Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea the prices you cant beat . Im going to end up paying roughly $40 for a 120ml bottle of this rolled up strawberry. I feel that price is kinda of high but cheaper then $17 every 30ml bottle.

-VapinSteveo-
You could probably find a clone recipe for the roll up juice and make it yourself for super cheap in the long run. That's what I did with mega melons by cuttwood. 30ml cost around 27 after tax. I make the same 30ml for $2.12

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Found one that's just 3 flavors. I know diy seems far fetched but literally takes like 30minutes to make 4 or 5 30mls if you're doing one flavor. And if you think it needs something extra. You can add it.

Last edited:

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
yeah that is the plan here n a couple weeks, figured id play with coils for a bit an get the wickin part down. The smok prince I have is great for flavor just go through coils alot. although my gf doesnt maybe weekly with the mesh. I just tend to smok more then her I think the problem is. I want to get making my own juice, or cloning per-say. Cant you make the flavor stronger if you want an do you recommend VapeWilds 30 or 40 dollar kit to start out with. How ever my problem is I tend to want to buy bulk. Example order 16oz of vg an pg but going to stick to simple. It doesnt look hard to make from what I've seen...

-VapinSteveo-

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So Im vaping JUICE HEAD "Strawberry & Kiwi" however Im looking for another good brand any suggestions? I like fruit flavors an Im really into this "rolled up strawberry by LIQUID NIXS" ANY SUGGESTIONS??? Thank You

-VapinSteveo-

Are you in the US?
Do a online search of the Juice you love and buy from an online vendor that has great prices.
https://ejuice.deals/products/juice-head-strawberry-kiwi-ejuice
https://www.elementvape.com/strawberry-kiwi-juice-head-e-liquid-100
many sales at different vendors, sometimes discount coupons and sales.
8Vape has been having flash sales on juice and I like Vaping Vigilante- they have been having a great sale on Sour Drip for $3.65 a bottle and it is very good- love the Red and Blue.
https://www.vapevigilante.com/

I also like juices from the SauceLA
https://thesaucela.com/
Verde Valley Vapes(V3)
https://verdevalleyvapes.com/
Om Vapors
https://www.omvapors.com/

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diy Krispy Kreme donuts by @HowardHughes. It's a good one!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks- I really like that one too, but can't take total credit.
The recipe was on Capella's website maybe (I can't even remember for sure) in the comments section by someone named Ejab a couple of years ago. I tinkered with it a little, added the Sweet Cream & never looked back.

Today it's an adapted version of NotCharlesManson's Sunshine for me- a really nice & bright banana cream.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@CrazyChef v2.0 's Nilla Cake clone V1.2A and VW Brownie Batter Banana Split (made what I think will be a pretty acceptable clone of this yesterday, simple simple, since Capella has both a Fudge Brownie flavor and a Banana Split flavor, and it's steeping now)

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The one I've been itching to try....

VapeWild - The Streak (Strawberry Waffle)

*One thing I've noticed about these juices thus far (not necessarily this one as I have yet to even taste it), they are pretty sweet (borderline too sweet - but not yet lol). It could be that I just got super sweet flavors without even thinking about it. But I feel if I were to add a little more base to balance out the sweetness, they would be in the regular rotation. Last phrase is why I'm considering DIY. But, as has been said on this thread over and over again....taste is completely subjective. Just my 2 cents ;)

Forgot to mention, I have only tried 3 out of 13 so I could be way off LOL

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The one I've been itching to try....

VapeWild - The Streak (Strawberry Waffle)

*One thing I've noticed about these juices thus far (not necessarily this one as I have yet to even taste it), they are pretty sweet (borderline too sweet - but not yet lol). It could be that I just got super sweet flavors without even thinking about it. But I feel if I were to add a little more base to balance out the sweetness, they would be in the regular rotation. Last phrase is why I'm considering DIY. But, as has been said on this thread over and over again....taste is completely subjective. Just my 2 cents ;)

Forgot to mention, I have only tried 3 out of 13 so I could be way off LOL

The enclosed card said to let these juices steep for at least 2 weeks- maybe that is why the weak flavor?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm going to retract my previous statement lol. I had only tried 3 of them up to that point and I just thought they might be a hair too sweet. They have been good, but just sweeter than I normally vape.

I picked some pretty sweet ones too! I just hope I can find a few I like! I am just gonna try to shake and steep for a bit and try them again!

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
So I bought some Strawberey Kiwi By Juice head of course along with my rolles up strawberry lol.. And tried something new decide to get a apple danish from trend setters Not to bad honestly.. was looking for a desert type...
30be06c769480a9835e2c82705221f5d.jpg

-VapinSteveo-

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So I bought some Strawberey Kiwi By Juice head of course along with my rolles up strawberry lol.. And tried something new decide to get a apple danish from trend setters Not to bad honestly.. was looking for a desert type...

-VapinSteveo-

What kinds of dessert flavor profiles are you looking for? Apple danish sounds pretty good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors