Become a Patron!

What do you guys this about this DIY box mod kit

Hi All modders I have a Great deal on a 100 Watt box mod kit with a lot of features, Fat Daddy 510 connector w/ 22mm washer, Reverse battery protection, volt meter, charging board, magnets for the cover, choice of Hi quality stainless steel switch or nickle plated dome horn button, over load protection,a graduated voltage adjust and a charging board. No matter how many of the extras you use you'll have a great 100 watt OKL box mod that will be worth $150-$200. This kit includes a pictorial and schematic lay out and a Hammond 1590B box.
This is a fun kit to build, Vaps like nothing I have ever used, it has so much power, has all the latest features, and is Au-sume to look at.

PARTS LIST
Choice of 16mm stainless steel switch or nickle plated dome horn button
Die cast aluminum box Hammond 1590B
OKL2-T/20-W12N2-C 20A 100 watt chip
Fat Daddy 510 with 22mm locking washer
keystone 1049 battery sled
For reverse battery protection P channel MOSFET RED LED 220 ohm 1/4 watt resister
2- 22 ufd capacitors
2- 9 Amp reset-able fuses
4- 1/4" X 1/8" magnets
1K through hole trim pot with graduated dial
20k 1/4 w resistor
1.43k 1/4 w resistor
N channel FET
1K 1/4 w resistor
5.6 volt zener diode
.28" red led 2.5 - 30 volt 3 digit volt meter and 3 position DPDT switch
Board TP4056 lithium charge management chip - optional
16 gauge red & black wire
26 gauge black & yellow wire for control circuit
heat shrink tubing

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What do we think about it , can't answer that , what i think of it will depend on it's cost but based on your parts list it sounds like a complete nightmare to me . Of course just my opinion but i like stuff thats simple and idiot proof , the stuff you listed sounds like i would blow my freaking head off trying to figure it out.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL...you are kidding right?
hvdmyUK.png

half the parts.....much better result. Death Modz "Great Llama" #005 Triple 18650 "Oscar Meyer Wiener" #001 is being made for me as we speak. Keep things simple.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In the other 'identical to this one' thread you seemed to be asking about this kit as a potential buyer of one. Now in this duplicate thread it seems you're presenting it as the seller? Are you fucking with us, or am I missing something?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With all the research, planning, and part sourcing being done, combined with a nice list of features and the use of what appears to be quality components, I've been considering buying this kit myself. I think a lot of people that have some soldering ability might be interested in such a complete and well thought out kit. If you are the seller and you want to let us know about it and also ask if we notice something that may have been overlooked or suggestions for improving the kit, be honest and respectful with us and we'll do the same. Just don't try to pull any shady salesman bullshit. If you're not the seller, ignore this post.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My question is , does the kit cost the same or more than just buying a 100 - 150 watt box mod outright ?

VU Sponsors