Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right now Apple/Strawberry. I thought it needed something else maybe so I gave it some zest. I made Apple/Strawberry + Lime. I didn't like that as much. Re-visiting Apple/Strawberry, I think whats missing is sweetness. Next I'll try an old HIC trick and introduce FA Pear. Hopefully that'll be the ticket.

I need to get back on my Orange/Pineapple kick. I was working on that, but got distracted.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Jawbreaking candy I made. Was on a kick with my strawberry pixie but I was vaping it nonstop for awhile and needed to switch. Going back and forth today too with my banana candy one.

I guess y’all can say I have a sweet tooth!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I did dat once to.. and would do it again.
sweet tangerine and blood orange in lue of...
YET if you have not tried it with the lemon yet..
PUT IT ON YOUR MUST DO LIST...
you will not be sorry.
Yes, if i remember right, i had everything to do that except for the FE Lemon.
Got it in the mail 3 days ago. Will mix it soon
Thanks @DaBunny

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
back into Howards lemon muffin and kept looking an think i found what maybe the strawberry peach trifle recipe.
View attachment 152717

what's da JF mean in the honey peach <--- only thing am missing
Jungle Flavors. You could replace it with whatever peach you have. The Honey Peach is my favorite right now.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ok I have Nic river Peach
Flavor West Peach
and Flavorah Peach
what would you recommend and would you change the amount any..
also whats the Steep time..
Cuz I wanna whip this up TODAY
Lol! I don’t have any of those, but I’d try FLV at 0.5 to start. Bump it if the peach isn’t strong enough.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jungle Flavors. You could replace it with whatever peach you have. The Honey Peach is my favorite right now.
Just got some. So if you were trying to salvage a certain Peach flavored juice that we've all come to know and hate (no names, but it rhymes with latrine :gaah:), and the bottle is down to about 100ml, how much of this would you add?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got some. So if you were trying to salvage a certain Peach flavored juice that we've all come to know and hate (no names, but it rhymes with latrine :gaah:), and the bottle is down to about 100ml, how much of this would you add?
Hmmmm.....I would say......start at 2% and see where that gets you. Increase by 0.5% as you need to.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Om does not rhyme with latrine!! :giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors