Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fuggin Cheeberry
Kilo TruBlue
DeKang.
I typically have 5 in rotation but have been too lazy to until now to load up more.

My last tank of Loaded Glazed Donuts ☹️
I feel your pain, man. BRV Colonel's Custard is gone. I have one bottle left that keeps calling to me. It may be part of my next rotation.

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have not tried that flavor!
What do you think?
I bought their Baked ( caramel apple, graham crumbs and toasted almonds) from the express line and I really liked that one. LOL smoking must have wrecked my palate as I only taste apples- but it is good!

So far, it is pretty good. The apple is not as pronounced as I would have thought. You get a slight apple taste on the exhale. I just made another order from Om last night as the 20th was the last day of their 70% off sale. So I ended up getting the following:

The Wild One
Omega
The Cobra
Chimera
Cafe #7
Toasted

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Illusions Taste of Gods with a glass of red wine. Damn this 30ML went really fast~! Trying to hold out as long as possible to let my DIY Ecstacy infuse but this coil has about had it and once this is done going to do the taste test~! Smells lovely but smell and vape are two different world to me.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So far, it is pretty good. The apple is not as pronounced as I would have thought. You get a slight apple taste on the exhale. I just made another order from Om last night as the 20th was the last day of their 70% off sale. So I ended up getting the following:

The Wild One
Omega
The Cobra
Chimera
Cafe #7
Toasted

I have had my Baked for a while- maybe it needs to steep a bit- all I mainly taste is Apple
I just got The Cobra on my order to try this time.
Such great sales at Om and fast shipping too!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got bored last night and made a wonder how this would taste mix. Mango, melon, watermelon, strawberry, peach, orange, pineapple and ......... a little bit of cotton candy. DAAAAAMMMN! This is actually really good. Glad I wrote it all down because I would never remember the ratios. Now I just have to figure out what to call it.

Carpe Nidor

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Got bored last night and made a wonder how this would taste mix. Mango, melon, watermelon, strawberry, peach, orange, pineapple and ......... a little bit of cotton candy. DAAAAAMMMN! This is actually really good. Glad I wrote it all down because I would never remember the ratios. Now I just have to figure out what to call it.

Carpe Nidor

Rainbow cotton?

VU Sponsors