Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So happy you finally took the plunge. That wasn't so bad, now, was it? :D Next thing you know, you'll be dreaming up some stuff that nobody ever thought of before! :wave: Or a subconscious identification of "the missing ingredient" will wake you up in the middle of the night! :giggle:

The best thing is not worrying about bans. It was easier than I thought. It felt like the first time I baked from scratch, which actually turned out to be yummy. What a relief! :hug:
I won’t buy this DIY or Die one shot again, but it was great for my first one. I’m going to try single flavors now and see what I like. Thanks for the encouragement.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Strawberry Lane by Om Vapors.... guys, they nailed this one outta the park. MUST TRY!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still vaping on some diluted Double Bubble. :) Keep trying to blow bubbles, getting vapor rings. Oh well, could be worse, or better. Kind of fitting better into my age bracket. This also means I really comprehend the joy of the expression below.

stay-calm-and-say-dilligaf.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Still vaping on some diluted Double Bubble. :) Keep trying to blow bubbles, getting vapor rings. Oh well, could be worse, or better. Kind of fitting better into my age bracket. This also means I really comprehend the joy of the expression below.

stay-calm-and-say-dilligaf.png

Howdy, good to hear from you every so often. I’m hoping all is well with you, bro. What’s a dilligaf? Or am I meant to know? :hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Howdy, good to hear from you every so often. I’m hoping all is well with you, bro. What’s a dilligaf? Or am I meant to know? :hug:

*chuckles* It means, Do I Look Like I Give a Fuck? -- DILLIGAF

Usually one can imagine this guy being the one asking.

19pyti.jpg

My grandma also fought with Alzheimer's. She also faced off against dementia with it. That's my mom's mom. Then, my dad's dad "Big Nernie" fought with Alzheimer's as well, he called me "Buck". I will rage against that dying light to not deal with the double dose likely headed my way. I mean hell, I'm already predisposed to having some brain damage from birth. It would just fit in lovely to drive myself totally sane with Alzheimer's & dementia.

Although if I'm honest not quite sure anyone would notice. Being an autodidact polymath who has let their mind explode seems similar enough to the symptoms. Nobody could tell, even if they thought it, a certain credulity of politeness would restrict them from saying anything. Trouble being I have been on both sides of the professionally dictated, "Alice In Wonderland" conversation. This is the prescribed scripting to help subdue, deescalate a mentally ill person. Yep, have "walked someone down" and have been one "walked down". So, yeah, um ... know both sides of it and well can see right through the politeness. *ahem, sigh*

Gee, how 'bout them Dodgers? :D :)

Or to keep it TL;DR: Know about psychology, abbynormal version too, been there, done that got the t-shirt but not the papers cause I ate them. :D

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OM Vapors Serene....but....no peach flavor. Not much flavor at all.

So many people have raved about Serene, so I ordered 3 bottles. I love peach flavors (Pacha Mama Peach Papaya Coconut cream in particular) but I'm not getting any peach from Serene. Not sure what's wrong. I'm using an Aromamizer Plus RDTA with a pair of fused claptons @ 0.10 Ω, cotton bacon, and running anywhere from 50w to 130w. Air full open and closed down.

Any thoughts?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So many people have raved about Serene, so I ordered 3 bottles. I love peach flavors (Pacha Mama Peach Papaya Coconut cream in particular) but I'm not getting any peach from Serene. Not sure what's wrong. I'm using an Aromamizer Plus RDTA with a pair of fused claptons @ 0.10 Ω, cotton bacon, and running anywhere from 50w to 130w. Air full open and closed down.

Any thoughts?
To me it was like a peach cobbler taste. Which wasn't for me unfortunately. I love fresh peach and candied peach. Just not cobbler

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Any thoughts?
I vape it at 20w on a .5 and can clearly taste the peach. It's a subtle peach because it's a cobbler with ice cream.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I clearly taste more of peach in Serene too- I am using the Blitzen RTA single coil at 35w.
I am still using my old batch since I still have 2 bottles left of that- I haven't tried any of the new batch yet.
Maybe OM made these fresh- and need to shake and let it steep for a bit in a cabinet.
I vape zero nic.
Pami and I noticed the labels are different too- hope they didn't change the recipe.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape it at 20w on a .5 and can clearly taste the peach. It's a subtle peach because it's a cobbler with ice cream.
I clearly taste more of peach in Serene too- I am using the Blitzen RTA single coil at 35w.
I am still using my old batch since I still have 2 bottles left of that- I haven't tried any of the new batch yet.
Maybe OM made these fresh- and need to shake and let it steep for a bit in a cabinet.
I vape zero nic.
Pami and I noticed the labels are different too- hope they didn't change the recipe.
Maybe I'm blowing the flavor away at higher wattage. I'll let it steep a while and then try it in a single coil build.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape zero nic.

