Become a Patron!

What is one-piece atomizer design ?

Yourvapers

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Revolution kit​

Vaping, using electronic cigarettes, has became part of life due to its fast development these years. Nowadays, there is a wide selection of electronic cigarette devices in the market: mods, kits, atomizers and accessories.

But what if we want a kit is easy to use and convenient?

Professional vapers love to build their own coils. But in most cases, people is just too busy to build their coils or even clean their atomizer. Anyway to solve this problem ? UD makes great efforts to explore the answer.

Will Revolution kit be the answer ?

A quick overlook of the kit :

The kit comes with 2 optional color : Black and Silver.
2.jpg

The battery part :

At the first sight, the kit looks incredibly nice. The body is made of wiredrawing stainless, creating a very stylish look. The rear part of the battery tube is printed Vapwiz, the other brand of UD.

R8A6630.jpg

Why is it called Revolution ?

The question keep haunting me when I saw this kit. Why did they name it like this ? The atomizer reminds me of a robot or iron man. It looks very beautiful. However, what surprises me most is its inner structure. I haven’t seen any manufacturers making a tank like this : Integrating coil with E-juice container. Then, I just need to take the cap out , replace the one-piece tank (as they call it ) with new one. I must say this is the most convenient atomizer that I ever used. The tank is really helping me to save time and enjoy vaping. I did not spend a minute on cleaning the atomizer since I ‘ve using it.

Will it be expensive to buy a new one-piece tank ?

UD chose the PTVG as the material to make the e-juice container, effectively help to lower the cost of the tank. It may be a little expensive comparing to regular coils. But it does help to save your time to do something more valuable.
4.jpg

Who may like to kit ?

The kit may not be the right choice for every newbies. But if you are a busy man and a cloud chaser, Revolution kit is a good match for you !
R8A6695.jpg

How your guys like it ? Leave your comments

VU Sponsors