Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vaperoxx's Cherry Cigar 24mg DIY in my new Uwell Amulet!
e6f1b60c9415f9f33881dc971fcb8dd8.jpg

The Wire Spider

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am calling it Passionate Pineapple. It is some left over Totally Wicked Gold Standard flavoring.
2 mils watermelon
2 mils strawberry
2 mils coconut
2 mils kiwi
And 3 mils Lorann pineapple.

2.5 mils of 100 mg per mil nic.
All PG.
Topped it off to 60 mils with VG. So whatever that works out to be is what it is. I can honestly say it is a nice vape. It is very tasty as well both in rda,( NARDA) and the big baby Beast with RBA deck. Just using up meager DIY supplies. Man I really need to win a contest.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The only Om Vapors Peach I've had is Serene- one of my all time favorite flavors
I don't drink any alcohol so I didn't try the Peach Hazel, but the Budapest sounds interesting.
The other Om flavor I am never without is Baked- Apple Cinnamon- the Cobra(strawberry) is pretty good
I have tried many Om flavors
Flavors I like are:
The Tropics(pineapple upside down cake)
Toasted(cinnamon toast crunch)
Cafe#7 (coffee)
Summer Dream( strawberry Lime)
The Balance(sour blue raspberry)

Flavors I've tried and I don't like are:
The Wild One(mixed berry toaster strudel)
Pebbles( fruity pebbles cereal)
Blue Harvest(blueberry cheesecake)
Nirvana(blueberry doughnut)

Thanks, Snap. My notifications aren’t notifying me!
I hardly drink so I have no idea what bourbon is meant to be like, either. I had their Irish Coffee but it was very smoky.
The Nirvana was meh. Not really enough blueberry, imho.
I wanted to try Cafe #7, but I couldn’t find it. Usually they just say out of stock, but even with a search, it didn’t come up!
I bought some juice at Breazy, so I’ll have to wait to try Serene, Toasted, Baked and Balance. Thanks again!
:wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks, Snap. My notifications aren’t notifying me!
I hardly drink so I have no idea what bourbon is meant to be like, either. I had their Irish Coffee but it was very smoky.
The Nirvana was meh. Not really enough blueberry, imho.
I wanted to try Cafe #7, but I couldn’t find it. Usually they just say out of stock, but even with a search, it didn’t come up!
I bought some juice at Breazy, so I’ll have to wait to try Serene, Toasted, Baked and Balance. Thanks again!

Cafe#7 from Om is kind of bitter-
https://www.omvapors.com/Caramel-Coffee-E-Juice-Cafe-7

not as sweet as the SauceLA Vanilla Bean Cream or Caramel Waffle Cappuchino( my favorite coffee flavors), I like these coffee flavors much better from the SauceLA.
https://thesaucela.com/collections/...ducts/120ml-e-juice-caramel-waffle-cappuccino
https://thesaucela.com/collections/...ts/120ml-ejuice-vanilla-bean-cream-vape-cheap
Wait for a sale- like Labor Day should be a sale.
I would stick with Serene from Om to try if you like Peach, best Peach vape I have ever tried.
Baked is pretty good if you like apple and cinnamon, I think it tastes better than Toasted which is just cinnamon cereal flavor.
I saw a new flavor I am going to try, but out of stock-
Purple Sunrise- I have seen better prices at Om- maybe Labor Day and maybe Purple Sunrise will be in stock then.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I mainly use two devices.

For the first:
I normally just open the drawer and get another bottle:

upload_2019-8-21_7-38-20.png

In the other it's SauceLA either vanilla bean or caramel waffle cappuccino

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
SauceLA Vanilla Bean Cream or Caramel Waffle Cappuchino( my favorite coffee flavors), I like these coffee flavors much better from the SauceLA.
https://thesaucela.com/collections/...ducts/120ml-e-juice-caramel-waffle-cappuccino
https://thesaucela.com/collections/...ts/120ml-ejuice-vanilla-bean-cream-vape-cheap
I

Those are the two flavors that I buy as well.
I caught a $5.99 120ml sale that is still running and ends August 30th 2019 = (Code: Saver)

I usually get two caramel waffle cappuccino and one vanilla bean at a time.
They both run out around the same time when I buy two and one.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I caught a $5.99 120ml sale that is still running and ends August 30th 2019 = (Code: Saver)

Do they send 2 60ml bottles for the 120ml? I’m just curious.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Do they send 2 60ml bottles for the 120ml? I’m just curious.

