What is NTN?

Discussion in 'HiLIQ' started by Vaperyan, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Vaperyan

Vaperyan VU Wholeseller VU Wholeseller Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
  2. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    It is nicotine not derived from tobacco.

Vaperyan likes this.
  3. scalewiz

scalewiz VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I ordered a bottle of NTN from Hiliq and got it about a week ago. It arrived in very good condition without leaking; professionally bottled and boxed. It was water clear with no odor. I mixed some up in a flavorless base just to try it out. Normally I vape 6 mg, but I mixed this one at 10 mg strength. Right away I noticed the increased nicotine effect, so I would say it is very similar to tobacco derived nicotine in its effects. However it should contain absolutely no traces of tobacco impurities. Having mixed it stronger than I normally vape it could be hard to say, but something is definitely giving me a very good throat hit. It's still early in my experiences with this stuff though.

The cost is about 10 times higher ($50 for 100 ml of 100 mg) which figures out to be 5 cents per ml for a 10mg/ml mix. DIY costs are definitely low (flavoring excluded) though so it is fun to play. Unfortunately with Hiliq, there is shipping. Luckily I jumped into their Black Friday offer of free shipping; I got real lucky.

4. Vaperyan

Blog Posts:
    Correct Robert.

Correct Robert. It is a new generation of nicotine without the tobacco but with the same biological impact of Tobacco Nicotine :)

5. Vaperyan

Blog Posts:
    What a way to bang the new year! Thanks for the great review Scalewiz! :) Enjoy the product!