Become a Patron!

What do you think about vendors using shills to promote their products?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So what do unfunny memes have to do with anything?

What merit does the shit she is spewing have? As useful as the memes since she is shilling for s reviewer over ad over again. Remember doesn't even vape!~

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What merit does the shit she is spewing have? As useful as the memes since she is shilling for s reviewer over ad over again. Remember doesn't even vape!~
I don't care what she does or does not do.

If you have so much of an issue with her, use the ignore feature. When you troll her threads with unfunny memes, you are trolling everyone else reading the thread.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
An actual photo of Steve
I wish that were so. He seems like a 14 y/o boy with an IQ probably no higher than 80 that lives in a dysfunctional household.. The kind of inner city boy that rages out on those that diss his favorite sneakers or hip hop band with utterly senseless trend signaling but sadly, he is almost certainly physically but not mentally an adult.

I seen other people just as sheeplish, others more violently reactivate, and others more bombastic on VU but I have not come across a frequent poster as intellectually slow as Steve. Now I know why many people ignore him -- not because he is too disruptive or annoying but what he has to say is seldom intelligent enough to even reply to.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At least the shilling has some info in it and as vape related. The memes just clutter threads and most of the time leave me scratching my head.

Fuck that a shill posting all over so I will post fucking memes. Actually more interesting than what the shill is posting.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is truly amazing how you are taking what a person who never vaped has to offer as opinions. I guess you are one who goes by what the reviewers say as gospel.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't care what she does or does not do.

If you have so much of an issue with her, use the ignore feature. When you troll her threads with unfunny memes, you are trolling everyone else reading the thread.
Um, he lacks the IQ to make that conclusion and adjust his behavior accordingly.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is truly amazing how you are taking what a person who never vaped has to offer as opinions. I guess you are one who goes by what the reviewers say as gospel.

Spamming a thread with unfunny memes because you don't like the OP is like a kid throwing a tantrum in the grocery store. Everyone suffers but the kid gets to vent.

You seem to be the only one enjoying the unfunny and increasingly irrelevant memes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@skt239 you seem to think what a person who has not vaped even holds some value so to each his own but now your opinion has no value. Really support the trolls why because she might be female?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@skt239 you seem to think what a person who has not vaped even holds some value so to each his own but now your opinion has no value. Really support the trolls why because she might be female?
I only know "she" is a female because you referred to her as such. This has nothing to do with the OP and everything to do with your trolling. Just stop trolling.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop enabling the trolls who shill for a reviewer or are you another Classy Dick Butt Fanboi? Hmmmmmm
A second ago you accused me siding with the op because she's a female and now I'm a fanboi of classy dicks and butts? When you can't come up with a nonsense meme, do you just speak gibberish? Seriously man, wtf are you blathering about?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish that were so. He seems like a 14 y/o boy with an IQ probably no higher than 80 that lives in a dysfunctional household.. The kind of inner city boy that rages out on those that diss his favorite sneakers or hip hop band with utterly senseless trend signaling but sadly, he is almost certainly physically but not mentally an adult.

I seen other people just as sheeplish, others more violently reactivate, and others more bombastic on VU but I have not come across a frequent poster as intellectually slow as Steve. Now I know why many people ignore him -- not because he is too disruptive or annoying but what he has to say is seldom intelligent enough to even reply to.

You nailed it. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spamming a thread with unfunny memes because you don't like the OP is like a kid throwing a tantrum in the grocery store. Everyone suffers but the kid gets to vent.

You seem to be the only one enjoying the unfunny and increasingly irrelevant memes.

Actually the OP of this thread is A MODERATOR -- UncleRJ.

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A second ago you accused me siding with the op because she's a female and now I'm a fanboi of classy dicks and butts? When you can't come up with a nonsense meme, do you just speak gibberish? Seriously man, wtf are you blathering about?
As the old saying goes, "if you argue with a fool, that makes two". Steve accuses me of being a shill despite the obvious lack of shill credibility admitting to not owning vape gear does.

His IQ is no higher than 80 and might be below 70 (the threshold for mental retardation) so I wouldn't argue with him.

I so badly want to myself and keep hoping he posts something sufficiently intelligent to respond to but that doesn't come often. I was lucky to get that post mocking me for getting my vape information off the internet post earlier in this thread as something sufficiently intelligent enough to put down.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ceeIaya.jpg

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would comment more and maybe even takes Steve's side on this but he would call me a liar so nope, ain't gonna happen ")
Take Steve's side on what? Go ahead and do it anyway. He might learn something from how a more intelligent person makes his argument.

Then again, this is Steve we are talking about so never mind.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A thread about shilling has a shill posting but they did not derail the thread?

upload_2017-11-10_12-6-36.jpeg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been offered free gear in exchange for shilling - and thought about it.

Wow, save $20-$30 and lose my reputation? Forget it

But what a cheap way for the vendor, manufacturer, whatever, to advertise. Shit that cost them pennies, a few bucks shipping and watch the sales roll in

Can't blame them for trying, but shame on anybody going around pimping the shit without saying "hey look, So and So sent me a free whatever - ain't it grand?"

I have also been offered free gear as well as money in exchange for favorable reviews.

Turned down both the goodies and cash as my opinion is not for sale.

Not to mention like you said, my reputation but the thought of someone wasting their hard earned money by purchasing some form of crap based on a biased review!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to mention like you said, my reputation but the thought of someone wasting their hard earned money by purchasing some form of crap based on a biased review!

I have always thought that was what commercials and such were all about.
Sell us crap we do not need.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno if there was free gear involved, but a couple times vendors have PMed me to "help them get the word out" about their offerings or some hardware or other. I always decline because I vape so differently from 99.5% of other vapers; almost all of what's currently available is, to me, just a shitty vape -- nevermind free, they couldn't fucking PAY ME to use it.

Andria

VU Sponsors