Become a Patron!

What do you do with juice you don't like?

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've gotten a few bottles of juice that just don't quite do it for me but aren't horrible or anything. I guess I'm going to just vape them til they're gone. What do you normally do in this situation? I've only gotten one bottle of premium stuff that I just can't vape it was down right nasty...I'll still keep it as a backup to my backups backup though.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've gotten a few bottles of juice that just don't quite do it for me but aren't horrible or anything. I guess I'm going to just vape them til they're gone. What do you normally do in this situation? I've only gotten one bottle of premium stuff that I just can't vape it was down right nasty...I'll still keep it as a backup to my backups backup though.
give them and your taste buds some time. think about what you do like about the ejuice as well as what you dont like.. can you think of them as 'flavor bases' instead and make something else out of them by adding something.. would they be pretty good if you just cut them in half with regular base? just dont pour them down the drain,, someday you will run into somebody needing them or even better,, wanting to trade you for what they didn't like.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's just a matter of taste, I give them to a couple of guys at work who haven't been vaping long. If it's truly nasty, it's drain food.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I toss em all in a box and give em away when I come across someone who needs em. At one point I had over a hundred bottles in that box lol, a lot of it has already been given away now, and more going out soon.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes I mix them with something in a tank to try making them better or I leave them here like a couple of 30ML bottles just waiting for a day I need something way different.

DARKSIGNAL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just had some liquid state sweet leaf that I thought was kinda gross last week when I tried it on the way home from the shop with my eGo. I just put it in a different addy on my cuboid and cranked up the wattage and totally different flavors come out at 40w vs 18w it's pretty interesting.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have received a few samples of them from one of my local Vape Shops but they were too tangy for me not into the Lemonade flavor that is predominant in them. At least that is what I taste.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vape it out of an old tank that has much less flavor than a RDA/RTA/SUBΩtank

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because taste is so subjective, I always assume someone else might like them so I give them away. There is a "Pay It Forward--PIF" section on this website, and I've used that as well.
However, if the juice is just nasty and poorly mixed, I will throw it away.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
However, if the juice is just nasty and poorly mixed, I will throw it away.
I PIFed a bottle of Pluid to KEEP from pouring it down the drain and stinking up my house...lol! :blech::eek:

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 120mls of watermelon jolly rancher with menthol im not really diggin. What to do? Lol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have two sample bottles right now that are harsh and peppery and destroy my throat that are slowly heading for the sink drain. So bad I will not PIF these to anyone because I would not want to turn them off on vaping!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey I have to try that! The Malathion I used last week messed me up!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Usually it just sits in my cupboard for some months, until I take a wild hair to clean out the cupboard, at which time it goes into the trash. With me, it's not usually that I don't like it, because any pre-made juice I buy, I've tasted at the local shop, but simply a case of it having too much VG for me., and I just don't feel like fucking with it sufficiently to make it vapable. Which is why I very seldom buy any ejuice anymore; it's impossible to find 85% PG these days.

If I make something that's nasty, into the drain it goes, though I might let it steep a while to see if it ever improves -- if it's just blah or borderline when I first taste it.

Andria

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a ton of unwanted juice I don't know what to do with it I guess about 400 ml I just don't wanna throw it away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nychevy

Member For 4 Years
Give them to Veterans at a Homeless Veterans shelter. The ones that vape will surely appreciate you.
Wow that's sounds like a good idea, I didn't even think about that, thanks for the comment, now I will try to find a Veterans shelter around here!

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Wow that's sounds like a good idea, I didn't even think about that, thanks for the comment, now I will try to find a Veterans shelter around here!
Hubby and I used to live in the one here and now live in one of their Independent houses. Hubs now works for them. There are some amazing people in the shelter and I am so glad there is a place like this one. I used to cook for them daily but now I am too sick. On my good days though I enjoy cooking for them but I do it from my kitchen and then take it to them. I love helping Veterans. :) It makes me so happy that you will be reaching out to Veterans near you!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I vape it. I hate wasting juice as much as I hate wasting food (though I understand it's not particularly the same).
Shit juice gets vaped during work hours, I usually make it disappear after a day or two... there is one particular flavor I can't do this with though and that's caps sweet tangerine, usually all my mixes using this flavor even at low percentages tastes like vomit to me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I send mine to a friend in NJ who will vape anything. He gets a lot of juice from me because I hate 95% of the stuff I try.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sometimes I'll sell them to my old man who often enjoys the liquids I don't like ( banana butt for example ). I paid for them so I normally just force my self to finish the bottle.

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make my own, so tossing a few 10ml "experiments" is pennies. If you put it around the outside of your house, it keeps out bugs.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People reading this^^^Do NOT put Ejuice on your pets
LOL!! I was kinda considering that as a hazard myself... :eek:
Anything I mix as an "experiment" is no more than 15ml and gets mixed in a little portion cup, mainly because I hate to wash bottles and I'm not gonna dirty up a bottle until I know it's "bottle worthy." HA! But I have left the occasional "failure cup" sitting out on my desk and caught a gnat or two. :giggle:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It depends. Sometimes all I have to do is steep it and be patient, and or try mixing different juices by simply counting the number of drops of each one that I put in my RDA. If that doesn't help I try to vape it whenever I have vaper's tongue. :D

vaping_penguin

Member For 2 Years
i usually give it away if anyone is interested send me a message don't have any right now but i try alot of flavors and have only found two i like so i "waste" alot of money on premium ejuice that i think is unvapable. sadly there isnt any brick and mortar stores near me that stock anything other then over priced house juice so i cant taste them before i order them.

VU Sponsors