Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Erbz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've just got me an rda this very morning (and completed my first ever build ) and I'm using up some odds and ends from bottles while waiting for my diy ingredients to arrive, so my first concoction has ended up as a blueberry candyfloss bubblegum which has more flavour than I thought possible ( possibly the effect of using rda as opposed to a tank :UNSURE: )

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
switching back n forth from the Sauce's CWC and VBC... yum. Can't wait for my next bit of money to come in... got a 50% off code for my first time actually ordering from them (won the first bit o' juice in the contest thread they had ) So I am gonna order double what I had and get the same price for the BOGO. Want to try Copone and maybe another, gotta look at what they got again. :bliss:

I have bought 5 flavors so far from the SauceLa. I like CWC the best. Vanilla Bean 2nd. Actually those two mix well together.

Erbz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My assortment of ingredients turned up this morning so I've just made my first proper bottle of diy juice and decided to go for inawera whiskey amaretto at 5% flavour, 3mg nico in a max vg . Given that I've never mixed before and not given any time to steep I'm pleasantly surprised with the taste.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Manderin cream, lemon tart and rasberry custard from v3. Had too try the new flavors i got today!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After all these years, I thought I would give Vape Wild a try. Glad I did! The On Cloud Custard is actually pretty damn good. Also, the fact that I only ordered two 10ml bottles and they sent me three free 10ml samples is pretty fucking awesome!
View attachment 74196
I like their OCC as well.
It's what I go to when I'm waiting for one of my custard recipes to steep. Good stuff.

Sickboy77 CID (cinnamon ice cream donuts) on my kryten rda.
3e532dfec390b55f325f78d7b5716fde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PB&J from Snap Liquids. Decent, but prefer Naked Fish's Stingray. Any other recommendations for a PB&J flavor?

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am switching between two tasty flavors.
Marlin Steam Adrift and Element Banana Nut
Also this bottle from element is the first I got with a 'J-tip' dropper, I will be re-using this bottle.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

It is not common as its more expensive last time I researched this but 'CAN' and really being done is questionable without some lab sheets and proof atleast for me with my Scientific mind :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not common as its more expensive last time I researched this but 'CAN' and really being done is questionable without some lab sheets and proof atleast for me with my Scientific mind :)

I won't be surprise why almost all the jooze I buy are so smooth, no harshness, no throat hit
But it makes you feel it's there...

VU Sponsors