Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Havent vaped today. Feel like doo doo for sure. But getting my equipment ready to vape some new stuff I got yesterday. Pink punch lemonade from Lemon Twist. But the one I'm super excited about is the peach, blue raz I got yesterday from Cloud Nerdz. Both are really sweet but primo juice for sure. @bikerboogieman I can send you like a 10-15ml sample of the peach one if you'd like. Best peach vape I've ever had honestly. Had a peach ring from Abstrakt vapor which is really good too. But this is top notch for peach

Even when you’re sick, you’re a good guy. (Thinking about BB ) Feel better. :hug:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m still on a Eucalyptus Mint jag. I mixed some more this morning with some Creme de Menthe, but I’ll prolly add some Cap Vanilla Custard to mellow it out a bit.

INW Eucalyptus Mint basically stopped my cold in its tracks, but I’m kinda afraid to stop vaping it!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Havent vaped today. Feel like doo doo for sure. But getting my equipment ready to vape some new stuff I got yesterday. Pink punch lemonade from Lemon Twist. But the one I'm super excited about is the peach, blue raz I got yesterday from Cloud Nerdz. Both are really sweet but primo juice for sure. @bikerboogieman I can send you like a 10-15ml sample of the peach one if you'd like. Best peach vape I've ever had honestly. Had a peach ring from Abstrakt vapor which is really good too. But this is top notch for peach
Hope ya get well. I'm feeling about 75%. Well enought to drive an hour to the nearest KFC lol. I love their spicy nashville sandwich. If I took a two hours drive they have a Popeye's in Fargo. Their spicy chk sandwiches are so good. I'd eat there just about every time if it was closer.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hope ya get well. I'm feeling about 75%. Well enought to drive an hour to the nearest KFC lol. I love their spicy nashville sandwich. If I took a two hours drive they have a Popeye's in Fargo. Their spicy chk sandwiches are so good. I'd eat there just about every time if it was closer.

Is that the famous Popeye's sandwich that people are getting in fist fights over? I heard that on the radio a few weeks ago - now what kind of fool gets so agitated about a chicken sandwich that they're ready to pound somebody over it?

Fargo? I had no idea you live very nearly in the Great White North. Ooh I bet y'all are freezing your patooties off right now. I feel for ya.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am honestly not totally sure, some type of sweet coffee flavor (it is a single flavor, but I am experimenting a little and adding 1% Hangsen Cream to it this time). It came as a bonus flavor in one of my DIY Flavor Shack orders and I love it in the mornings.

I’ve never gotten anything from them yet. I have one coffee flavor by Purilum but I haven’t mixed it yet. I went on a one shot binge with Kings Custard, but I still love the flavor 240ml later!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you feel better soon, man. Sounds like it sucks.

Speaking of Peach juice, have you ever tried Pacha Mama's Peach Papaya Coconut Cream? It's quite good. Not sure how it compares with the Cloud Nerdz; if you've tried both, or others have, I'd be interested in a comparison.
I always see the pacha juice everywhere and it looks like people love it but that's one I've never tried. I hate buying a new flavor that sucks. Which happens often anymore. I think it's just me though

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve never gotten anything from them yet. I have one coffee flavor by Purilum but I haven’t mixed it yet. I went on a one shot binge with Kings Custard, but I still love the flavor 240ml later!
It's been a while since I've had it & I was wrong. It's a caramel with a hint of coffee.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I always see the pacha juice everywhere and it looks like people love it but that's one I've never tried. I hate buying a new flavor that sucks. Which happens often anymore. I think it's just me though

I’m not sure it is just you, though. A lot of people have been saying juice flavors are off. Not the diy flavors, thankfully. But the pre made juice. It seems to have kicked in with ban mania months ago.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, I agree. I've got 6 bottles of Serene I'll sell real cheap.

I've been vaping for 5 years and Serene is not even close to some really bad liquids I've tried to vape- At least with some Juicy Peach Concentrate that @Heartsdelight sent me I can vape thru the 7 bottles I have of the Serene .

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that the famous Popeye's sandwich that people are getting in fist fights over? I heard that on the radio a few weeks ago - now what kind of fool gets so agitated about a chicken sandwich that they're ready to pound somebody over it?

