Become a Patron!

What Is Oba Oba?

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone enlighten me about this FA flavor?
The FA description is quite vague
What is it supposed to taste like? Thanks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've only used this at a small % as an additive. In the beginning stages, it's kind of sweet, most compare it to FA Marshmallow. In higher amounts with a longer steep, it's said to morph into something more tobacco-y. I don't understand this one too well. You think their description is vague, mine suffers, equally. :confused:

Calling @HeadInClouds! Please?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha!!! Aliens gave us the vape.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Isn't Oba Oba what @wllmc said tastes like dryer sheets?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only used this at a small % as an additive. In the beginning stages, it's kind of sweet, most compare it to FA Marshmallow. In higher amounts with a longer steep, it's said to morph into something more tobacco-y. I don't understand this one too well. You think their description is vague, mine suffers, equally. :confused:

Calling @HeadInClouds! Please?

Thanks Huck.. I was wondering also what it was like. I had heard it was a little like AP. Thanks for the clarification.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's rather bland to me, perhaps lightly sweet in the way VG on its own is naturally sweet - I've tried adding it in low percentages to smooth out sharp citruses, but I can't really tell whether or not it's having any effect aside from helping me use up my stock of it...

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just got some oba oba last week and mixed it up solo at 4% with no nic 50/50 to get a feel for the flavor. Tough to describe really. My take on it is it's a very light vanilla, ever so slight light spices/citrus (very light) almost marshmallowish kind of flavor. I didn't think it was bad on it's own, but wouldn't vape it all day. I'm trying to decide what to add it too, but still newer to all the diy stuff.

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just got some oba oba last week and mixed it up solo at 4% with no nic 50/50 to get a feel for the flavor. Tough to describe really. My take on it is it's a very light vanilla, ever so slight light spices/citrus (very light) almost marshmallowish kind of flavor. I didn't think it was bad on it's own, but wouldn't vape it all day. I'm trying to decide what to add it too, but still newer to all the diy stuff.

That is a pretty good description. The flavor is fashioned after these http://www.candywarehouse.com/products/brachs-jelly-nougats-candy-8lb-box/

If anyone remembers them from the Brachs Pick a Mix. Mixed at 10% and steeped for 2 weeks or so, the flavor is very good IMO When the juice turns pinkish in color, it is at it's best.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I remember those and yes.. :D lol
I <3 some oba oba specially with fruits..
it also gives some tobaccos a "fluff" bit, better than a lot of the creams out there.

VU Sponsors