Become a Patron!

What grade copper, Rig v2 by vamp.

Hey guys, my first time posting on here. As the title suggests I'm wondering what copper is used in the Rig v2 they state that it's the copper is ofc but they don't say what grade it is as in c145 and so on. I've looked high and low but can't find anything I was hoping that someone else might have had more luck than me in finding out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is your reason for wanting to know?

I'm currently using a smok magneto and after christmas I'll have the money to buy a descent mech. I really like the rig v2 and I really want a copper mod but me being me if I'm going to spend the money then I want to make sure my money is spent on something I'm 100% sure about.

Tim at Soulless Designs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Honestly for the amount of copper used as a conductor you would be hard pressed to find a measurable difference in voltage drop between 145 and 101. The button will likely be the main source of the voltage drop. That being said are you worried about the electrical conductivity side of it or the strength of material? Everything I've read they don't really seem to say.

It was both the conductivity and the durability I was worried about more so the durability as I would like a mod like that to last me a while and it'll be my daily. Sorry for the late reply I have a busy lifestyle.

VU Sponsors