removed the center post so I could set it up in parallel mode instead of series.

Dang Gadget .... I see you got ready for a vape comp...

I rewicked the Voltrove..... It needed some love........
6379000f5c7c51e417fc8301611d46c2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Dang Gadget .... I see you got ready for a vape comp...

The funny part is, I could care less about the clouds. I'm after the flavor more than anything.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Is that just an rda cap for the deck from the tank or how does that work? Really interested in the series aspect. Built a while back so can't remember what the deck looks like but is there a series block for it?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and that's gonna look sickly amazing when you get it all together

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sub Ohmed in TC almost all day except for some standard VW vaping at 25W. Not been under 25W for a month. Ain't life great? :vino:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attempting some staple coils for some series vaping. Traded a pico squeeze for a noisy cricket. Vaped a storm while binge watching hulu

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Is that just an rda cap for the deck from the tank or how does that work? Really interested in the series aspect. Built a while back so can't remember what the deck looks like but is there a series block for it?

It comes set up in series mode, the center post is neutral.
It also comes with a plug that you use when you remove the center post. What you end up with is a huge build deck with two posts.
I found the instructions in a YouTube video.

It starts at the 5 minute mark.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It comes set up in series mode, the center post is neutral.
It also comes with a plug that you use when you remove the center post. What you end up with is a huge build deck with two posts.
I found the instructions in a YouTube video.

It starts at the 5 minute mark.

Oh ok that's cool

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Semi-kinda vape related...I learned how to use this beast at work:
771d502271c9afaaabc8e06cc4e073e1.jpg

It cuts and threads pipe...now I’m getting these ideas about building my own Tube Mods, lol

That would be cool

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This was a good mod.... Mine fired with a touch button on top..... It fell out of my rear pocket while I was hauling ass on my motorcycle.......

Didn't survive the incident...

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Semi-kinda vape related...I learned how to use this beast at work:
771d502271c9afaaabc8e06cc4e073e1.jpg

It cuts and threads pipe...now I’m getting these ideas about building my own Tube Mods, lol

Nice......why not? Sounds like a good idea.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was a good mod.... Mine fired with a touch button on top..... It fell out of my rear pocket while I was hauling ass on my motorcycle.......

Didn't survive the incident...

Mine fired with the touchpad on top too...I had though it met its demise when I thought I was sliding it into my pocket but it fell on the ceramic tile in the kitchen and indented one of the contacts into the mod, but I tried it out awhile ago and again the other night and it came back to life.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about when they ask you for that Ballcock.....
Yeah...learning plumbing is definitely an adventure, but I’m nowhere near mature enough to having grown-ass men coming up to me asking for things such as Male Nipples and Shut-Off Cocks

Ha ha....

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice......why not? Sounds like a good idea.

Only catch is that it only threads male threading (the thread is on the outside of the pipe rather than the inner section), so it would have to have a big old ugly cap on the bottom of it unless I figure something else out.

Edit: And I’m not sure how well a focus group would respond to rating a product called “ScReWbALL’s Ugly Tube”

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Only catch is that it only threads male threading (the thread is on the outside of the pipe rather than the inner section), so it would have to have a big old ugly cap on the bottom of it unless I figure something else out.

Edit: And I’m not sure how well a focus group would respond to rating a product called “ScReWbALL’s Ugly Tube”

Lololololol!!!! I would buy that, just for the name.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah...learning plumbing is definitely an adventure, but I’m nowhere near mature enough to having grown-ass men coming up to me asking for things such as Male Nipples and Shut-Off Cocks

Hahahahaha! My ex is a plumber.....and my partner is a contractor. I hear that shit all the time. Neither of them can talk about stuff like that without giggling like 13 year olds.....

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a text from a friend saying I needed to stop vaping immediately because some guy in a B&M had a heart attack last night. I asked her if they are saying it’s related to him vaping....she said that they haven’t said that exactly, but the fact that he was morbidly obese means he shouldn’t have been vaping. So I ask “So, they are saying the inhalation of food grade products now causes heart attacks?” And she says that since it happened in a vape shop they are looking to see if there was indeed a connection

67247b8977197f995ef304ec27a25622.gif

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got a text from a friend saying I needed to stop vaping immediately because some guy in a B&M had a heart attack last night. I asked her if they are saying it’s related to him vaping....she said that they haven’t said that exactly, but the fact that he was morbidly obese means he shouldn’t have been vaping. So I ask “So, they are saying the inhalation of food grade products now causes heart attacks?” And she says that since it happened in a vape shop they are looking to see if there was indeed a connection

67247b8977197f995ef304ec27a25622.gif

Sheep.........

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally got around to setting up my Themis Mesh. I must have got the wicking right, strait away. I've read people have been having trouble. Rain turning to snow here in the next few days..
1009181707-1.jpg
Oh, and this thing is working gooooood ;). I'm diggin it.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks to talking to @wildgypsy70, I had a serious jones to vape some Frankenberry cereal, so I mixed up a 60ml bottle and then ended up eating Lucky Charms Cereal when I was still hungry after dinner...so you might not be able to have your cake and eat it too, but you sure as hell can vape your juice and eat it too :)
Now I’ve just gotta decide if I’m in the mood for Netflix, or finish off this run of Alien Coils I have prepared and ready to go. I think that makes this run around 64 coils, lol
9d906b6fb6c415af9c8ffbd5eac0d557.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snow? WTF?
Yeah, that day I woke up to snow on the ground. It was heavy wet snow. It weighed down branches on trees and snapped some of them. We didn't have power till about noon. All that melted pretty quick but now we're looking at 3-6 inches tommorow. The news said expect power outtages again...great lol.

VU Sponsors