Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Grr, my Eclipse order was out of stock and refunded. Does anyone know where to buy it anywhere?

What gives it the smoky taste? Pyrazine or Dirty Neutral Base?

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strawberry Lane by OM Vapors

Oh, update on the Serene... I finally got my full refund. So I have 6 bottles of the crap mix and got my money back. Think I'm gonna try to add some Apricot to one of them and see how it turns out. :p
I lack your negotiating skills. All I ended up with was 6 bottles. Shoulda pushed for a refund. Let me know if you find a fix, I've got plenty.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70's Honeycomb Custard and Cookies, Cookie Doh, and Go Beans
@Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon, Pistachio Custard Cake, Greystoke, Indian Spirit, Cookie, Apple Butter, Power Pucker, and OMG OG
@jwill's Circus Animal Cookies
@wllmc's MamaJ's Game Over Custard
My own recipe, An Apple @_Midnight

This was my too many to list from the other day... All DIY of course...

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon, Pistachio Custard Cake, Greystoke, Indian Spirit, Cookie, Apple Butter, Power Pucker, and OMG OG

HEY gopher
ya got da recipe Handy for your
@Smoky Blue- Alpine Strawberry Napoleon, ??

sounds yummmmmm
got da alpine strawberry already so wondering what else it may take???
and is it good??

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Whats Apple@midnight? Is it in the recipe section?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Whats Apple@midnight? Is it in the recipe section?
@wllmc Still a WIP, but getting close. I'll post it soon. It's an apple pipe tobacco flavor.
HEY gopher
ya got da recipe Handy for your
@Smoky Blue- Alpine Strawberry Napoleon, ??

sounds yummmmmm
got da alpine strawberry already so wondering what else it may take???
and is it good??
@DaBunny Ask and ye shall receive: http://tjek.nu/r/eX1k
How good is it you ask? Let me put it this way, it is always with me on every business trip I take and I take a lot of business trips.

Last edited:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@wllmc Still a WIP, but getting close. I'll post it soon. It's an apple pipe tobacco flavor.

How good is it you ask? Let me put it this way, it is always with me on every business trip I take and I take a lot of business trips.
THANKS am gonna make this..
have everything but cerial crunch.. { next order}
yet can really understand how that would work in this mix.

THANKS AGAIN

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hot dang! You put me to shame! :giggle: We don’t have the “winner” emoji.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Still on the Vazilla by G2 Vapors. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised how rich this is. I think I have found another ADV. Has me looking at other flavors G2 Vapors has put out...

You have some interesting places to shop. I’m almost too bummed out to shop! <almost>

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hot dang! You put me to shame! :giggle: We don’t have the “winner” emoji.
That's just the mods I have downstairs with me right now... :facepalm:
I’m curious what Smokey’s Greystoke is like, but it’s prolly a banana flavor for Tarzan.

How’s it going, hunny bunny?
It's a full on tobacco flavor, no bananas were harmed... :giggle:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
You have some interesting places to shop. I’m almost too bummed out to shop! <almost>

Space Jam Eclipse 60ml (3mg only) 2 bottles left 16.99 here
Space Jam Eclipse 60ml (0mg, 3mg, 6mg) 16.99 here
Space Jam Eclipse 60ml (0mg, 3mg, 6mg) 11.99 here

These are other sites I found on google. Says they have stock but never ordered from any of them. The most popular sites are all sold out...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Space Jam Eclipse 60ml (3mg only) 2 bottles left 16.99 here
Space Jam Eclipse 60ml (0mg, 3mg, 6mg) 16.99 here
Space Jam Eclipse 60ml (0mg, 3mg, 6mg) 11.99 here

These are other sites I found on google. Says they have stock but never ordered from any of them. The most popular sites are all sold out...

You’re not kidding they’re sold out! I tried google, but no luck. Sheesh, I see trying to mix this is in my future.
Have you ever bought anything in these places? I’m a little afraid to buy in places I’ve never heard of now. Flavor bans, FOAD.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
You’re not kidding they’re sold out! I tried google, but no luck. Sheesh, I see trying to mix this is in my future.
Have you ever bought anything in these places? I’m a little afraid to buy in places I’ve never heard of now. Flavor bans, FOAD.

No I haven't unfortunately. Like I said it was a google search that I came up with those. Was trying to help out. There were a few sites I have heard of but the prices were like $23 for a 30ml. Just seemed way out priced compared to the 60ml bottles

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No I haven't unfortunately. Like I said it was a google search that I came up with those. Was trying to help out. There were a few sites I have heard of but the prices were like $23 for a 30ml. Just seemed way out priced compared to the 60ml bottles

I saw that too. Nothing like trying to profit from flavor bans! Ive even noticed prices on hardware going up a bit.
I don’t know if I’d pay @$30 for 30ml. I love that juice, but I don’t like supporting price gouging. This situation sucks!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I saw that too. Nothing like trying to profit from flavor bans! Ive even noticed prices on hardware going up a bit.
I don’t know if I’d pay @$30 for 30ml. I love that juice, but I don’t like supporting price gouging. This situation sucks!
That's why I DIY, I can make most 30ml or even 50ml for less than a buck, even with FLV Alpine Strawberry!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's why I DIY, I can make most 30ml or even 50ml for less than a buck, even with FLV Alpine Strawberry!

