Become a Patron!

What is the best cereal ejuice?

im a big fan of cereal vapes so I'm looking for the best one out there. i've tried bird brains by Cuttwood, looper by anml, cereal milk by kilo, and some house juices. I just ordered cereal trip by bad drip so im waiting for that to get here. So post the name of juice, who makes it, and their website please. Thank you and vape on!!!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tricky Rabbit by V3. verdevalleyvapes.com Good and inexpensive!

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got 118ml of Capone in the closet, hope letting it steep will lose the strange taste it has. If it didn't have one weird note it would be delicious.

Two of my faves are:
Whip'd Cereal
Kilo Cereal Milk.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got 118ml of Capone in the closet, hope letting it steep will lose the strange taste it has. If it didn't have one weird note it would be delicious.

Two of my faves are:
Whip'd Cereal
Kilo Cereal Milk.

For me, my main problem with it is they sell it as Fruit Loops when it more of a Trix as it's more of a lime base than it is lemon

v@p3r

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fruit Orbits or Cosmic Toast Crunch by Milky Way Juice they're the best cereal flavors i've tried

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If money was not a factor? I say this is my facorite.

IMG_2906.jpg

Here's a description:

The second juice in the Breakfast at Teleos ejuice line, The Milk pays homage to one of our favorite drinks, fruity cereal milk from Momofuku Milk Bar in Brooklyn. For those that don’t know, it’s a drink made by steeping a popular fruity cereal in whole milk with a few other key ingredients. It is then vigorously stirred and strained. When Momofuku does it, they get one of the most delicious drinks on the planet. When Teleos does it, they get The Milk.

Enjoy bro. You have reach the pinnacle. Even the original is a steeped milk. So you know u fucking with some foodie vape enthusiasts type complexity. It is expensive though

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You need to understand taste is subjective, what one person says is great another person may hate. Personally i like cereal flavors that have a hint of lemon.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You need to understand taste is subjective, what one person says is great another person may hate. Personally i like cereal flavors that have a hint of lemon.

Oh agreed. Poster asked us our favorite cereal vapes and so I am giving him my subjective best. And hope that's how all treat my post as subjective as well. Me I like mine creamy borderline
yogurt-ish. Hence the original drink is a steeped fermented drink sweetened

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would have to say then
Courage – Eleven 11
and looper are my favorite store bought.

I have been making my own juice for a while and being able to vary the flavor has made me biased.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't go wrong with Boss Reserve by Cuttwood or Cereal Trip by Bad Drip. Those are my favorites

VU Sponsors