Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Butterscotch Graham Tobacco DIY with a splash of Vanilla Cream Tobacco DIY while having a Glass of Villa Armand Rustico in the backyard.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping on GOC for 3 days and I'm LOVIN' IT!!!!!!!

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
960158dc6f827d8de35f24b52b3fcc78.jpg

I'm absolutely loving this juice right now. Just picked it up from my local vape shop. Was a recommendation from one of the workers, who has given me recommendations before and he nails it every time! Not too lemony, perfect hint of peach and raspberry. Can't stop vaping and I just picked it up 30 minutes ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Double chocolate tobacco. Self made. You can almost feel the melted chocolate on your tongue with very mild hints of gentle tobacco. Amazing

iwarzon

Member For 3 Years
Bake Sale Cake
Beard 32
Certified 365
Halo Tribeca
Ripe Vape VCT
Ripe Vape Summer fruit
Cuttwood unicorn milk
Cuttwood sugar drizzle

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thought this stuff was horrible until I threw it in a tank..It's actually not too bad now. For some reason it just tastes awful in my RDA.
Black Cherry Bomb.jpg

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
I've got Strawberry Milk from Vape FTW in my Kayfun clone, VapeWild's Jun17 Mystery (Strawberry + Guava) in my Merlin Mini, and Double Comma's Nitrous Oxide (cooling lemonade) in my Digiflavor Siren... switch between all 3 all day long.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DIY Kentucky Bourbon Cream. It was supposed to be custard, but evidently the custard went out of stock at ecigexpress and I didn't notice its absence from my cart. So I made due with what I had, and it's pretty damn good. That said, CAP Vanilla Custard V1 and V2 will be here tomorrow, courtesy of BCF.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0414.JPG

These guys earned my business with their nectar of the g.....I mean, Cinnaroll.
After trying 3 different vendors searching for a smooth watermelon liquid, I gave this "Shut Up" (6mg) a shot.
I was not disappointed. It has a great "watermelon only" flavor.
Vaping it with an 0.4 ohm EUC in a Veco tank at 30 watts.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sancho's Revenge, my adaptation of a recipe I found on ELR.
A nice, peach & pineapple flavor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Strawberry Peach DIY because it is just too damn hot and humid out but also goes really nice with the glass of Red Wine I will be pouring shortly.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm vaping Dino today. It's a minty, cool, fruity citrus cream blend I got from Oasis Vape.

Pandora's Box from Avail Vapor. It's a sweet and sour grape. And I've found that vaping some or the sweet and sour juices can change completely taste wise when vaping at high wattages. Pandora's Box stays smooth though and doesn't get super tart in my Alien 220 like some other grape based juices.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One mod has Ragna-Rok Heimdall that has been stepping for over 4 weeks. The other one has a mix of what is left of some Vape Breakfast Classics Pancake Man and French Dude.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Argenteuil Vapoeur Juteuse Vierge (honeysuckle-wisteria)

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truly mediocre supposedly donut flavored juice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DIY caramel cookie.....and strawberry marshmallow.....and tiramisu cheesecake

VU Sponsors