Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
HICs Chinese Almond Cookie with cherry - squonking like there is no tomorrow

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My neighbors D.Y.I. ECTOPLASM - Damn Fucking Good...Possibly the best Ectoplasm I've ever had.
This dude could go into business anytime his stuff is that damn good.Every time I suggest it he says "I'd rather not".

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My neighbors D.Y.I. ECTOPLASM - Damn Fucking Good...Possibly the best Ectoplasm I've ever had.
This dude could go into business anytime his stuff is that damn good.Every time I suggest it he says "I'd rather not".
Could you grab the recipe from him? Thx!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The SauceLA - Mango Tropical Blast
This is flavor is really good!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finishing up a 60ml of Green Kit Kat. Threw in the green tea into my cart on a whim to try the recipe out and have been pleasantly surprised in how much I've been digging it

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The SauceLA- Vanilla Bean Cream

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finishing up a 60ml of Green Kit Kat. Threw in the green tea into my cart on a whim to try the recipe out and have been pleasantly surprised in how much I've been digging it
So you're vaping a DIY, right? I googled Green Kit Kat ejuice and the first page is all DIY-related. Sounds like an interesting juice.

Myself, I'm vaping Pinky Dinky by Black Axis. It's a strawberry juice on the sweet side.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So you're vaping a DIY, right? I googled Green Kit Kat ejuice and the first page is all DIY-related. Sounds like an interesting juice.

Myself, I'm vaping Pinky Dinky by Black Axis. It's a strawberry juice on the sweet side.

oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned that. Sorry. It's a really good recipe tho. And you can drop the green tea and you get a good white chocolate kit kat base for anything else you want to do with it

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/17404#green_tea_kit_kat_by_exclusivegirl

Can someone help me find a good coffee liquid and a blackberry

I know this is an old post, but the best coffee vapes I've found are creme de la creme by Phillip Rocke and caramel waffle cappuccino from
Pier. You can get Pier juice from thesaucela website. Both are really tasty.

As far as blackberry goes, Gremlin makes a great blackberry custard called impdust. If you want straight blackberry then vapewild actually has a good one that is cheap as well. I think Lunar harvest makes a good blackberry lemonade as well if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can someone help me find a good coffee liquid and a blackberry liquid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
TMaxx No Frills - Maple Glazed Doughnuts <3

:ejuice::cloud: = :bingo:

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping Blueberry Milk by Moo Juice.
Poured some from a 60ml bottle into a smaller thing to bring to work. Enjoying it so far.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 19

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIY - HIC's Orange Soda with a real orange soda. The vape is very close to the canned...pretty tasty!
d9621ddc1e3bef3cbba4a4525eddbdcf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
+1 for Jam Monster. The strawberry has become one of my favorite juices ever in the past two days. If you're on the fence/looking for something new, try it! You won't regret it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Verde Valley Vapes V3- Blueberry Doughnut

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1 for Jam Monster. The strawberry has become one of my favorite juices ever in the past two days. If you're on the fence/looking for something new, try it! You won't regret it.
Hi, I am curious about this juice. Does it have any pastry or buttery flavor notes? Does the strawberry really stand out?
From the picture and description, I got the impression it tastes like dough, butter and sugar---that'd be a no-no for me.

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I am curious about this juice. Does it have any pastry or buttery flavor notes? Does the strawberry really stand out?
From the picture and description, I got the impression it tastes like dough, butter and sugar---that'd be a no-no for me.
Strawberry doesn't stand out for me. it's a subtle strawberry flavor. Definitely has a buttery taste, not overly sweet. I can't vape it all day, but it's in my rotation.

VU Sponsors