Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know if you made the Krispy Kreme one or not yet, but it's worth mixing too. One of my favorites.
2% CAP Caramel
8% CAP Glazed Doughnut
6% CAP Graham Cracker
2% TFA Marshmallow
2% CAP Sugar Cooke
1% TFA Sweet Cream

I was thinking about Krispy Kreme when I read the raspberry custard donut recipe! I’m so glad it’s a 45 minute subway ride to get the edible ones!! But these sound delish.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you have a cold-
I will vape menthol,minty flavors when I am ill
I still haven't heard back from OM about the Serene- oh well- it is vapeable.
:hug:
I emailed OM about the Serene, and got a reply basically saying they never change recipes, that taste is subjective, they don't add tons of sweeteners like other companies, yada yada. It's me, not them. :wait:

Having said that, after steeping for a couple weeks I tried some again this weekend, and TBH it's improved over that time (or maybe I have :rolleyes:) but it's certainly more vapable now and I do get some Peach from it, more than I did before. I'd say I like it, not love it. The same is true for their Baked and Mindful Monkey, both of which have more flavor for me and are pretty good vapes. I've also got some Chimera to try again. All taste good on the knuckle, so I got what I paid for at that price.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry you have a cold-
I will vape menthol,minty flavors when I am ill
I still haven't heard back from OM about the Serene- oh well- it is vapeable.
:hug:
I've been in contact with Colin and Ben. I threw a fuss and Colin finally agreed to replace mine. They know there is something wrong with that batch, at least 4 people have complained to them about it. I would e-mail them again and tell them point blank you want the bad batch replaced.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I emailed OM about the Serene, and got a reply basically saying they never change recipes, that taste is subjective, they don't add tons of sweeteners like other companies, yada yada. It's me, not them. :wait:

Having said that, after steeping for a couple weeks I tried some again this weekend, and TBH it's improved over that time (or maybe I have :rolleyes:) but it's certainly more vapable now and I do get some Peach from it, more than I did before. I'd say I like it, not love it. The same is true for their Baked and Mindful Monkey, both of which have more flavor for me and are pretty good vapes. I've also got some Chimera to try again. All taste good on the knuckle, so I got what I paid for at that price.

It would be nice if some of these companies would take the time to look at a person's order history before they send out their stock "dumbass noob vaper" responses to someone who's been vaping as long as you, @SnapDragon NY , and @Countrypami have. God that just incenses me, and I fucking hate it when it happens to me. There have been a few times when I had a company on the phone, I just start the damn conversation by saying, look, I'm not new at this, I'm not some dumbass who just fell out of the truck this morning.

Pet peeve. Sorry, rant over. That was a reasonably short one, but believe me, I could go on.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It would be nice if some of these companies would take the time to look at a person's order history before they send out their stock "dumbass noob vaper" responses to someone who's been vaping as long as you, @SnapDragon NY , and @Countrypami have. God that just incenses me, and I fucking hate it when it happens to me. There have been a few times when I had a company on the phone, I just start the damn conversation by saying, look, I'm not new at this, I'm not some dumbass who just fell out of the truck this morning.

Pet peeve. Sorry, rant over. That was a reasonably short one, but believe me, I could go on.
I hear ya, I'm the same way. I've worked in customer service long enough to know a snow job when I hear one. I choose to believe they are not purposely snowing us, but simply have not had this happen before and they aren't sure how to handle it. So they're learning how to handle it ... FROM ME!! :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya, I'm the same way. I've worked in customer service long enough to know a snow job when I hear one. I choose to believe they are not purposely snowing us, but simply have not had this happen before and they aren't sure how to handle it. So they're learning how to handle it ... FROM ME!! :giggle:

I bought juice from them maybe six months ago that I just opened. The date on it was from 2018. That kinda pissed me off royally. If I hadn’t looked at another bottle to check the date and see that it really was a “best by” date, I would’ve thought it was a “made on” date. Either way though, it was old!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

They may not switch recipes, but someone is putting the flavors of the recipe together, aren’t they? Even if it’s done in a factory setting, there’s room for error. If you’ve vaped a flavor and suddenly it’s different, it does NOT boil down to subjective bs anything! Although a new vaper might be sucked in by that, unfortunately.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've been in contact with Colin and Ben. I threw a fuss and Colin finally agreed to replace mine. They know there is something wrong with that batch, at least 4 people have complained to them about it. I would e-mail them again and tell them point blank you want the bad batch replaced.
I got as far as them asking me what batch #
I will message them tomorrow- I will probably get the same- the recipe is the same- it's me.
I ordered 7 bottles during their last sale. We have been vaping this for almost 2 years now- we know what it tastes like by now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Any ideas on a peach flavoring I could buy and add to make Serene more "peachy" ?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I bought juice from them maybe six months ago that I just opened. The date on it was from 2018. That kinda pissed me off royally. If I hadn’t looked at another bottle to check the date and see that it really was a “best by” date, I would’ve thought it was a “made on” date. Either way though, it was old!
Many of my better tasting Om is from 2018- I still have 2 more bottles of Serene with the 2018 dates.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Yes I got some more of Baked- again another of my favorites - that tasted fine to me!
Yes the Serene has improved some, but still not the flavor I am used to. Something changed.
I bought Peach Passion from the SauceLA- not a good peach vape either.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Many of my better tasting Om is from 2018- I still have 2 more bottles of Serene with the 2018 dates.

I think that was from my first ever or second order from them. It tasted okay, but some of it was very dark. I have a bottle of Sticky by Umba that I just broke out and it gunked my Nautilus coil really bad. The older one I had didn’t.
I’m done buying from Om for now, though. I liked their WTA juice but doesn’t seem like they’ll have it anymore.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The only two peach flavorings I've tried are FW Peach and TFA Juicy Peach. Of those, I'd go with the TFA, start at 0.5% and work up if you need to.

Thanks looking at it now at Bull City Flavors

VU Sponsors