Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yaah, dahlink, she sold it to MEEEEE!!!! :vapemail:

Silver and bee-yoo-tee-full...and still in zee box, pristine.

ETA: If anyone wants another Mini Book, it appears that VaporKart still has them (mod only) for $29.99. That's the place you found, Pami, when I was initially looking for one.

I saw that you were hunting for one and knew I could help! Glad you are liking the Silver set.
I PIF my lightly used white one to Andria and sold a White full kit brand new in the box to Teresa a while ago, so those are the last of my Minibook kits.
Glad I could help out!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Tobeco Super Tanks are cheap and awesome and they use the Aspire coils too- I do like the Tobeco coils more though. One of my favorite factory coil tanks!

I've read in different places that others like the Tobeco coils, too, better than the Aspires.

The only thing that keeps me from buying a Super Tank is the way they're made on top. I like to be able to use my 510 drip tips. Have you ever seen a converter that would make that possible? Seems like I have, but it would have been a while ago, and I don't recall where.

I'm gonna break down one of these days in the not-too-distant future and order a drip tip from AHD. I can feel it coming. It will take me forever to decide what I want, though. Too many nice selections there.

ETA: I found adapters for the ST top to 510 drip tip. Still not terribly happy with that, though. Looks like the adapter leaves a short chimney on top of the tank, so a 510 DT wouldn't sit flush, rather would sit on top of that chimney, same as with a Triton or Triton Mini. Then it looks odd to use a DT with any curve to it, to me. o_O

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've read in different places that others like the Tobeco coils, too, better than the Aspires.

The only thing that keeps me from buying a Super Tank is the way they're made on top. I like to be able to use my 510 drip tips. Have you ever seen a converter that would make that possible? Seems like I have, but it would have been a while ago, and I don't recall where.

I'm gonna break down one of these days in the not-too-distant future and order a drip tip from AHD. I can feel it coming. It will take me forever to decide what I want, though. Too many nice selections there.

ETA: I found adapters for the ST top to 510 drip tip. :)

Kanvape has really good prices on the Tobeco Tanks and the Tobeco coils- you should try a Pack and they are cheaper than the Aspire.
22% off using code :MAY22
Free shipping over $15.00
Coils
https://kanvape.com/collections/tob...ub-ohm-super-tank-coils-0-2ohm-0-5ohm-options
Mini 22mm tanks
https://kanvape.com/collections/tob...uper-tank-clearomizer-tank-0-2ohm-0-5ohm-coil
Super tanks 25mm
https://kanvape.com/collections/tob...nk-super-tank-top-fill-pyrex-clearomizer-tank
Drip tip adapter
https://kanvape.com/collections/tob...k-replacement-threaded-drip-tip-cap-accessory

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grand-Nuggets, none from either of my boys, which is a good thing since they're not married. (Someone needs to get married!!!!) I told them when they entered high school, "I'll tell you this much, if you get a girl pregnant, it will change your life FOREVER!!!! The best years of your life...poof!"

I completely agree that marriage should come before babies -- if someone isn't capable of making a lifetime commitment to another adult and sticking to it, they're not ready to be a parent either -- because that is FOR LIFE!!! But I dunno, although it's true that babies change your entire life, I think they're good changes, and babies/children can be a real lot of fun, despite the hard work and responsibility. Since my son grew up, I really miss my little guy, but this 5'10" smartass ate him and took his place or something. :giggle:

And oh, @AndriaD . I emailed the owner of Desert Vapes last night. Your Ming Vase deep green drip tip was ordered this morning. If it isn't the right one, let me know.
:bunny:

THANK YOU!!!! :):):):blowkiss:

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Beautiful tank, Snake. I stay away from Sigelei's website. "Danger, danger, Will Robinson!"
I completely agree that marriage should come before babies -- if someone isn't capable of making a lifetime commitment to another adult and sticking to it, they're not ready to be a parent either -- because that is FOR LIFE!!! But I dunno, although it's true that babies change your entire life, I think they're good changes, and babies/children can be a real lot of fun, despite the hard work and responsibility. Since my son grew up, I really miss my little guy, but this 5'10" smartass ate him and took his place or something. :giggle:

That's exactly the point I wanted to get across to them. I'll tell them about the joys of having a child when they are actually expecting one.
THANK YOU!!!! :):):):blowkiss:Andria