Fargo? I had no idea you live very nearly in the Great White North. Ooh I bet y'all are freezing your patooties off right now. I feel for ya.
Yes it's been below zero already. Im picking up groceries while in town.
1213191436a.jpg
I live between Minneapolis and Winnipeg abouts. I just took that photo while on a vape break.

Last summer the news wass saying those Popeyes chicken sandwiches sold out nation wide the same day we got 4 of them in Fargo lol. The guy in the store mentioned that fact but I didn't really pay mo mind too it. But sure enough it was on the news.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 151498
I live between Minneapolis and Winnipeg abouts. I just took that photo while on a vape break.

Last summer the news wass saying those Popeyes chicken sandwiches sold out nation wide the same day we got 4 of them in Fargo lol. The guy in the store mentioned that fact but I didn't really pay mo mind too it. But sure enough it was on the news.

Suddenly the spicy chicken sandwich makes a lot more sense. Anything to help warm things up a little! Jeez, you are braver than me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 151498

They'd shut NC down if we had that much snow on the roads. Lol.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 151498

Speaking of Fargo, I've been hooked on the Netflix series, just started season 3.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Thanks for the offer my friend, but I'd rather you enjoy them. I trust your opinion and will add them to my list of juices that I will look for on sale. I'll also consider Abstrakt as well, haven't heard much about them until now. Take care and hope you feel better soon.
:cheers:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of Fargo, I've been hooked on the Netflix series, just started season 3.
That's a great series. I loved the first two seasons. The third one wasn't as good I thought but it was okay I guess. I know that town Bemidji in season 1 really well. I get over to Duluth every year at some point too. It's reall pretty country over there. I live about 20 minutes away from where the Mississippi river starts.

I don't think Fargo is on Netflix. I know it was on FX when it aired. Maybe it's on Hulu or some other platform though.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry about that man. It's the worst.
That's a great series. I loved the first two seasons. The third one wasn't as good I thought but it was okay I guess. I know that town Bemidji in season 1 really well. I get over to Duluth every year at some point too. It's reall pretty country over there. I live about 20 minutes away from where the Mississippi river starts.

I don't think Fargo is on Netflix. I know it was on FX when it aired. Maybe it's on Hulu or some other platform though.
It's definitely on Netflix, that's where I've been watching it. Not 100% sure but in the past I've heard Canadian Netflix has different content vs American Netflix

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
They started filming season 4, my daughter called me a few weeks back to tell me they filmed a little bit at my grandsons school.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They started filming season 4, my daughter called me a few weeks back to tell me they filmed a little bit at my grandsons school.
I didn't even know they had plans for a season 4. Thanks for mentioning it. 1950s Kansas City with Chris Rock playing a mob boss is what I just read.. That doesn't sound very good lol. Hopefully we're all surprised and it turns out to be good. I just think the first two seasons are hard to live up to.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Rhianne Sorry about taking so long to reply. I was on the road again and I don't have the time to hang out in the forum. Here's the link to @Smoky Blue's recipe: http://tjek.nu/r/x92t

@gopher_byrd

Add these to your list to try if you haven't already ;)

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3348311/Smoky Blue's Bar of Pebbles

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3381869/Smoky+Blue%27s+Creme+de+Blue%27s

for some reason, dunno.. but I can't put either down.. I do want to raise the fruits and tricks a touch.. (on the bar..) but where it is now I enjoy it :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Google tells me that a couple of seasons are on Hulu. I'll check shortly.

ETA Three seasons are on Hulu.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Google tells me that a couple of seasons are on Hulu. I'll check shortly.

ETA Three seasons are on Hulu.
Have you seen the movie? The series sort of runs with that style the Cohen brothers did. "Minnesota nice" it's called lol The accents get bad lol. "Ah jeez"

I think you might enjoy the series. Billy Bob Thornton is in the first season.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have you seen the movie? The series sort of runs with that style the Cohen brothers did. "Minnesota nice" it's called lol The accents get bad lol. "Ah jeez"

I think you might enjoy the series. Billy Bob Thornton is in the first season.

Oh Yes, I've seen the movie many times, and I watched at least season 1 of the series. Can't recall right now if I watched season 2.

VU Sponsors