Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Circus Cookie in the Intake RTA
af07fea7be569d50957ca17e79d6d3fa.jpg

@brando117 I didn't expect to like Model Tea at all, but I think it's really good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they have it under the name Awesometown. It’s the same company, The Sauce LA. Those will be the next 3 flavors I order, probably on Friday. I’m stocking up juices for the apocalypse, lmao
Oh man that's cool. You'll like purple powder. I gotta go get some orange Julius. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
Yes I really like Vanilla Bean Cream, Model Tea and Get Your Kicks, Mango Tropical blast is OK.
I really hated Ace- just awful to me- yuck!
I really like Main Street too- they are having $5.99 bottles on sale for Capone,Model Tea and Main Street- I think the code is : CHEERS.
I have tried every flavor of the regular lines.
I have only tried a few of their Awesometown line- love Red Laces, Purple Powder and Strawberry Lemonade, I reorder these flavors all the time.

I can’t explain how Ace taste, but it’s very light and bland to me. Model Tea is ok, and I really loved Vanilla Bean Cream & Get Your Kicks. Hopefully, I’ll like Mango Tropical Blast. After I finish this tank of Model Tea, I’m filling it up w/ some Mango Tropical Blast.

Haven’t tried or ordered Main Street yet.

By this line, I would have to say Capone, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Get Your Kicks, & Vanilla Bean Cream are my absolute favorites!

Has anyone tried Passion Fruit Cooler? Would like to know if that’s any good.

I’ll have to get around to ordering some flavors from Awesometown too.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I can’t explain how Ace taste, but it’s very light and bland to me. Model Tea is ok, and I really loved Vanilla Bean Cream & Get Your Kicks. Hopefully, I’ll like Mango Tropical Blast. After I finish this tank of Model Tea, I’m filling it up w/ some Mango Tropical Blast.

By this line, I would have to say Capone, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Get Your Kicks, & Vanilla Bean Cream are my absolute favorites!

I like PFC a lot. It was a freebie because I probably wouldn't have ordered it. Surprised me that is isn't like a cooler to me. More like a fruity nectar and not lacking in dense fruit flavor, like the word cooler implies.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I don't know why I hated Ace- maybe that milky coating it left in my mouth- just tasted awful to me, one of my few eliquids that I couldn't vape, I didn't like Capone either- that and Broke Dicks PrePaid another I couldn't vape. I won that in a contest, I have not tried other Broke Dick flavors.
I liked Mango Tropical Blast and I liked Model Tea from the SauceLA more than I thought I would. Both are sweet.

VU Sponsors