Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaperoxx's Orange Marmalade Cream Pound Cake 6mg DIY!
Oddly enough here's the color it turned out to be. Orange Marmalade by VT is perfectly clear mind you...
686c189143759f3f070e2fd3d0162f19.jpg

The Wire Spider

You should name that atty Gigantor. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ???????????? that..
on the mixer now and smells WONDERFUL.....
made 15 mil to test..

I don't even have any green apple flavors, just a thought since Fuji is sweet and most times green apple flavors are on the tart side. Caramel and bavarian cream may be sweet enough, though. When you taste your mix, you'll know for sure! Hope you enjoy it!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't even have any green apple flavors, just a thought since Fuji is sweet and most times green apple flavors are on the tart side. Caramel and bavarian cream may be sweet enough, though. When you taste your mix, you'll know for sure! Hope you enjoy it!
Brown sugar will help tame CAP Green Apple somewhat.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just started on 2 new samples from Vape Wild, SC2 (Strawberries & Creme) and Bananaz. I'm not sure if I like these yet as I just started vaping them. They didn't make my taste buds jump for joy but they do seem vapable at this point, but certainly not anything special. Maybe after these sub ohm coils get more saturated with juice they will be better.....or not lol.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Red licorice?

The Awesometown carnival is in town and it looks like they whipped up something special! Try this unique twist on the classic strawberry cotton candy vape juice. This e-Juice is the perfect marriage between sugary cotton candy and decadent strawberries with hints of refreshing raspberries and cream.
I don't taste any raspberries or cream with this juice- it is very sweet, one of my favorites.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Update on my previous post. Not liking both of these flavors at all, both seem to have a chemical taste especially the Bananaz. Strange because the Wrecking Ball is a banana & creme flavored juice which doesn't taste like chemicals and is fine. Gonna pif them to someone at work or they go in the trash. Still got a couple more samples to try.

Need to cleanse my pallet with some Big Fat Juice.....mmmmmm!!! Much better now!!! :bliss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Serene(peach cobbler)

Om Vapors

Snap, have you tried any other peach flavors by Om? Their sale is still on, and I was thinking about adding some more juice to my cart like Serene or Peach Hazel which is a bourbon peach hazelnut. (I forgot what bourbon tastes like, though.)
Did you ever try non WTA Budapest ever? It’s peach with light mint.
Thanks. :wave: :hug: :wave:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Eh...hard to describe but, if I had to, I would say it's kinda like a mix between a ripe cucumber and a mild honeydew melon flavor, if that makes any sense...

The Wire Spider

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Snap, have you tried any other peach flavors by Om? Their sale is still on, and I was thinking about adding some more juice to my cart like Serene or Peach Hazel which is a bourbon peach hazelnut. (I forgot what bourbon tastes like, though.)
Did you ever try non WTA Budapest ever? It’s peach with light mint.
Thanks. :wave: :hug: :wave:

The only Om Vapors Peach I've had is Serene- one of my all time favorite flavors
I don't drink any alcohol so I didn't try the Peach Hazel, but the Budapest sounds interesting.
The other Om flavor I am never without is Baked- Apple Cinnamon- the Cobra(strawberry) is pretty good
I have tried many Om flavors
Flavors I like are:
The Tropics(pineapple upside down cake)
Toasted(cinnamon toast crunch)
Cafe#7 (coffee)
Summer Dream( strawberry Lime)
The Balance(sour blue raspberry)

Flavors I've tried and I don't like are:
The Wild One(mixed berry toaster strudel)
Pebbles( fruity pebbles cereal)
Blue Harvest(blueberry cheesecake)
Nirvana(blueberry doughnut)

VU Sponsors