Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was reading old posts about the Uwell Rafale tank. I found out quite a bit. Some guys on Youtube posted vids about a "Flavor Fix". It had to do with the spiral thing in the chimney (Anti-spit technology lol). So I banged mine out of there a while ago not expecting much. I did it mostly to get rid of that weird draw. The flavor actually did improve!

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Went by D-Town Vapes to see if they had any samples for me. Got ten 60 mil for $90.92. (The Macho wasn't a sample so it was retail price). Love these guys!

Screenshot_20181117-173137~2.png

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I finally got back to the build station and built my first Holiday Grab Bag of coils for a friend/customer. I have these on sale for $20 until December 24th.
c03f91de4ede9883acdade7653671969.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
image.jpeg

Living in China, one of the great things is smoking laws over here. Your not allow to smoke indoors in some places but some or most ppl don't care (that's just mostly in malls and maybe higher class restaurants).

Vaping at the club like I always do lol. Feels great that I can smoke indoors and then u have these trendy ppl that don't vape looking. Also u might other vapers and we might end up piss drunk together lol.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
when I was a little kid, I remember walking through the grocery store, and people smoking. I am glad they can't now.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah..... I have too many mods going
wholly living fuck BATMAN !!! do you actually vape enough need all of those ? I rotate 2 sets, and its enough. but I will be getting some more for backup.
There is batteries in these too.... Those on the charger are back ups...
3a8f003cfffeb083ec54bf25cee57748.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 124537 View attachment 124538 View attachment 124539 View attachment 124540 View attachment 124541 View attachment 124542 Just tried the Vandy Vape Kanthal Mesh in the Profile with Rayon. Great flavor and much cheaper than the Wotofo Mesh
I'll have to check out that mesh. I've got one more piece of wotofo mesh. But a huge sheet of SS mesh I got from Ankousitan when he gifted me the profile. Have yet to try the SS but love the rda definitely

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'll have to check out that mesh. I've got one more piece of wotofo mesh. But a huge sheet of SS mesh I got from Ankousitan when he gifted me the profile. Have yet to try the SS but love the rda definitely

This 80 KA1 works better than the Vandy Vape SS200 mesh IMO

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Made another trip to Germantown Vapor, picked up some CBD vape pens for the husband. He said he would spring for a 60 ml bottle of any juice I wanted if I'd go. Done deal lol. Bought some Fryd cookies and cream, his vape pens and drooled over the new Falcon resin tanks the owner just got in. Apparently, he is having a big black friday sale :devil:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never yet walked into a "vape store" and walked out feeling satisfied. If you find a few that you like, keep them honest.

Most are complete dumbassery and SMOK, ("wire? I got coils.."). Stuff YOu can get from FT for 1/4 the sale price; 2 or 3 glass 'counters' just stuffed with overpriced shit from 4 years ago or which no sane vaper would buy - unless the FDA had tagteamed with the ATF to raid his home and he was desperate to avoid a cig.

Honestly, the three I visited in the last year could get by with one of those photo-kiosk structures we used to see - their stocks were that low. I figure they must have bunks and CBD-party hw in the back to keep the idiot employees around.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pulled out the Merlin RDTA that I got from Chef, put it on my eLeaf iStick 100W TC. Now that I'm getting more accustomed to sub-ohm coils, the Merlin is working out much better for me. Suddenly the vape from it seems very, very smooth. Yes I know, it hasn't changed, I have. :)

This Merlin is a beautiful piece of kit. Rose gold, swirls and flourishes, just gorgeous.

Have some DIY juice called Tropical Cooler in it. Basically it's berries and peppermint, and it has steeped for several months now.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Ordered Kylin V2, and Cotn Threads that I haven't used before. I had a couple rewards so I got both shipped for $29 :bingo:

GeorgeT93

Member For 1 Year
One of my Breeze 2's broke today (clip), so since I wanted something with a glass tank anyway (since so many recipes I want to try have ingredients that can crack or melt plastic tanks, so I couldn't try them with my Breeze 2 pods), I ordered 2 Innokin Endura T22 starter kits and a bunch of coils for them. I figured the tank and battery seem big enough, I love that the tank is glass, and the coils seem cheap enough with fairly decent reviews overall. The site I bought from had $25 off of a $120 purchase, so I figure that covered a good chunk of the second T22 so I would have a new backup (as I really don't feel so confident my current backup Breeze 2 is going to last much longer.) Of course, this now means I'm going to have to start shopping for the flavors I've been avoiding thus far! :D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is my only hobby...... I'm a loner with no Family, but hey vaping all spices to match a Thanksgiving dinner..... Vanilla spice, watermelon and cloves, orange spice, and banana cream spice.....

And vaping a burnt wick on The Modfather to give me that smoked pepper steak flavor..... So a nice dinner today.....

And made a 85/15 e-juice with menthol and 100%>> 9mg nic........

86fe7fcbf31a77c028735de0c7ee50a5.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't resist 40% off pretty much all wire at Lightning Vapes to fill in the (HUGE) gaps in my wire supply. Like Family Dollar for resistance wire. Even going to try Titanium for a buck.