My pleasure! ;)
She told me that they're putting Vitamin C and B12, 0 nic, in some of her 80vg juices in addition to the Menthol and USA tobacco.
Crisp Pear
Cinnamon Red Hot
Strawberry Kiwi
Walker Juice
Wicked Watermelon
What a brilliant idea! eJuice with nutritional value. A new twist for the FDA!
I'll be holding contests on behalf of Desert Vape's soon. She's waiting for more inventory and to hit Smokie/Joe up for Vendor Status.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm really losing it.
My Keurig coffee machine with the large reservoir is giving me problems. This is my 3rd one in 7 years. Same model. I drink about 4-5 cups of decaf every morning (9am-no later than 3pm. So, I need to replace it for $99. I'm hemming and hawing about the expense! Now I KNOW I need help! :crazy:

On top of that, you all have me convinced on the Mini Book and picking up more Tobeco Super Tank Minis. I have one full size. I have a Tobeco Super 'Nano" tank in rainbow I accidentally ordered. I also have a Kanger Top Tank in white. I'm so undecided on what color(s). Red seems logical. II considered the silver to put a wrap on it. But the wrap is just as expensive as the mod. However, I do have 2 MTL tanks, the Nautilus X BDC, and the Kanger Aerotank. I already have coils for each. So, since I was thinking out loud here, I'll get the red

@SnapDragon NY Kanvape also has the 22mm Tobeco Helix RDA for $10. I also found it at VaporLeaf for only $5.00!!! You can't find an English review for it and it appears it is/will be a collectible. The triple post deck looks like it will hold dual 26g micro coils. https://www.vaporleaf.com/Helix-by-Tobeco-p/zz-vm-rda-helix-blk.htm .

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm really losing it.
My Keurig coffee machine with the large reservoir is giving me problems. This is my 3rd one in 7 years. Same model. I drink about 4-5 cups of decaf every morning (9am-no later than 3pm. So, I need to replace it for $99. I'm hemming and hawing about the expense! Now I KNOW I need help! :crazy:

On top of that, you all have me convinced on the Mini Book and picking up more Tobeco Super Tank Minis. I have one full size. I have a Tobeco Super 'Nano" tank in rainbow I accidentally ordered. I also have a Kanger Top Tank in white. I'm so undecided on what color(s). Red seems logical. II considered the silver to put a wrap on it. But the wrap is just as expensive as the mod. However, I do have 2 MTL tanks, the Nautilus X BDC, and the Kanger Aerotank. I already have coils for each. So, since I was thinking out loud here, I'll get the red

@SnapDragon NY Kanvape also has the 22mm Tobeco Helix RDA for $10. I also found it at VaporLeaf for only $5.00!!! You can't find an English review for it and it appears it is/will be a collectible. The triple post deck looks like it will hold dual 26g micro coils. https://www.vaporleaf.com/Helix-by-Tobeco-p/zz-vm-rda-helix-blk.htm .

Thanks for the heads up Trixy-
I mainly use single coil RTAs,RDTAs and The only RDAs I use are for squonking and single coil.
Dripping is too much work for me- LOL!
I have one RDA- the Twisted Messes and use that for flavor tasting.
In the Tobeco tanks- I own the Royal Gold super tank 25mm, nice kit that comes with extra glass, orings and 3 drip tips.
I have the Mini 22mm in rainbow.

AA4DDCD3_6E8ABF25_57c393b3-694e-4c99-85e8-b5b29df86cb9.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm really losing it.

Rainbow tank sure would look nice on a blue Mini Book...just sayin'...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Tobeco Super Tanks are cheap and awesome and they use the Aspire coils too- I do like the Tobeco coils more though. One of my favorite factory coil tanks!
Yep I finally got 1 of those myself.Loved it and I agree with you on the coils.The big issue for me is the Tobeco Coils don't quite fit the Atlantis Mega I have.But the Aspire coils fit perfectly on both.
My other big issue with the Super Tank Mini was the base section.
Spin spin spin.

U8uELXdKXqYKc.gif

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For sub-ohm the Tobeco's are better and last longer.
For MTL the Aspire 1.8 ohm Clapton's are unbeatable...Nuff Said!
Not an adapter but a just some other optional drip-tips from good old FastTech.

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3017/drip-tips-others?sort=r&keywords=super+tank+mini
I've already got a couple sitting in my cart awaiting funds.
ETA: I found adapters for the ST top to 510 drip tip. Still not terribly happy with that, though. Looks like the adapter leaves a short chimney on top of the tank, so a 510 DT wouldn't sit flush, rather would sit on top of that chimney, same as with a Triton or Triton Mini. Then it looks odd to use a DT with any curve to it, to me.
Wait there is actually an adapter link me up.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks for the heads up Trixy-
I mainly use single coil RTAs,RDTAs and The only RDAs I use are for squonking and single coil.
Dripping is too much work for me- LOL!
In the Tobeco tanks- I own the Royal Gold super tank 25mm, nice kit that comes with extra glass, orings and 3 drip tips.
I have the Mini 22mm in rainbow.

