Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I'm sure they're pretty fresh made since they ran out of ingredients from all the bombardment we caused with those sales.

VU has been doing that to a lot of places! They’re prolly confused or thinking their ads suddenly worked. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it have a strong banana flavour? I love bananas, so I'm definitely interested in a juice with a strong banana flavour.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Its not too strong. But it's a flavor concentrate.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Still hitting on the Broke Dick 1st Magnum and Vapetasia Killer Kustard. Should finish these off at some point in the next several days and looking forward to trying the 2 new juices I ordered this past week.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When's the last time you bought pre-made juice now? Glad diy is coming along for you. I still buy store juice when the mood hits.
Late December. Haven’t bought any store juice since diy. My local shop never had candy flavors except for bubblegum and when people helped me get into diy I went crazy with candy flavors and just love it so much

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Late December. Haven’t bought any store juice since diy. My local shop never had candy flavors except for bubblegum and when people helped me get into diy I went crazy with candy flavors and just love it so much
That's awesome. Doing diy it's hard to see 19.99 for a hundred ml knowing you can make it for a fraction of that cost.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's awesome. Doing diy it's hard to see 19.99 for a hundred ml knowing you can make it for a fraction of that cost.
My vape shop charged $20 for a 60ml bottle! It was killing me financially! I made a good friend on here that sent me a 60ml bottle of menthol diy juice for free to help me out once. It was a great gesture! And thanks to a good amount of people on here, they helped me get started! I just dived right in to diy. It’s become a hobby along with collecting mods and aio systems! Again, thanks to the contests on here I’ve won a good amount

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vape shop charged $20 for a 60ml bottle! It was killing me financially! I made a good friend on here that sent me a 60ml bottle of menthol diy juice for free to help me out once. It was a great gesture! And thanks to a good amount of people on here, they helped me get started! I just dived right in to diy. It’s become a hobby along with collecting mods and aio systems! Again, thanks to the contests on here I’ve won a good amount
Yea with sales tax and nicotine tax a 60ml is right at 30 at my local shop. Insane

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope you really like it & not just telling me so to save my feeling ;) :blowkiss:

Oh no my friend, I am being truthful- I really like the birthday cake and the Hearts delight apple cake- both of those flavors are really good ! :inlove:
I am glad you let me try the Cornbread Pudding- not a fan of that, not a fan of any vape with maple syrup flavor.:blech:
:hug:

:ejuice::cloud:<3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Umba Blends - - Sticky.

Umba Blends - - Five AM WTA.

And yes, more of my King’s Custard and Vanilla Cream Tobacco!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are Twinkies called Twinkies in Belgium? Or do they have a cool name in French? :hug:
I dunno... I suppose they are, but I think I might just go ahead and call them Tallahassees from now on. I've never actually even seen a Twinkie in person (yeah, I know... lol), but I did see an Oreo ad on TV in which Owen Wilson was speaking in Dutch so, in Belgium, I'm sure Oreos are called Owen Wilson.

VU Sponsors