Yup.
I believe the credit goes to ID10-T.

2% FA Almond
1% FLV Cream
4% TFA Honeysuckle
1.5% FLV Mango
2% FA Meringue
2% CAP Sugar cookie

The almond, meringue, sugar cookie is the macaron base.....I’ve found a lot of other macaron recipes using it on ATF. It actually works really well to build off of.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I shouldn’t be commenting on flavor because just got a sinus infection the day before I started vaping. However, the juice I am vaping is Naked 100 American Patriot (nicotine salt version). At times I do get taste and when I do get taste of the vapor it is very good. The other qualtiy of the juice holds up to the claim so far. Compared to the other times I tried to quit smoking with regular e-juice, instead of nicotine salt, I am having an easier time letting go of the cigarettes. I hope that this doesn’t get expensive because of the FDA.
I've been thinking about picking up a bottle of American Patriot. A local shop has mods and tanks dedicated to the flavors they carry to offer customers sample tastes. Unfortunately they haven't dedicated a mod and tank to American Patriot yet so I'm waiting on that before I buy it.

Right now I'm vaping on Chubby Bubble Razz in an rta and Naked100 Berry Belts in an rda.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The last of my Directors Cut so I need to do some Googling to see what I have on the shelf with the same luscious profile!

You know something ain't right when you have to look up what you have on the shelf to vape!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Plain Cheesecake.

Why? See I asked myself that question, but as I made my cheesecake, I could not decide for the life what fruit I wanted on top, as back note. Or if I wanted an icing, a filling etc. Therefore I went with ol' plain ass cheesecake, but surprisingly its pretty good, even tho it doesn't have hundreds of layers lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Boss Reserve(clone).....def props to Folkart for a stunning clone.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vanilla Cream Tobacco DIY with a mug of fresh perked coffee is a wonderful way to start the day!
I haven't had a tobacco vape since I first started. Last one I had was a sweet blend with honey. Really great home made but the shop that had it shit down and turned into a sweepstakes gambling place.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Boss Reserve sounds good. Missing a couple flavors of course but needed to make an order anyway. Off to BCF...again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It’s fabulous! And I say that about BCF every damn week.....:rolleyes:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Charlie's Chalk Dust 3 - Sea Salt, Salted Caramel, Ice Cream. Really interesting mix actually, and goes well my Guinness :cheers:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Right now, I'm on Chef's Creme Caramel. It's a very plain yoghurt-y flavour with a touch of caramel. Almost refreshing. A very light vape. And dirt cheap too (£6.50 for 100ml concentrate that mixes at 15%-20%)

And my left hand vape is Chef's Pecan Latte, a concentrate that they popped into my last delivery for free, and have since discontinued apparently. Not bad for a free concentrate :)

VU Sponsors