Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They fit in with the decor of Star Wars, vape gear and swords lol. Hopefully you didn’t inhale ha ha

Lol I had a hard time not inhaling!
Pipes kinda go well with the mythic themes in Star Wars. And with the swords. Who knows, they might be vaping in the future! (No thanks to Rip Trippers and his vaping is the future! :giggle: )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GOLD EJUICE BY CRAVVE
gold-by-crave-vape-juice-120ml_2000x.jpeg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Gothic Vapor Earl Grey Tea.
Gothic Vapor Golden Blend.

Yet again, I overdid it with PG and now I’m back to Gothic’s Palm Max VG which I have no problems with. Until I’m mixing my own, I’m sticking with them. I like being able to breathe a lot!

Where did you get this? I couldn’t find it online.

I got it at a local shop, but EJUICE BOGO has all the Country Clouds line 2 for 1. I think all of their juices are BOGO. ;)

Or were you asking about the Dead Man's Hand? I hadn't heard of that before and I told the guy I was looking for a tobacco and asked for Black Note. They didn't have that but he turned me onto the Dead Man's Hand, but their approach is different from BN. They tinge their tobacco flavor with other profiles. The only one I was really interested in was the whiskey. At first, with a brand new Nord Mesh .6 coil, I got a bit hit of Granny Smith, but that faded to the back. Personally, the whisky flavor is a bit off, but it's still pretty good. It evolved well.

No33-Dead-Mans-Hand-Elixir.jpg

Last edited:

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got it at a local shop, but EJUICE BOGO has all the Country Clouds line 2 for 1. I think all of their juices are BOGO. ;)

Or were you asking about the Dead Man's Hand? I hadn't heard of that before and I told the guy I was looking for a tobacco and asked for Black Note. They didn't have that but he turned me onto the Dead Man's Hand, but their approach is different from BN. They tinge their tobacco flavor with other profiles. The only one I was really interested in was the whiskey. At first, with a brand new Nord Mesh .6 coil, I got a bit hit of Granny Smith, but that faded to the back. Personally, the whisky flavor is a bit off, but it's still pretty good. It evolved well.

EjuiceBOGO is freakin’ great...shipping is steep but the juice is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spectre by 13th floor. Surprisingly it tastes much better than it did 6 months ago when I bought it. Finally realized for me marshmallow isn't a good top note. But thankfully this juice calmed down over time. Was only a dollar but you know. Who wants to waste a dollar. Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Sadly, they were sold out when I checked today. I found it for @$15 at a couple places, but not bogo and no holiday sale!

I searched for Deadman’s Hand and didn’t find a tobacco flavor. They all had numbers for names? Don’t know if that’s it! I don’t mind tobacco mixed with other flavors, as long as it’s not in the background as a whisper. If you know what I mean!
I will check Excel Vapor, thanks!
Edit: I searched and found a lot of stuff about poker! What site is it?

What are you vaping that uses the Nord coil? I had Nord AIOs as some of my first setups. Two out of three of them died, the lone survivor was okay until I wanted VW and got an Aegis etc.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You may be the one I saw mention it here, sounded good and ordered it. If you did mention it here, thank you. It's quite good, actually.

I did mention it, since I love it. It also helped me quit smoking! Glad you like it, taste is so subjective. Supposedly they have a good blueberry maple donut or pastry too.

Sadly, they were sold out when I checked today. I found it for @$15 at a couple places, but not bogo and no holiday sale!

I searched for Deadman’s Hand and didn’t find a tobacco flavor. They all had numbers for names? Don’t know if that’s it! I don’t mind tobacco mixed with other flavors, as long as it’s not in the background as a whisper. If you know what I mean!
I will check Excel Vapor, thanks!
Edit: I searched and found a lot of stuff about poker! What site is it?

What are you vaping that uses the Nord coil? I had Nord AIOs as some of my first setups. Two out of three of them died, the lone survivor was okay until I wanted VW and got an Aegis etc.

I saw those numbered bottles and I didn't try those (the elixirs). You can find more about them here https://www.deadmanshandelixir.com/ - and I saw a few reviews at YouTube. Check out the flavour profiles link.

About the whiskey aged tobacco (you'll see it at their site). I like it quite a bit, but to my palette, there's a downside. The tobacco is too faint and the juice is a little sweet, but the sweetness did subside some as my new coil got more saturated. I was vaping it with a very hoppy IPA. It's quite tasty and ended up pairing well with the beer. It would probably go pretty well with either whites, reds, and I know it's good alone, too. This did remind me of a pipe tobacco as it came to fore, with heavy notes of granny smith apples. Def a sweeter tobacco with no spice or soil. The whiskey was definitely in the back. If you decide to try it, vary the wattage. Ultimately, it was quite good, but I was looking for a truer tobacco taste than what I found here. But I'm happy with it and plan to keep in my rotation.

Of course, it's all subjective, and if you like your tobacco way to the fore, I would try this before buying if possible. I've still yet to find THE tobacco I'm gonna call my own. I know it's out there.

At the moment I'm using a Smok Priv n19 mod with the standard 2 ml tank and the .6 coil.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors