Become a Patron!

What E-Juice are You Vaping Right Now

crooklyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mt poconovape - raspberry and black berry cherry equallly mixed....the all day everyday vape

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Local b&m had high voltage energy infused tesla. It is a bit like dragons blood with 18 mg Nicotine and vitamin 12and caffeine added. Fruity. And orange dreamsicle from viper vape pretty good. Changing flavours daily.
With ego twist and aspire bdc et s

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Strawberry Leaf from Ecig Outpost
I've had a hard time finding a really good fruity vape flavor, and I wouldn't normally go for something "boring" like strawberry but... This was suggested to me by John in the shop last night, and PIYOW! It seriously feels like I'm having strawberries as a mid-morning snack right now.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever tried unicorn milk by cuttwood? Just curious how they compare?

unicorn milk is not half as good as mothers milk.. not sure how it compares to the scope juice

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Momentarily I'm enjoying Nicoticket's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish with a cup of coffee.

I must be the only person not thrilled with GCD.. I was expecting it to be my ADV but I just didn't think the flavor was there, even after 30 days of steeping.. Ended up giving it to my friend.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be the only person not thrilled with GCD.. I was expecting it to be my ADV but I just didn't think the flavor was there, even after 30 days of steeping.. Ended up giving it to my friend.

I'm sure that you're not the only person, different strokes ya' know? I see that you like CLS, but it hits a dead spot in my taste buds. I can tell it's creamy... and then nothing. Have you checked out any of their short runs lately? Strawnilla is awesome!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure that you're not the only person, different strokes ya' know? I see that you like CLS, but it hits a dead spot in my taste buds. I can tell it's creamy... and then nothing. Have you checked out any of their short runs lately? Strawnilla is awesome!

Yea I saw that the other day but I had already just ordered 2 60ml's... I got the grape ape to try with my new RDA and i did notice the strawnilla was more expensive like 12-13$ for 15ml instead of the normal 8-10.. which I thought was kind of weird..

I'm desperately waiting for Clark to bring back his OR3O flavor.. might be the one I finally drop the loot for a 500ml bottle lol.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I so want to try that... grrrr. They just put up band camp yester
Yea I saw that the other day but I had already just ordered 2 60ml's... I got the grape ape to try with my new RDA and i did notice the strawnilla was more expensive like 12-13$ for 15ml instead of the normal 8-10.. which I thought was kind of weird..

I'm desperately waiting for Clark to bring back his OR3O flavor.. might be the one I finally drop the loot for a 500ml bottle lol.

I think it's more expensive because of the time, care, and ingredients it takes to mix it? I know that he does his own vanilla extract. From what I'm hearing Strawnilla will be coming back again, apparently it has sold the most 500ml bottles out of any short run he's done to date.

I still haven't gotten to try OR3O, so want to... He just put "band camp" up on the site yesterday, Apple pie mmm.. He needs to quit doing this to me. I have bills to pay lol..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I so want to try that... grrrr. They just put up band camp yester

I think it's more expensive because of the time, care, and ingredients it takes to mix it? I know that he does his own vanilla extract. From what I'm hearing Strawnilla will be coming back again, apparently it has sold the most 500ml bottles out of any short run he's done to date.

I still haven't gotten to try OR3O, so want to... He just put "band camp" up on the site yesterday, Apple pie mmm.. He needs to quit doing this to me. I have bills to pay lol..

I hear yah lol.. I've placed an order the last 3 weeks in a row.. I gotta stop for a bit... I'm just happy the 120ml bottles of Alpha Vape - Sweet Tooth were sold out from elevated vaping because I almost got that as well.. only place they sell 120's of it..

Thats one thing I wish Clark sold, was 120ml bottles.. I won't drop on a 500

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear yah lol.. I've placed an order the last 3 weeks in a row.. I gotta stop for a bit... I'm just happy the 120ml bottles of Alpha Vape - Sweet Tooth were sold out from elevated vaping because I almost got that as well.. only place they sell 120's of it..

Thats one thing I wish Clark sold, was 120ml bottles.. I won't drop on a 500

Now I've got something else to try,lol. That sounds delicious..

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
White Raspberry Mocha from Ecig Outpost
Oh man this is so good I might skip desert tonight. White chocolate, fresh raspberries, a hint of mocha and zero calories!

Just looked at the description on the page and it says it was inspired by @VaporJoes ! :cool: It was the first flavor I tried in the shop the other night, and I had to have it.

Also, they've got a 30% off coupon code right now for online orders! :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I don't even like raisins and that sounds friggen delish.

It is rather good. But it is one of those flavors that really needs a couple of weeks of steeping to really get to where it is at its best.

mero16

Member For 4 Years
at the moment im vaping my favorite all day vape strawberry monroe, rasberry lemonade from aaron at smokenmist hes a great person to deal with. also useing gwar jizmogloblim from mbv which is great aswell. enjoy everyone.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Right now I am vaping some Plum from Bulk E-Juice.

Great vapor production and some nice throat hit. Has a nice "Tang" to it!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now I am vaping some Plum from Bulk E-Juice.

Great vapor production and some nice throat hit. Has a nice "Tang" to it!
I'll have to put that on my list to try. Of the various China eliquids, the one I liked was Dekang's greengage (a type of plum) and I haven't come across a similar (bit of tang) USA plum yet. Thanks.

Right now I'm vaping Blood Orange from Vista Vapors

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
French Toast from Unicorn

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wintergreen, Sour Punch Teens, and Strawberry Cheesecake. All DIY.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Turkish Blend 100% VG...24mg...w/Boosters from Yaeliq.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At the moment...Organic Blueberries and Cream 1.5mg (DIY)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mushroom vapes peaches and cream mixed with my DIY peanut butter. num num

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have 2 betas by local shops in my gear today:
Sworn Brothers beta by Orange County Vapors, Paoli Indiana
This is a floral/fruity mix that should be on the shelves soon.
and my custard beta from the same place - it doesn't have a name yet, because it needs work, its my personal tweak on custard - its good but it needs work.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uncle RJ's Raisoned Brandy from BEJ of course!

http://bulkejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=270

60/40 at 12mg with a KFL+ with a 1.9 ohm coil and ramie wick on a DNA20 mod set at 12.5 watts.

You know, Jango from Seduce Juice tastes exactly like Raisin Bran cereal. It's pretty good stuff. I don't know why raisin bran works so well as a vape flavor but it's killer, although Snake Oil is my favorite Seduce Juice. That creamy pear with a touch of coconut is such an amazing combination.

I'm vaping Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket right now. I used to think it was my all time favorite ejuice. Turns out I was right! :p

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I just got creative.

1/3 Brandy
1/3 Hazelnut
1/3 Coffee

Pretty damn good!

And vaping it on my Trusty KFL+ with a new 1.9 ohm coil, ramie wick and attached to my new Hana Modz DNA 30 from Focalecig

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just got creative.

1/3 Brandy
1/3 Hazelnut
1/3 Coffee

Pretty damn good!

And vaping it on my Trusty KFL+ with a new 1.9 ohm coil, ramie wick and attached to my new Hana Modz DNA 30 from Focalecig

toss in a pinch of french vanilla for me, UncleRJ.. I love fresh french cream :p

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Santeria by Alpha in my copper Tobh clone.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At the moment cyber liquids krunch berries 12mg also 9 south vapes cereal killa 4mg. I'm on a cereal kick, I just which I could find cinnamon toast crunch ejuice.

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dream machine from steam punk vapors. Pistachio ice cream in a waffle cone

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
new day same answer...

Doing various tanks of different flavors and brands.

maybe one day I will get a ADV but until then, this is how I vape.....

I did find one that I vaped until gone, which is not normal for me..

maybe I am close to that ADV?

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping some lemony melon mix I made a couple months ago and put in the closet due to too much lemon...tastes good now and the other flavors came out.

Soulkarve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Locomotive Joe by Vapor Train!

vapire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
G-money by dsvcreations a nice custard vape with some kind if spice. Not bad the spice reminds me of something my mom used to put in chicken batter but an't out my finger on it.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dark Roast Turkish Coffee, Plum Crazy, both by Virgin Vapors.

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9ubu9u2y.jpg

Lunch time special lol. It's called cereal killer....tastes like fruity pebbles. 90vg with .4 nic.
#NOCLONESHERE

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
9ubu9u2y.jpg

Lunch time special lol. It's called cereal killer....tastes like fruity pebbles. 90vg with .4 nic.
#NOCLONESHERE

I'll sadly never get to try that juice since that store doesn't allow sampling. Oh well, their lo$$.
Elixer at Outpost is spot on for the Fruity Pebbles flavor. Boyfie loved it and got a big bottle.

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll sadly never get to try that juice since that store doesn't allow sampling. Oh well, their lo$$.
Elixer at Outpost is spot on for the Fruity Pebbles flavor. Boyfie loved it and got a big bottle.
Yeah 9 south is a little weird about tasting. Usually if they're not too busy one of the guys will mix up a little of a flavor to try. I think they don't mix their "black label" flavors once they're done the main batch.

VU Sponsors