Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven’t, but I want to now!!! Damn, that sounds lush.....just may have to give it a go! I’m gonna go look it up now.

Well, that really does look lush! Alrighty! I have some ideas already. LB Lava Cake, WF Gooey Marshmallow, WF Cocoa, some sort of cupcake or wait, WF buttercream frosting.....this is gonna be good........

You’re gonna make everybody go eat something sweet by mentioning all these desserts. Oh wait, I have dessert flavored juice!!

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Tiramisu Cream

I haven't told you guys the latest manifestation of my OCD-ness. Have been changing flavors all around in almost all my rigs.

See if you get this: Butter Mint Milkshake is going into my green VV Pulse BF with the blue-green Wasp Nano. Cinnamon Cream Peppermint Sticks going into a red Sigelei Mini Book with a SS NaRTA. Tiramisu Cream going into a VV Pulse BF with a brownish-grey elephant-skin wrap and a black/gold VC Shogun. Lemon Snowcreme in an ultem-and-black Vapor Storm Raptor. Pony on Acid into a purple-red-blue Ram box with a SS Radius V2.

Colors. I am relating "colors" of juice to colors of mods. Oh, I just make myself crazy sometimes. I've been working on this for well over a week now, basically rewicking and sometimes recoiling every atty I have in regular rotation.

This morning I am trying to finish up the Tiramisu Cream that is in my purple-red-blue Ram so that I can recoil and rewick it, and then fill it with Pony on Acid. Then I'll have red with red and my nerves will settle down just a little bit more. I have six or eight rigs to go.

:cheers: You just made my what I'll consider my now "mild" form of OCD acceptable...:giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I haven’t, but I want to now!!! Damn, that sounds lush.....just may have to give it a go! I’m gonna go look it up now.

Well, that really does look lush! Alrighty! I have some ideas already. LB Lava Cake, WF Gooey Marshmallow, WF Cocoa, some sort of cupcake or wait, WF buttercream frosting.....this is gonna be good........

I'm posting a reworked recipe in the Daily Mixing Thread.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
:cheers: You just made my what I'll consider my now "mild" form of OCD acceptable...:giggle:

Got Pony on Acid into my Ram box, feeling better all the time!

Bride of Frankenbru in a my black-on-black Minikin/Centaur, since it smells like black jellybeans.

Makes it easier for me to remember what's what. :)

Don't worry, I'll refill my meds tomorrow or Tuesday. :vino:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah the Cowboy coffee is very good. The Burley/Bright Virginia is upfront with the black coffee following. The 30VG adds sweetness (unavoidable with vg/pg vapes) without being too sweet.Samples are packaged 4X10ml

Thanks, I had my eye on the Fruit Sampler #2. It’s a bit expensive but it is NETs, so I’ll pay it. I usually go Max VG, but glycol doesn’t always bother me, it depends on the juice.
I’m glad the tobacco is upfront since I don’t like so called tobacco flavors like some RY4’s where you can only taste something sweet.
Thanks again. :cloud: :cloud:

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I had my eye on the Fruit Sampler #2. It’s a bit expensive but it is NETs, so I’ll pay it. I usually go Max VG, but glycol doesn’t always bother me, it depends on the juice.
I’m glad the tobacco is upfront since I don’t like so called tobacco flavors like some RY4’s where you can only taste something sweet.
Thanks again. :cloud: :cloud:
Did I mention that an extra sample is always included in my orders and I use the discount code VU20 for 20% off. It was published here some time ago - it still works. So I don't think it is too expensive.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Did I mention that an extra sample is always included in my orders and I use the discount code VU20 for 20% off. It was published here some time ago - it still works. So I don't think it is too expensive.

No, you didn’t mention it but I appreciate it. I was really impressed with the graphics they had for each flavor; they’re really cool.
Thanks again for the coupon code. I love NETs and these sound great! :wave: :cloud:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pear by Nektr, good stuff (tastes like pear Jelly Belly’s) but the spit back tastes slightly like tobacco...reminds me of my dippin’ days lol

I don't like pears, but surprisingly, pear is a near-favorite of mine to vape. I like pear mixed with cinnamon (but then, I like most everything mixed with cinnamon...) :)

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't like pears, but surprisingly, pear is a near-favorite of mine to vape. I like pear mixed with cinnamon (but then, I like most everything mixed with cinnamon...) :)
Pear with cinnamon sounds tasty! I like pear fruit cups because the juice reminds me of the fruit snacks I used to eat when I was a kid.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Starboss from my local shop Oasis Vape. It's the juice I started vaping with, now trying it in my Solomon 3 RTA. I had an unopened bottle that I bought back in April and decided to vape it. It's the only flavor I'll buy from them, kind of an apple/peach flavor, and most importantly, not too sweet.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Starboss from my local shop Oasis Vape. It's the juice I started vaping with, now trying it in my Solomon 3 RTA. I had an unopened bottle that I bought back in April and decided to vape it. It's the only flavor I'll buy from them, kind of an apple/peach flavor, and most importantly, not too sweet.

I ordered juice quite a few times from Oasis. I like their Dino and Hermes flavors best. I've replicated both of them so that I can mix them myself, though, so don't order pre-mixed juice from anyone these days.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tonight; a new mix. An assault on the senses. I call it Vaperoxx's Pop Goes The Cherry! It's a RY4 base accented by cherries and creamy butterscotch, sprinkled with praline pieces and deep fried funnel cake crumbles, sprinkled with powdered confectioners sugar! Holy hell! It's surprisingly very good and um...well rounded!

The Wire Spider

VU Sponsors