1x Coil Master MEA Measuring Tool for $2.89 each (lead length)

1x Titanium Wire (Surgical Grade 1) - 26 AWG / 25' for $1.05 each

1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 26GA 100' for $3.00 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 28GA100' for $2.99 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 30GA 100' for $2.88 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 34GA 250' for $3.12 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 36GA 250' for $2.88 each

1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 26GA 100' for $2.55 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 28GA 100' for $2.39 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 30GA 100' for $2.27 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 32GA 250' for $3.27 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 34GA 250' for $3.63 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 36GA 250' for $2.85 each

1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 38 AWG / 250' for $5.85 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 36 AWG / 250' for $2.67 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 34 AWG / 250' for $2.79 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 32 AWG / 250' for $2.40 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 28 AWG / 100' for $2.88 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 26 AWG / 100' for $2.85 each
1x Stainless Steel Flat Wire 316L - 0.4x0.1mm / 25' for $2.99 each
1x Stainless Steel Flat Wire 316L - 0.3x0.1mm / 25' for $2.99 each

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is my only hobby...... I'm a loner with no Family, but hey vaping all spices to match a Thanksgiving dinner..... Vanilla spice, watermelon and cloves, orange spice, and banana cream spice.....

And vaping a burnt wick on The Modfather to give me that smoked pepper steak flavor..... So a nice dinner today.....

And made a 85/15 e-juice with menthol and 100%>> 9mg nic........

86fe7fcbf31a77c028735de0c7ee50a5.jpg
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving Manny. As long as you're just alone, not lonely you'll be ok. We're here for ya.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't resist 40% off pretty much all wire at Lightning Vapes to fill in the (HUGE) gaps in my wire supply. Like Family Dollar for resistance wire. Even going to try Titanium for a buck.

1x Coil Master MEA Measuring Tool for $2.89 each (lead length)

1x Titanium Wire (Surgical Grade 1) - 26 AWG / 25' for $1.05 each

1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 26GA 100' for $3.00 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 28GA100' for $2.99 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 30GA 100' for $2.88 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 36GA 250' for $2.88 each
1x Nichrome Series 80 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 34GA 250' for $3.12 each

1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 26GA 100' for $2.55 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 28GA 100' for $2.39 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 30GA 100' for $2.27 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 32GA 250' for $3.27 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 34GA 250' for $3.63 each
1x Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire (Even Gauges) - 36GA 250' for $2.85 each

1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 38 AWG / 250' for $5.85 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 36 AWG / 250' for $2.67 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 34 AWG / 250' for $2.79 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 32 AWG / 250' for $2.40 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 28 AWG / 100' for $2.88 each
1x Stainless Steel 316L Round Wire - 26 AWG / 100' for $2.85 each
1x Stainless Steel Flat Wire 316L - 0.4x0.1mm / 25' for $2.99 each
1x Stainless Steel Flat Wire 316L - 0.3x0.1mm / 25' for $2.99 each
Damn I can't wait for my pp to transfer to the bank. I need wire too

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving Manny. As long as you're just alone, not lonely you'll be ok. We're here for ya.

Yeah it ended good.... INSPECTS brought me some Turkey and stuffing with mashed potatoes and some cinnamon sweet jambs...... And peas.....

Hell yeah thanks to his mother.... She spent all day cooking and I get Invited to come over, but the way I see it it's time for a family to be together......

But he always hooks me up, he's been a good coach and has tought me all the ropes.......

So thank you for the good wishes.....

And thanks INSPECTS and his mom......

Happy Holidays !

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a bunch today. I think I got alien coils down. Sold 1 billet box and traded a billet box. Also sold some billet accessories. And I made a little hanger for my decores "alien skins"so I can have half the prep work done when I feel like building. Also pulled out another drill I had and realized it runs more than twice as fast as my daily builder. So I started using that for my claptons. 18inches in 2 minutes or so is a lot faster. And yes that's a hot glue stick to hold the decores. It's past midnight and I improvised. Happy Thanksgiving and may you buy more than you'll ever need on black Friday. I know I plan to. Yay sales.
711fb82f748b86e062d1693eec2ffbf4.jpg
fddf4c8fbdd253b6577ff8cd60dae357.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it ended good.... INSPECTS brought me some Turkey and stuffing with mashed potatoes and some cinnamon sweet jambs...... And peas.....

Hell yeah thanks to his mother.... She spent all day cooking and I get Invided to come over, but the way I see it it's time for a family to be together......

But he always hooks me up, he's been a good coach and has tought me all the ropes.......

So thank you for the good wishes.....

And thanks INSPECTS and his mom......

Happy Holidays !

Oh really? That's awesome as fuck. The Inspects from here? I'd love to hang out with some of you guys. Im within 100 miles of a couple members here. But never thought to hang out. Well glad you had a good day man. Got to see my oldest for the first time in 2 years.so that was great.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh really? That's awesome as fuck. The Inspects from here? I'd love to hang out with some of you guys. Im within 100 miles of a couple members here. But never thought to hang out. Well glad you had a good day man. Got to see my oldest for the first time in 2 years.so that was great.

Yeah come visit us, we are in Arizona..

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I salvaged a digipot and 32K eeprom from a blown test-board.. I plan to 'spider' (dead-bug) the pot and maybe the eeprom and give this a try with a commercial PWM board and maybe a pro-micro... Trying to see what we can just DO and vape.

Gotta' love when the hot-air rework tools don't want to work, but an xacto "crowbar" and iron work. *sigh*

VU Sponsors