Become a Patron!

What happened to vaporjoes.com?

munchichee

Member For 5 Years
I haven’t been on the forums in years, but occasionally I’d check the deals blog for anything interesting. Looks like it’s twiddled down to one post per national holiday, so basically nothing. What did I miss?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven’t been on the forums in years, but occasionally I’d check the deals blog for anything interesting. Looks like it’s twiddled down to one post per national holiday, so basically nothing. What did I miss?
well, there is the whole systematic eradication of vaping in the US thing...

munchichee

Member For 5 Years
Fair enough. But the other deal blogs still appear to be posting regularly and there are still plenty of vendors out there, so there must be another reason.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
it's actually a good question since I also don't know why there are few posts there.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it probably wasn't profitable enough to continue. VJ made money when you clicked a link and made a purchase (aka affiliate marketing). Chinese vendors are very untrustorthy when it comes to paying afiliate commissions and many of the american vendors were very high priced and/or jtopped all affiliate merketing due to US laws around advertising tobacco.

VU Sponsors