Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
BANANA_LOWLABEL.JPG

Both the Virginia Leaf and the natural banana come through. Excellent.
I usually stick to the traditional tobacco casings but this banana/tobacco blend is a winner

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you DIY, I like to use .75 - 1% FA spearmint myself, use with a touch of fresh cream and your favorite fruit, and it's usually pretty good.
Right now I got phoenix tea, still a WIP, but liking it fine.

Well now, June 26 2019 around 21:00 EST and I got 10 mL bottle that had around 8 to 8.5 mL of unflavored 18 mg/mL VG base. Vapemail today brought me a small order from Bull City. All TFA, Bavarian cream, Sweet cream, Peppermint. Into that 8 mL bottle of base went 11 drops of Sweet cream and 11 drops of Peppermint. :) Also picked a small handful of plastic pipettes. Left the downstairs, and up here now, not to go down again tonight. Ain't that always the way, forget a head if not glued on. :D

Nope, I don't do any serious diy juice mixing ... at least not yet. I just do simple shake-n-vape mixes for myself. Though, I'm starting to understand the draw to doing diy juice mixing. Want to work on getting a nice sweet creamy tasting peppermint, like in peppermint patties for now. Not sure yet what I got in mind for the Bavarian but I'm sure it'll find its way into something. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just do simple shake-n-vape mixes for myself.

In my opinion there is no such thing as Shake And Vape. Even my heavy alcohol flavors need TIME to infuse. Basic Chemistry here folks if you shake and vape it is not 100% mixed no way no fucking how. Just shake it and put it up to a light can you see the different components? YES most definitely you can.
Time is required and heat will speed it up.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In my opinion there is no such thing as Shake And Vape. Even my heavy alcohol flavors need TIME to infuse. Basic Chemistry here folks if you shake and vape it is not 100% mixed no way no fucking how.

You make a fair enough point, Ornery Attitude. I understand your point. My point though is that I just aim for being simple. I do note over time stuff changes out how it tastes that noted, as you open your statement, "in my opinion", it is all relative & subjective to a point.

That isn't belittling you or your view. Nor is it taking away any of the factual accuracy of what you are explaining about chemistry. It is just expressing my view. For me, subjectively, I am okay doing shake-n-vape and letting flavors settle in over time as I vape them. To me it would seem how you learn. Then again, I'm a contrary bastard. *grin*

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You make a fair enough point, Ornery Attitude. I understand your point. My point though is that I just aim for being simple. I do note over time stuff changes out how it tastes that noted, as you open your statement, "in my opinion", it is all relative & subjective to a point.
That isn't belittling you or your view. Nor is it taking away any of the factual accuracy of what you are explaining about chemistry. It is just expressing my view. For me, subjectively, I am okay doing shake-n-vape and letting flavors settle in over time as I vape them. To me it would seem how you learn. Then again, I'm a contrary bastard. *grin*

OK, you Contrary Bastard my point is not just the flavors but the different bases mixing. Shake it and look if you see separation or as some say ribbons it isn't mixed or Infused.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, you Contrary Bastard my point is not just the flavors but the different bases mixing. Shake it and look if you see separation or as some say ribbons it isn't mixed or Infused.

Well Ornery Attitude, I got a 10 ml bottle in my squonking mech. I mixed up a little sweet cream and peppermint II both TFA with my VG nictotine base. I shake it, it looks like clear peach colored water. It's a light salmon type of pink or so, but mostly clear looking. It looks almost like barely mud tainted well water what comes from good red clay dirt. Not sure you've seen that, or not. I don't know.

I don't see no ribbons, flecks. It looks clear. Now, maybe under a microscope it might be another tale. I'm not forking over no creds/cashie monies for no microscope though. I do that and all Hell will come unglued for me setting up with black bag and making house calls, calling myself Doc. I don't think anybody wants me being no doc, well, there was one guy out Missouri wanted me to be a psychologist. I'll not count him. He knew too much about what he was talking about and made sense.

Might be in the course vaping as I am, my hand comes over the bottle. There's cut out what you push or squeeze the bottle through. I'm at least partially human, and if I 'member right we folk run about 98.6 F degrees. Could that be the heating you suggest it needs to get? I'm not sure myself but I think if I'm doing just 10 ml bottles like this for my own use ... tack on I got no real sense of taste anyway, ... what's the harm? :)

It is about 98% opinion anyway. And yes, I'm owning defeat for calling upon statistics. Frankly, was not set on arguing a thing to begin. Still not. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope. I couldn't vape it if it did. More of a Pina colada.

Ah, groovy. I can take or leave Pina coladas. All depends on the mood I'm in. Few weeks ago me and wife went out to get a couple of those frozen shakes from Speedway. Surprised her I got Pina colada over Reese cup. Surprised myself a little as well, I just wanted something different. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This morning I'm vaping the "you're not vaping it" peppermint patty tasting juice which for me now after setting overnight is starting to taste cream sweet peppermint like the peppermint patties. Still not quite sure I got it but it'll be a w.i.p for me, one I can enjoy a while. Ha ha, got 30 ml bottles of all three of those flavors, peppermint, sweet cream, Bavarian cream. The Bavarian cream on its own tastes funky to me, probably just a me thing though. Need to wait on Slow Tech to ship me some Coppervape 10 ml plastic bottles. Lo and behold, standard 10 ml one just will not work out. That is which befuddles me soundly in vaping today, proprietary anything. *smh*

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, groovy. I can take or leave Pina coladas. All depends on the mood I'm in. Few weeks ago me and wife went out to get a couple of those frozen shakes from Speedway. Surprised her I got Pina colada over Reese cup. Surprised myself a little as well, I just wanted something different. :)
Yea it's hit or miss with me too. Some days I like it, some days not

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to my Ecstacy DIY with a glass of Red Wine. Waiting for Take Out to be delivered after working my ass off cutting bushes and trees in the back yard. A nice Calamari Marinara over Linguini with a House Salad should hit the spot.

VU Sponsors