Usually 1 -120ml bottle
A few times I have received 2- 60 ml bottles when they have run out of the 120mls bottle size in a flavor I wanted.
I really like the Needle tip bottles they use now-
hated those caps they had before- too hard to fit in some tank fill ports.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

:ejuice::cloud:<3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So far this morning I think I've grabbed everything within reach at least a couple of times:

Tutti Frutti Gum
Tres Leches
Cinnaflakes
Nutella Crunch
Coconut Orange Parfait (oh jeez is this stuff good)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaperoxx's "Computer, Tea, Earl Grey, Hot." 6mg DIY

This is a recipe proudly passed down through the Picard family for generations.

The Wire Spider

I have TFA Earl Grey and was thinking of mixing it with Lemongrass. Haven't tried it yet, but seems like I did put a recipe together...

Brown Sugar (TPA) 1%
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 4%
Ginger Ale (TPA) 3%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.25%
Honey (TPA) 0.50%
Lemongrass (Flavors Express) 2%

Any thoughts on that? Does it sound disgusting?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, the Earl Grey Tea was a bust. Drank a lot of Earl Grey in my life, and never thought of it as a hybrid of sage, cloves, and black licorice...so I moved on to:

Vaperoxx's "Don't Hubba Your Bubba In Public" 6mg DIY
Grape Bubble Gum

The Wire Spider

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Cafe#7 from Om is kind of bitter-
https://www.omvapors.com/Caramel-Coffee-E-Juice-Cafe-7

not as sweet as the SauceLA Vanilla Bean Cream or Caramel Waffle Cappuchino( my favorite coffee flavors), I like these coffee flavors much better from the SauceLA.
I would stick with Serene from Om to try if you like Peach, best Peach vape I have ever tried.
Baked is pretty good if you like apple and cinnamon, I think it tastes better than Toasted which is just cinnamon cereal flavor.
I saw a new flavor I am going to try, but out of stock-
Purple Sunrise- I have seen better prices at Om- maybe Labor Day and maybe Purple Sunrise will be in stock then.

Thanks! I checked out the SauceLA because of your posts here. I’ll prolly be trying the Vanilla one and their caramel cappuccino.
Their prices are great, and they have cheap sample packs. Plus I doubt you’d vape the Vanilla Bean one all the time, if it wasn’t good! :wave: :hug:

Sent using nic and glycerine

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks! I checked out the SauceLA because of your posts here. I’ll prolly be trying the Vanilla one and their caramel cappuccino.
Their prices are great, and they have cheap sample packs. Plus I doubt you’d vape the Vanilla Bean one all the time, if it wasn’t good! :wave: :hug:

Sent using nic and glycerine

The Vanilla Bean Cream and Caramel Waffle Cap are what I vape mainly in the morning with my coffee- usually when I post what flavor I am vaping- LOL!
I have been vaping the SauceLA juices for over 2 years now- I have tried every flavor in their regular lines and a few from their Awesometown line.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds delicious!!! But damn that is pricey...:eek:
Yeah, I know it is, but it's right up there with CBP as far as my favorite. Picked it up at my local B&M, and one day and I'm hooked.

I'm hoping they're new enough that eventually they'll get carried by some discounters. I didn't see it on many other sites except theirs. We'll see if it spreads to ejuicebogo or others.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Vanilla Bean Cream and Caramel Waffle Cap are what I vape mainly in the morning with my coffee- usually when I post what flavor I am vaping- LOL!
I have been vaping the SauceLA juices for over 2 years now- I have tried every flavor in their regular lines and a few from their Awesometown line.

I’m definitely going to get some from them. I love coffee flavors and vanilla, so it’s perfect. I’m kinda tired of Om anyways, and I still have about 10 unopened 120’s. (Yep, went overboard!)
I spent too much on vape stuff this month, so it’ll have to wait.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I’m vaping Vape Roxx’s Vanilla Latte in one tank
And Ripe Vapes VCT with some Vape Roxx CBP. The VCT has a custardy back note so they are actually yummy together.

Thanks, VR. Your juice is delish. Tastes even better after sitting for a couple weeks.

I'm very pleased that you are enjoying it!

The Wire Spider

VU Sponsors