Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Creme de Menthe-Honey Tobacco-Kings Custard mix. DIY.

I nailed it but I didn’t write down the percentages. I was being a mad scientist without science. :cry:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Loaded- - Lemon Bar.

Sadboy- - Custard Cookie.

Umba Blends - - 5 AM. (I may as well vape Om, since I’ve got so many! :cry: )

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there @Howard Hughes Hope you and family are doing alright.

Vaping Caramel Waffle Cappuccino diy this morning, plus a little Chocolate Buttercream and PebbleSicle
Hi nadalama, yeah we're good here, hope everything is good in your world too! Some crazy times here being on lockdown. My job is considered essential so I'm still working, but a lot of Illinois is shut down. Cleaning glassware today & mixing next weekend. :D

Last edited:

DrVapenstein

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FXXpA1n.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Between xxx and maximum overdrive from freeman. Man I really hope they open back up. Im gonna want more of that Red District. My favorite from them

Is it strawberry or apple or fruit? Btw, did you get an email from them that they’re running out of juice?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
same to you, hope everyone is safe and the worst problem you have is boredom

Well, I’m low on reading material but it’s not that bad yet. NY is on lockdown pretty much now by the governor, but Trump was making quarantine noises about us. Everything is closed, my area is spooky quiet, so I’m not sure what more they want. But, I guess in the City, they don’t care and are out and about!

Stay well, Doc. I like what you listen to, btw.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Put 5 drops of wintergreen into a 10 ml unflavored in the Topside lite. Woke and had an idea. Twisted a strand of A1 Kanthal and 316\L SS both 26 awg together. Used that for a 6 wrap around 3 mm ID coil what is reading .40 Ω and running it at a whopping 18 watts. :) It's doing yummy.

What else is a Gorge RDA to do? :huh::D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still have very little of the bubble gum flavor juice @nadalama sent. I diluted three drops into some unflavored in the Luxotic Wasp. So mild bubble gum and wintergreen are being alternated. The mild bubble gum is tasting nice, pleasant. It isn't the full on bubble gum but hints of it come through. :)

VU Sponsors