Become a Patron!

what is best RDA between these 3 RDAs?

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the 13 heavens 9 hells by compvape, or the cci archon, or the mutation x v4 clone?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For build space I say 13 hells. Considering its a twisted messes. What are you wanting in an RDA? More geared toward clouds or flavor?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I more geared towards cloud. not to be rude but that's why I posted this in the "cloud chasers corner" forum.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1366f509eb2bf6e3fa0753fc2b1a1c7b.jpg

Yeah I tend to miss subforums headers with Tapatalk

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ahh ok understandable. im not sure why I didn't think about people getting on here on mobile. lol

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ahh ok understandable. im not sure why I didn't think about people getting on here on mobile. lol
No harm no foul, but still I say 13 and 9

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the 13 heavens 9 hells by compvape, or the cci archon, or the mutation x v4 clone?
Not sure what you decided to go with. I just got my 13H9H in the mail today, for clouds it's way better than my Mutation X v4, and even better than my Fogwind Alliance V2.

zdawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't the 13h9h the same as the Twisted Messes just with a different coloring and maybe airflow hole shape? I prefer the mutation x v4s (with the velocity style deck) to the Twisted Messes RDA. Though I didn't compare them side by side.. perhaps tomorrow I will. Can't speak to the other RDA but looks pretty similar to the Mutation x v3.. to which i prefer the 4, but opinions vary widely on that..

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Isn't the 13h9h the same as the Twisted Messes just with a different coloring and maybe airflow hole shape? I prefer the mutation x v4s (with the velocity style deck) to the Twisted Messes RDA. Though I didn't compare them side by side.. perhaps tomorrow I will. Can't speak to the other RDA but looks pretty similar to the Mutation x v3.. to which i prefer the 4, but opinions vary widely on that..
In reality you cannot compare the 13H9H to the Mutation. They are different attys completely. I have both, the Mutation will chuck a cloud but not like the 13H9H, but the mutation has the best flavor of the 2. As for the differences between the 13H9H and the twisted messes, the air flow is slightly larger, square posts, larger juice well, screws, heat sink, and from what I'm told by people with both, the 13, kills it on clouds.

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
mutation x v5 has coming,it is amazing,so you might give it a shot

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mutation x v5 has coming,it is amazing,so you might give it a shot

Echoing what others have said. The 13h9h is a very different beast than the Mutation X v5. The X is a heavily engineered deck with both posts and post-less options. The 13h9h is a more straight forward three post design with the dual hole T hot post in the middle.

I love my 13h9h and I'm adding a Mutation X v5 because I see them more as complementary than as competitors.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
13h9h.... I'm currently using alliance V2 (fogwind)... It's by far my favorite. Of the few I have used.
I have all of the above, and I really love my Alliance v2. I switch between them, and am rocking the Fogwind right now. The Alliance has proven to be an all around beast, for both flavor and clouds, and is probably my favorite as well.

VU Sponsors