“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m a sucker for it. I’d like a 10% graham 90% jam but it’s always the other way around.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.
I just looked it up....sounds lovely. Maybe I’ll make some. Is there any cinnamon in the graham cracker?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Blackberry breeze

I'm going to take a shot at mixing this:

Blackberry (Natural) (FW) 4%
Koolada 10% (TFA) 0.5%
Key Lime (Natural) (FW) 2.5%
Wintergreen (TFA) 2%

Any idea if this would be anywhere close to what you're vaping? It continues to sound super good to me, but I'm so inept at fruits, I really don't know where to start.

Can you tell if there's any kind of cream in your Blackberry Breeze?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to take a shot at mixing this:

Blackberry (Natural) (FW) 4%
Koolada 10% (TFA) 0.5%
Key Lime (Natural) (FW) 2.5%
Wintergreen (TFA) 2%

Any idea if this would be anywhere close to what you're vaping? It continues to sound super good to me, but I'm so inept at fruits, I really don't know where to start.

Can you tell if there's any kind of cream in your Blackberry Breeze?
I don't think there's any cream in it. It's not a super bright blackberry but its there. I dont taste that usual menthol flavor but it's definitely menthol. Koolada has more of a cooling effect than I get from this. It's from vapewild. They may have a better profile on their page

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think there's any cream in it. It's not a super bright blackberry but its there. I dont taste that usual menthol flavor but it's definitely menthol. Koolada has more of a cooling effect than I get from this. It's from vapewild. They may have a better profile on their page

I mixed what I posted earlier and didn't get much blackberry at all. Bumped it up to 6% and it's still light. I'm going to add 1% marshmallow to it and see if it brightens up.

Not much mint or chill coming through, just a touch.

Will be interesting to see if/how it changes over a few days' time.

ETA: What am I doing? Sitting here with a cold, can't taste much, trying to do this today is a bad idea. Wasn't thinking. Duh me.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wicked Vaped for a change up a Watermelon Ice which is a really mellow Menthol. Menthol is not something I every really smoked but this is nice for where my head/taste buds are at right now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I like that one a lot. Ordered some Open Road yesterday and forgot that one. Pisses me of....

Aww sorry to hear you forgot to order Vanilla Bean Cream.
Yes Vanilla Bean Cream is one of my SauceLA favorites!
I also love Main Street( Apple Pie)
Caramel Waffle Cappuchino
Open Road
1922( fruit punch koolada)
They had an 80% off sale so I made sure I was stocked up!

Fuggin Cheeberry
Fuggin Blue-Gurt
Kilo TruBlue Custard
DeKang
Higgy's Caramel Custard Pie
Higgy's Raspberry Truffle
Zeus eJuice Dinonysis Aphrodisiac
I love rotations.
Zeus ejuice from zeusejuice.com...It is their signature juice, and is my all day everyday juice in both 6 and 12 nic depending on what device I am using. The profile and profile unity and the freemax mesh pro with triple mesh gets 6, all other tanks get 12, including single mesh tanks. Also have some 24 that I use only in non subohm tanks. I have other flavors that get less use. Mostly, I use the profile and profile unity or the vaporesso veco one plus with the euc ceramic coils. I even use the sikary nunu disposable tanks some. I only use non subohm with 24 if somewhere large clouds might set off smoke detectors or is otherwise inappropriate.I actually use the veco one plus the most due to less juice consumption and lower cost of the coils. Those 0.5 ohm ceramic coils are really good and last a long time, which is amazing considering how small they are.The heavy hitters like the freemax mesh pro with triple mesh and the profiles is like desert after dinner. They are a treat, but use massive amounts of juice with the triple mesh freemax coils being very costly as well. The vaporesso has good flavor and uses much less juice, but can't match the heavy hitters flavor, so the veco one plus is a compromise. I have a total of about 75 125ml bottles of juice in a dedicated refrigerator.I have over 100 regulated mods, over 200 tanks not counting the disposable tanks. I also have about 50 rda's, and 20 rta's that only the profile unity is worth the effort. It is the only rta that I can get better vape than a standard sub ohm tank. The wicking and leaking issues are just difficult to get right in an rta.just to get a vape that is on par with the veco one plus with ceramic coils.The crown tank used to be my favorite then the crown 3 became my daily driver and I have at least 10 of each with at least 50 packs of coils for each, but these get little use. Just a guess, I have spent over 20000 dollars on vape supplies over the past 5 years. I might ovrdo it just a bit

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Zeus ejuice from zeusejuice.com...It is their signature juice, and is my all day everyday juice in both 6 and 12 nic depending on what device I am using. The profile and profile unity and the freemax mesh pro with triple mesh gets 6, all other tanks get 12, including single mesh tanks. Also have some 24 that I use only in non subohm tanks. I have other flavors that get less use. Mostly, I use the profile and profile unity or the vaporesso veco one plus with the euc ceramic coils. I even use the sikary nunu disposable tanks some. I only use non subohm with 24 if somewhere large clouds might set off smoke detectors or is otherwise inappropriate.I actually use the veco one plus the most due to less juice consumption and lower cost of the coils. Those 0.5 ohm ceramic coils are really good and last a long time, which is amazing considering how small they are.The heavy hitters like the freemax mesh pro with triple mesh and the profiles is like desert after dinner. They are a treat, but use massive amounts of juice with the triple mesh freemax coils being very costly as well. The vaporesso has good flavor and uses much less juice, but can't match the heavy hitters flavor, so the veco one plus is a compromise. I have a total of about 75 125ml bottles of juice in a dedicated refrigerator.I have over 100 regulated mods, over 200 tanks not counting the disposable tanks. I also have about 50 rda's, and 20 rta's that only the profile unity is worth the effort. It is the only rta that I can get better vape than a standard sub ohm tank. The wicking and leaking issues are just difficult to get right in an rta.just to get a vape that is on par with the veco one plus with ceramic coils.The crown tank used to be my favorite then the crown 3 became my daily driver and I have at least 10 of each with at least 50 packs of coils for each, but these get little use. Just a guess, I have spent over 20000 dollars on vape supplies over the past 5 years. I might ovrdo it just a bit

Hi and Welcome Sarge12-
Sounds like you have quite the collection.
Glad you signed on!
:wave:

VU Sponsors