Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You need some of this Fireball I'm vaping (not drinking, although maybe that, too).

Bet you'd be able to taste THIS. :xD:

Teehee, indeed.

Remember Pluid? I cloned it...in 2014.
Still have some but it's 18mg...aieee...

I still have OG TFA CInnamon Red Hot from 2012 too....think they are steeped enough? ;-)

I should put a few drops in some Pinot Noir with honey for the lols and nomz...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You need some of this Fireball I'm vaping (not drinking, although maybe that, too).

Bet you'd be able to taste THIS. :xD:

One of the Vape Shop House juice I used when I 1st started vaping- Cinnamon Fireball and Peppermint
Those were the only flavors I could taste!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
One of the Vape Shop House juice I used when I 1st started vaping- Cinnamon Fireball and Peppermint
Those were the only flavors I could taste!

Cinnamon Pear from Madvapes was my first non-tobacco ADV. Maybe that's why - I could actually taste it, kinda like WELL I'M HERE!!! RIGHT IN YER FACE!!! :giggle:

The Fireball I made also has menthol and lemon in it. If I'd had pear when I made it, I'd have put some of that in it, too. :D It's en route.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, don't buy Fireball it's just marketing...make it. ;-)
Just get a decent bourbon/whisky and add some of ya DIY flavorings...voila!

Or: https://firstwefeast.com/drink/2014/07/diy-fireball-whiskey-recipe-churckey-dc
You still haven't had this though
0514bba2a2dfb6bfe0df5bd5796418e9.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something grape. Not sure which kind. Been a while since I used this mod and have to change cotton

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Use a habanero. Call it a hollaback. You'll definitely be hollering. Lol

I'm a chilehead, so I have. I'm the guy who uses straight hab sauce to make Cheladas. ;)
I also have a smal jar full of Aussie 145-proof moonshine and a pale white Bhut Jolokia. It was bright red once...

I did a tsp shot of that once on a dare, it was a very bad idea. devil-0060.gif

My crazy chilehead buddy and I did shots once using my DIY'd Carolina Reaper powder instead of salt...after awhile ya can't feel much and the endorphin high is crazy. :D

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some 1shot cinnamon donut thing with cream,,, this is my third day,, I hate it and think I should just move on to another flavor. I am trying to make myself use up a bunch of flavors and mixes I have bought in the past. (my time would be better spent stalking people coming out of vape shops and convincing them they need all of these flavors Free!)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Some Kinda Puddin, now that it's had a few days to steep. Can cut total percentage back a bit next time I mix it, but overall, a keeper for me.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some 1shot cinnamon donut thing with cream,,, this is my third day,, I hate it and think I should just move on to another flavor. I am trying to make myself use up a bunch of flavors and mixes I have bought in the past. (my time would be better spent stalking people coming out of vape shops and convincing them they need all of these flavors Free!)
this flavor blend now resides at the neighbor house. since she is new to vaping I figured she doesn't know good juice from bad juice,,,, yes that's also what I told her lol. anyway I am relieved to be vaping 2 coffee recipes from last month for now.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now vaping the sauce la young napoleon. Good strawberry shortcake but it's a cool gunker. Gotta get the hubby to mix his up, it's a lot cleaner and tastes better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mustard Milk clone. Need to make some more Vaperoxxs cornbread puddin to go with my coffee

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh now you need the hubby huh? Lmao
I knew I was keeping him around for a reason! Besides gotta give him stuff to do to keep him out of trouble if he starts cooking for fun I end up with a fridge full of leftovers we will never be able to eat and end up throwing away

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew I was keeping him around for a reason! Besides gotta give him stuff to do to keep him out of trouble if he starts cooking for fun I end up with a fridge full of leftovers we will never be able to eat and end up throwing away

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The Custard Shop, Raspberry in the DR. HIC's almond apple tart in the VGOD mech. = at first I liked it ok, then meh. so I set it to the side.
now, what, idk 3 weeks or so, its pretty darned good. going to make a 60ml of it.

also, some what is called Toothless V2 with .10 SS. pretty good, and I didn't let it steep much. if you like GOC and almond apple tart = you should try this.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up another new recipe this morning, Tutti Frutti Gum, using my version of HIC's pink bubblegum as a base. Reduced Mandarin orange, added tfa tutti frutti and tfa coconut extra. I'm going to give it a day or two, might need some tweaking.

VU Sponsors