Become a Patron!

What did you know about Shenzhen: A city where most clone ecig devices come from

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Shenzhen since 10 years old, back and left and back.

It is a pity that i haven't seen people vaping before we started this business line. Many people in Shenzhen don't know what electronic cigarette is, let alone exclusive terms like atomizers or mechanical mods. If you are not involved with ecig business, you will not know what the ecigs are.

Most clone products come from Bao An district where there are many factories. As a citizen in Shenzhen, i am curious about how you think about Shenzhen. Feel free to share it!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have always wanted to visit some of the Industrial/Factory areas of China. I have always had a huge interest in visiting China. I grew up in California and can recall from a very early age, noticing Made in China on everything we had, it stirred an interest in me that still burns to this very day. I imagine that it is a lot like the downtown areas of most of the big cities here in the US. Lots of buildings, lots of streets and even more alleys. I know that the area surrounding Shenzhen is beautiful and that you are not to far north of Hong Kong. I would imagine that people there are working and living non stop around the clock. Maybe one day, when my kids are a little older, we will be able to travel there, I love meeting people from other countries and I love learning about cultures and the way other people live. Thank you for sharing with us Doris!

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many of vapers also want to visit factories in China. As Shenzhen is part of Guangdong province and with the booming of its economy at the end of 20s, many people call Shenzhen as a window of the world. The foreign trade in Shenzhen is prosperous and the full name of Shenzhen actually is "
Yes, there are many magnificent buildings in Luo Hu 罗湖 district, like
images

I have visited some of factories in Bao'ao 宝安, some of them are professional in assembly line production, some of them are just small rooms with many labors. I personally don't like there because of severe air pollution. Speaking of pollution, there is a river called Qing Shui River (Pure river) in shenzhen. Ironically, it is a black river with stink smelling.
images

It would be great to know it better before you pay it a visit. ;) I am glad to share with you guys and i am interested in your thoughts about Shenzhen.

I started this thread because i received some pictures of a friend who comes from Scotland. He visited Germany and other European countries few weeks ago, i was impressed by those scenery and love to hear his story and opinion about these cities. Likewise, as Shenzhen is a city where most ecig devices come from, i am interested in your impression about shenzhen.
What do you think about people in Shenzhen? Or people you are dealing who work in shenzhen?

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is Shenzhen also in the area where they make a lot of the clone purses and NFL jerseys?

VU Sponsors