I’ve noticed different labels too. I just hope they’ll be okay and that we can buy from them. :rainbow:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Maybe I'm blowing the flavor away at higher wattage. I'll let it steep a while and then try it in a single coil build.

Once I get through this tank in the Blitzen RTA- I will rewick and try one of my new bottles- i got those over a week ago.
I vape Serene between 30-35w.
The Blitzen can be a dual coil postless deck - but I use it as a single with a .45Ω Fused Clapton coil, regular Organic cotton balls as wick.
I have the air flow half open.

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once I get through this tank in the Blitzen RTA- I will rewick and try one of my new bottles- i got those over a week ago.
I vape Serene between 30-35w.
The Blitzen can be a dual coil postless deck - but I use it as a single with a .45Ω Fused Clapton coil, regular Organic cotton balls as wick.
I'm wicking a little Reload RDA at 0.20 ohms. Still may be too low resistance but I'll see if there's any difference.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes maybe you have the wattage way too high for Serene- I never vape 50w- 130w- lol :teehee:
Usually way too hot for me.
Well I think that's it. I'm getting much more taste at 35-40w on the Reload. I'm guessing the juice just won't work for my typical style of vaping. Oh well.

Thanks for the help.

Edit: Just FYI, my sweet spot is Corn Bread Puddin' at 85 watts. I usually don't go higher than that. I was just trying to see where the Serene worked, and was going the wrong way.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm already on the new bottles, tastes the same as my old ones.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just rewicked my Blitzen and am trying one of the new bottles and it doesn't taste like my regular Serene- tastes like cinnamon Toasted to me, no peach like Serene- wonder if they mixed up some labels? I have been vaping Serene for over a year, heck I was just vaping it before I rewicked to try a new bottle and this new bottle for me is different taste, pretty much cinnamon. I have 7 bottles of this- I would have to try them all I guess.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just rewicked my Blitzen and am trying one of the new bottles and it doesn't taste like my regular Serene- tastes like cinnamon Toasted to me, no peach like Serene- wonder if they mixed up some labels? I have been vaping Serene for over a year, heck I was just vaping it before I rewicked to try a new bottle and this new bottle for me is different taste, pretty much cinnamon. I have 7 bottles of this- I would have to try them all I guess.
Hmmmmmmmm strange. I know when I first tasted it, I thought it was a little different. But the last bottle I was vaping was a year old. So I chalked it up to that.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@SnapDragon NY I've sent a message to Les to see if they changed anything in the recipe.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I was talking with @SnapDragon NY about this. This is part of my conversation with her.

"I could taste the peach with the first couple of tanks, after that it became muted or indiscernible. That's why I thought I needed to re wick. Got my mod with the Serene with the original wick in it now. Just took a couple of hits, it has taste, but I can't tell what it is :giggle: I don't taste any cinnamon though. I'm vaping it at 50 watts, couldn't get enough flavor at my normal 30-35 watts. I haven't tasted the ice cream part ever, just the peach at the beginning. It was fine for me at first, but now it's in the vapable but won't purchase again category for me. I still have a little over a 1/2 left in the first bottle and a new unopened one".
:(

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve had juice from Om where the flavor was really light, too. I just ended up leaving them in a cabinet and forgetting them.
But I do think the wattage and coil resistance plays a part in it. I’m not upset that I just got a big order from them, though. It’ll be a vapocalypse stash, and it’s good enough juice to vape with what’s going on lately.
I prefer light flavor to let’s say, the Berg salts that I got. The flavor was so OTT, and it lingered for a few days! Ymmv.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do think the wattage and coil resistance plays a part in it.

Yes. Air flow & wicking play a part as well. Juice taste might also be subjective to returning taste buds, sense of smell. Though if you have used the same flavors for a while, and been vaping a while that ought to have already happened.

Bah, excuse my deletion. Don't need to dump my trash. Sorry.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes. Air flow & wicking play a part as well. Juice taste might also be subjective to returning taste buds, sense of smell. Though if you have used the same flavors for a while, and been vaping a while that ought to have already happened.

Bah, excuse my deletion. Don't need to dump my trash. Sorry.

Hey ho, bro. I use a bunch of different juice flavors. I like tabac taste added to a lot of them, though. I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t like it.
What trash dumping? Grumble, you’re a mighty cagey whippersnapper lately, young knight.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had written about a problem with my dog.

My battery was dead most of the day so I missed that. Hope doggie and its human are doing okay, though. That means you!
Pets have been getting sick on the forum all over the place, it’s a bit weird. Sending love and hugs your wyrd way.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pets have been getting sick on the forum all over the place, it’s a bit weird.