I’ve been mixing too, but I was looking for a specific juice. If I can’t find that, at least I’d like to mix some tobacco juice that’s nice and smoky. Maybe a vanilla or VCT.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ve been mixing too, but I was looking for a specific juice. If I can’t find that, at least I’d like to mix some tobacco juice that’s nice and smoky. Maybe a vanilla or VCT.
http://tjek.nu/r/9a1X It appears to be well liked on ELR and it uses only 5 flavors. Pretty easy for a new mixer.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an email from them about some new flavor releases and they were sold out! They’re bumming me out lately.
But I might get a few on sale anyway!
I wouldn't goto om anymore just because of the last issue everyone had. You all know the juice is different than it used to be. "peach". And it seems they pretty much said sorry about your luck. For all of you repeat customers. That's some bs. If everyone that bought it says it's not right,then 10 to 1 it isn't right

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't goto om anymore just because of the last issue everyone had. You all know the juice is different than it used to be. "peach". And it seems they pretty much said sorry about your luck. For all of you repeat customers. That's some bs. If everyone that bought it says it's not right,then 10 to 1 it isn't right

I don’t really like their fruit flavors anyway.

But you’re right, they don’t give a hoot about the customers at all. I know taste is subjective but when people who aren’t newbs tell them it’s different, it’s different! It’s not like they just want a refund because of buying regret, which is how they responded.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
sorry got LOST looking at recipies for REAL napolians..
yum yum anyway you slice em...

yet your correct about alpine strawberry.. it is spendy yet

nothing else is like it.........
an a little bit can go a longgggggg way.
so it makes up for the higher cost to get it in da door i suppose.
yet YIKES
alpine_strawberry_thumbnail.jpg
$17.49 for 15 MIL is still $$$$$$$$$
even if am glad to have it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yet YIKES
Wow that's pricey. I'm glad I only have one recipe that takes flavorah. And Im about to stop making that one because it kills my cotton within 5ml. It's not the flavorah that kills the cotton but is the staple of the mix.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow that's pricey. I'm glad I only have one recipe that takes flavorah. And Im about to stop making that one because it kills my cotton within 5ml. It's not the flavorah that kills the cotton but is the staple of the mix.
most of the flavors are like 5.49 to 8.49
yet they are SURE PROUD of there alpine strawberry i tell ya.
and the cost reflects it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Ok well that's not too bad I guess. But yea the alpine is high. But like you said you don't need a lot of it. So it probably figures up to about the same as other brands

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

yet YIKES
It's all in the cost to them of the compounds it takes to make it. It only takes 0.2% that's 0.02ml per 10ml to get a really good flavor from it. That 15ml bottle of Alpine will make 7.5 liters of finished juice. The Alpine Strawberry Napoleon recipe costs me 81 cents to make a 50ml bottle. GOC costs $1.32 for 50ml. Go figure...

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Where do you buy SB Vicious Vanillin? What does SB stand for ? Thanks!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Where do you buy SB Vicious Vanillin? What does SB stand for ? Thanks!
I think its for silver bullet
somthing smoky Blue knows about.. so
I FIGURED.. next time i see her am gonna ask.

I do have TFA Vanillin so am curious if you could sub. with that.
they are Both vanillin

Vanillin
Vanillin is a vanilla extract alternative made from wood pulp. It is commonly used to reduce production costs. And, unlike real vanilla extract which is produced from real vanilla beans, vanillin is synthetic

aka = Imitation Vanilla

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Sounds awesome cant wait to see it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

You are so right @MrMeowgi about Om- been buying from them for years, never again!
I got no satisfaction or help at all on the Serene we were all sent! I feel bad for ever suggesting it to begin with!
Theirs is the worst customer service ever, no help at all for me and I have buying eliquids from them for at least 2 years.

:ejuice::cloud::blech:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Xxx from the sauce LA. Can't get enough of this. You'd think I'd have tried to clone it already. Have to say I think this is my favorite juice of all time. The xxx goat. Lmao

LOL- I love and can't get enough of the Koolada version of XXX- 1922
My Nebox is always loaded with this!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think its for silver bullet
somthing smoky Blue knows about.. so
I FIGURED.. next time i see her am gonna ask.

I do have TFA Vanillin so am curious if you could sub. with that.
they are Both vanillin

Vanillin
Vanillin is a vanilla extract alternative made from wood pulp. It is commonly used to reduce production costs. And, unlike real vanilla extract which is produced from real vanilla beans, vanillin is synthetic

aka = Imitation Vanilla
If/when you find out can you post it ? I have Vanillin too. Thanks!

VU Sponsors