• Its OK but you need individual bottles for less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jessica Vape Queen

Unlisted Vendor
My company is trying to raise some funds and started limitededitionvapejuice.com

Currently there is one limited edition package, which is 3 bottles with a hilarious Trump theme. On sale for $39.99

Two questions:
Is the price point too high?
Should we offer individual bottles at a lower price point?

Thanks!

Jessica

Jessica Vape Queen

Unlisted Vendor
ALSO THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT - real question about price points - I'm not going to go on about how great it is lol. Just need some opinions about the price point from people I don't know who can give it to me straight! Thank you!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
My company is trying to raise some funds and started limitededitionvapejuice.com

Currently there is one limited edition package, which is 3 bottles with a hilarious Trump theme. On sale for $39.99

Two questions:
Is the price point too high?
Should we offer individual bottles at a lower price point?

Thanks!

Jessica
If these juices are one of a kind with a spectacular flavor then no the price is right, but if the juice is similar to others then the price is too high since vapers can buy 120 ml of decent juice for $10 or so. With today's sub ohms vapers use a lot of juice so pricing comes into play for those. I use about 30 ml a day.

Jessica Vape Queen

Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the feedback! So $10 for 120ml is to me what the serious vape consumer might pay, not the retail price point at the shops etc. What would you price this at, retail, taking into account the novelty factor (not strictly juice alone)? Thanks Smokie!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the feedback! So $10 for 120ml is to me what the serious vape consumer might pay, not the retail price point at the shops etc. What would you price this at, retail, taking into account the novelty factor (not strictly juice alone)? Thanks Smokie!
If your going into shops with it then that is different, and the packaging is catchy so might sell well. I was referring to online sales for the veteran or serious vaper who consumes a lot.

VU Sponsors