No, he's not sick unless you consider being a prick to his boy sick?

And of course there's the counter argument that he is not doing that, I'm delusional and/or imaging it. Which only serves to frustrate me further, as it is actually happening and my feeling of self worth ... well, it gets tossed away.

He is purposely not taking a shit when I take him out, give him time. Then, he whines to her which does irk me because I know he's has had time. But I can not say because there he is all up in her face. Kind of a big fuck you to me that I'm left scratching my head and feeling like I damn well don't know jack shit, or feel like any thing.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m sorry. Maybe he’s upset in some way. :hug::hug:

*sigh, turns and goes off a little bit*

That's the counter argument. "He's upset because you rush him!" I rush him because frankly I do not want bothered taking him out if he's not going to do anything. Yes, I know dogs take their time to a degree. I allow for that, but no, this is on him to do.

You can only lead a horse to water. Not drink for it. And yes, I know he's a dog not horse. The principle still applies.

So I take him out for half hour breaks, still nothing. I mean no, I really got nothing at all to do but I do like piddling around my doing nothing all day. I don't think I'm being unreasonable that if I take him out to shit, well, he shits.

Three times today while she was at work, I took him out. Once he was out a half hour, laid in the sun after he pissed. Fine. Two other times we were out about ten minutes or so each time, he pissed, wanted to come back in. She comes in he goes whining to her.

What else can I think but he's being a prick? Sure he's upset. He's upset I won't let him wander all over Hell and Creation to just wander, that I take him out and go to certain places with him but we don't go all over. She's the one what told me I needed to do that because otherwise he acts a prick, so she too does it. So where's the difference?

Well, he's still being a prick to me either way. I'm not winning either way, not that I exactly view it as a win or loss situation. It is simply a boy taking his dog out to shit, but well he's decided to fuck with my self worth. Why? Fuck if I know. I don't have much of that anyway so yay, way to go dog.

But gee, could have not dumped this here, too. Nothing at all to do with ejuice, vaping. And yes, I've thought of talking with my wife, if that's not been clear. This is exactly why I'm not talking to her. I know the counter argument she'll present and I can see it isn't flawed. "Dog's don't just go around fucking with people like that." Well, um, ... "Oh but you're delusional, mentally ill." Yep, lacking in self esteem and self worth ... see why this is an issue for my "support" dog? Then it'll all wind up her dumping on me fully, which ... yeah, sure what the fuck ever. And there we are not talking, not moving forward. There's that damn "that's just the way it is", ...:headbang::deadhorse:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY I've sent a message to Les to see if they changed anything in the recipe.

Thanks Pami for asking Les about the Serene- maybe a flavor change or label mix up?
I messaged them on FB last night so I will be interested to know what they say-
I know what Toasted from Om tastes like and my new Serene bottles taste exactly like it. I have dripped 4 of my 7 bottles and no Peach flavor.
P.S. my older bottles that taste great are about a year old too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was talking with @SnapDragon NY about this. This is part of my conversation with her.

"I could taste the peach with the first couple of tanks, after that it became muted or indiscernible. That's why I thought I needed to re wick. Got my mod with the Serene with the original wick in it now. Just took a couple of hits, it has taste, but I can't tell what it is :giggle: I don't taste any cinnamon though. I'm vaping it at 50 watts, couldn't get enough flavor at my normal 30-35 watts. I haven't tasted the ice cream part ever, just the peach at the beginning. It was fine for me at first, but now it's in the vapable but won't purchase again category for me. I still have a little over a 1/2 left in the first bottle and a new unopened one".
:(

That is too bad-
Pami will ask Les if there has been a recipe change.
To tell you the truth I never really tasted the ice cream- just a great juicy peach flavor that I love.
I know Pami and I have been vaping Serene for a long time and has been one of my favorite top flavors.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is too bad-
To tell you the truth I never really tasted the ice cream- just a great juicy peach flavor that I love.
I know Pami and I have been vaping Serene for a long time and has been one of my favorite top flavors.
Let me (us) know here as well. I'm not sure I was tasting cinnamon but I was certainly not getting the "great juicy peach flavor that I love" to quote you. I can understand subtle but no one would reorder this based on the bottle I tasted. And I've got 2 more unopened.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That is too bad-

No worries, it's NOT vapable to me. I re wicked and it still tasted the same for the most part. Weird thing is, there were a couple of times today when the flavor seemed to get stronger. Now it's back to the way it's been after the first couple of tanks. I love peach too and even though I can't really taste it, I've bought worse juice locally that was unvapable to my pallet.

Update, this nasty puke is being thrown away.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors