Become a Patron!

What equipment du I need for making E-juice?

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm going to purchase a bunch of things from E-bay, including PG and VG.
I've decided to make my own E-juice since selling E-juice and E-cigarettes is illegal here in Norway.
So even if I wanted to order a already mixed E-juice it will it take days before I get it, so why not just make it.

If you know what I should buy, please let me know. I also want everything to be from E-bay so I can order everything now from the same site.

Here is some things I have figured out what I should buy.

PG = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000ml-1L...769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7778a389

VG = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1L-1000ml...519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7996ac47

Dropper to fill my tank with. I could also buy bottles with a needle =

ebay.com/itm/Glass-Droppers-of-Glass-Bottles-Essential-Oils-Eyedrops-Dropper-10-20-30ml-/351230648982?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item51c6fa6296

Bottles. I'm not very happy with how this bottles looks. if you have any other options please let me know =
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amber-gla...Domain_3&var=630461813358&hash=item54146623ef

I have also ordered 1ml. 5ml and 10ml syringe to measure the PG/VG and the flavor.

Is there something else important that I need? I have the feeling I have forgot something.
Also if you know a site where they ship flavors worldwide, please let me know : )

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here is a great area to read with lots of info too

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/how-to-diy-tutorials.51/
I just found out that shipping costs even more than the product for PG and VG. Where could I buy PG and VG where they ship international?
What is a fair price for PG and VG? I cannot even find the products here in Norway. The website I bought my tank and mod is selling PG and VG for 10 dollars (100ml)

That's pretty expesive since I found 1 liter for that price, but the shipping also costs that. I'm wondering if I just should do it.

D

Donald Bickers

imo if you can get a litre of pg or vg delivered to Norway for 20 bucks,you better jump on that

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
imo if you can get a litre of pg or vg delivered to Norway for 20 bucks,you better jump on that
No, 20 dollars is for 100ml PG and 100ml VG.
That's what it costs in Norway. On ebay it costs me 50 dollars for 1 liter PG and VG but isn't that expensive? The shipping is more than the product itself

D

Donald Bickers

No, 20 dollars is for 100ml PG and 100ml VG.
That's what it costs in Norway. On ebay it costs me 50 dollars for 1 liter PG and VG but isn't that expensive? The shipping is more than the product itself
you said
The website I bought my tank and mod is selling PG and VG for 10 dollars (100ml)
then you said
That's pretty expesive since I found 1 liter for that price, but the shipping also costs that. I'm wondering if I just should do it.
so I assumed you could get it for the price you said,,,i guess I read that wrong:eek:

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you said

then you said

so I assumed you could get it for the price you said,,,i guess I read that wrong:eek:
I wrote:

The website I bought my tank and mod is selling PG and VG for 10 dollars (100ml)
So 100ml not 1 liter.

This is the thing.
Here in Norway I can buy 100ml PG or VG for 10 dollars.
If I want to buy from E-bay or where they need to do international shipping it will cost me 50 dollars for 1 liter PG and 1 liter PG.
(25 dollars for 1 liter PG or VG)

So it would be better to do international shipping. But even tho 25 dollars for 1 liter is much cheaper options, they still charge the shipping for more than the product.
25 dollars for 1 liter is with shipping.
So is 25 dollars for 1 liter PG or VG good price even tho the shipping costs that much?

EDIT: I'm probably not going to buy from Norway even tho I live here. The price is 10 dollars for 100ml. That's to overpriced

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I pay $60 for a liter of each - so that price is reasonable.
60 dollars? Why pay so much? I thought my order would be expensive because of the shipping, but if you pay 60 dollars I will just order from Ebay. thanks!

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm confused. I was just wondering if 25 dollars of 1 liter PG is overpriced or a good price? : )
Here in the states, I get 1 liter bottles of pg and vg for $15.50 plus about $13 for shipping. Another place I buy from I can get two 500 ml bottles for $20 and shipping is $6 but they are only 250 miles from me.

In comparison, I can get a 100ml bottle of pg or vg from the first company for about $6 with shipping

I did check and you would pay $55 to have a liter of pg or vg shipped to Norway (that's with the pg or vg and shopping)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I pay $60 for a liter of each - so that price is reasonable.
Amanda, where are you buying from. Order from http://www.ecigexpress.com. You can get 1 liter bottles for $15.50. They also have just about every flavor you can think of. 30 ml FA bottles are just $6. They also sell nicotine

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooops - my bad. I meant to say I get a gallon of each - not a liter of each!

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ooops - my bad. I meant to say I get a gallon of each - not a liter of each!
That's a little better. But check them out. They sell gallon bottles for $29 plus shipping. For me, the shipping would be $17.50 but I'm in Florida. It's probably cheaper for you since it's coming from Seattle

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a little better. But check them out. They sell gallon bottles for $29 plus shipping. For me, the shipping would be $17.50 but I'm in Florida. It's probably cheaper for you since it's coming from Seattle

I pay $60 total for a gallon of each shipped from Essential Depot.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here in the states, I get 1 liter bottles of pg and vg for $15.50 plus about $13 for shipping. Another place I buy from I can get two 500 ml bottles for $20 and shipping is $6 but they are only 250 miles from me.

In comparison, I can get a 100ml bottle of pg or vg from the first company for about $6 with shipping

I did check and you would pay $55 to have a liter of pg or vg shipped to Norway (that's with the pg or vg and shopping)

I guess I just have to pay double since the shipping costs that much, and it's even more expensive if I buy it here in Norway.
It's still cheaper then buying a already mixed E-juice!

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now Foods, Solutions, Vegetable Glycerine, 16 fl oz (473 ml) $6.87
Iherb.com
I payed 60 dollars for 1 liter PG, 1 liter VG and 30 ml flavor. Couldn't find a better deal, since here in Norway they don't sell this, and shipping costs the same as the product.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shit, I paid under $20 for a liter of VG, and I'm Canada where everything is 50% more expensive than the usa , for no good reason.

A gallon costs me under $40.

No idea if they'll ship to Norway, but I buy from diy-ejuice.com and highly recommend them.

PS: I've been watching the show Lilyhammer. Hurray Norway! Your government sounds like an oppressive pain in the ass though... Not that ours is much better. (Fuck you Stephen Harper!!!!!)

Last edited:

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shit, I paid under $20 for a liter of VG, and I'm Canada where everything is 50% more expensive than the usa , for no good reason.

A gallon costs me under $40.

No idea if they'll ship to Norway, but I buy from diy-ejuice.com and highly recommend them.

PS: I've been watching the show Lilyhammer. Hurray Norway! Your government sounds like an oppressive pain in the ass though... Not that ours is much better. (Fuck you Stephen Harper!!!!!)
Yeah, I bought from E-bay. it was around 25 dollars for 1 liter PG and 1 liter VG. And then I needed to pay 30 dollars or something for shipping. It was no other way : /
But this will hold me for 1-2 years so not that bad.

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah, I bought from E-bay. it was around 25 dollars for 1 liter PG and 1 liter VG. And then I needed to pay 30 dollars or something for shipping. It was no other way : /
But this will hold me for 1-2 years so not that bad.
1 litre of each last you 2 yrs,,,wow

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just now got my flavour. I have had the PG and VG for a while. My question is where should I put my PG/VG and my flavour.
Should it be in a dark room with a cold temperature? After I have made my e-juice. should that also be in a dark room?

VU Sponsors