I have the Royal Gold Edition also. It's so shiny. Not sure what mod to put it on. :huh:
I'm forcing myself to use RTAs more often. Hubby wants to get into coil building also. So, tips, coils AND a special item. He just made his first one.
I'll post as soon as I resize the photos. :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Didn't have the spin issue with mine- but my 1st tank took me almost an hour to get apart- I had to watch a You Tube video. I was afraid of breaking the glass, but finally came apart.
The Asvape Cobra and the Innokin Scion Tanks are tough to take apart too!
This little tool has saved me from the trauma of getting stuck new tanks apart- Works really well.

I found this pair on eBay almost 2 years ago. Life saver!
eBay Vaping Pliers.jpg
IKYDK: The allen key that comes with the Super Mini is for leverage. Just slide it through the air holes and twist.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have the Royal Gold Edition also. It's so shiny. Not sure what mod to put it on. :huh:
I'm forcing myself to use RTAs more often. Hubby wants to get into coil building also. So, tips, coils AND a special item. He just made his first one.
I'll post as soon as I resize the photos. :)

I put my Gold tanks on my Minikin V2 rainbow(prism) then not so much rainbow overload! The gold looks great on black mods too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
For sub-ohm the Tobeco's are better and last longer.
For MTL the Aspire 1.8 ohm Clapton's are unbeatable...Nuff Said!

Do I understand right that you're saying there is an Atlantis-sized 1.8 ohm Clapton? Can you tell me where?

I can find 1.8 ohm Clapton Triton Mini, and 1.8 ohm Kanthal Triton, but I can't find 1.8 ohm Clapton Atlantis or Triton.

I could put the 1.8 Clapton Triton Mini to use in a Kabuki or two, sounds like a plan to me, but a 1.8 Clapton Atlantis/Triton coil would make me very happy.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yep I finally got 1 of those myself.Loved it and I agree with you on the coils.The big issue for me is the Tobeco Coils don't quite fit the Atlantis Mega I have.But the Aspire coils fit perfectly on both.
My other big issue with the Super Tank Mini was the base section.
Spin spin spin.

U8uELXdKXqYKc.gif

Didn't have the spin issue with mine- but my 1st tank took me almost an hour to get apart- I had to watch a You Tube video. I was afraid of breaking the glass, but finally came apart.
This little tool has saved me from the trauma of getting stuck new tanks apart- Works really well!

4532604-7.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do I understand right that you're saying there is an Atlantis-sized 1.8 ohm Clapton? Can you tell me where?

I can find 1.8 ohm Clapton Triton Mini, and 1.8 ohm Kanthal Triton, but I can't find 1.8 ohm Clapton Atlantis or Triton.

I could put the 1.8 Clapton Triton Mini to use in a Kabuki or two, sounds like a plan to me, but a 1.8 Clapton Atlantis/Triton coil would make me very happy.

Interesting...what I have found is a Herakles Honor 1.8 ohm ceramic coil....on clearance at Kangerwholesale for $7.50 for a pack of 5, and the Honor tanks for $12. Might have to get the plastic out in a bit.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This little tool has saved me from the trauma of getting stuck new tanks apart- Works really well!

4532604-7.jpg

I need one of those. Had to take pliers to that Herk tank the other day to get the coil switched out. Turns out I should have left that coil in the tank and tried it - supposedly it came with a 1.8 ohm ceramic coil. If one of these Vaporessos ever burns out, I'll have to pull that Herk coil out again.

The latest two Kabuki clones I bought have been hard as hell to get open, too, and the glass in them is scary. Need to order some silicone o-rings and quartz tubes from HoH for them, which would fix that situation and look good, too.

@Countrypami in case you ever think about trying the Herk coils - don't think they'd work in the Atlantis, though the Atlantis coils work in the Herk. Herk coils are not threaded on top. Thought it was interesting that the Triton tank doesn't have to have top threads, at least according to the VU Atlantis coil compatibility chart. That chart has been very helpful to me lately.

Actually, the Super Tanks need those top threads, too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I need one of those. Had to take pliers to that Herk tank the other day to get the coil switched out. Turns out I should have left that coil in the tank and tried it - supposedly it came with a 1.8 ohm ceramic coil. If one of these Vaporessos ever burns out, I'll have to pull that Herk coil out again.

The latest two Kabuki clones I bought have been hard as hell to get open, too, and the glass in them is scary. Need to order some silicone o-rings and quartz tubes from HoH for them, which would fix that situation and look good, too.

@Countrypami in case you ever think about trying the Herk coils - don't think they'd work in the Atlantis, though the Atlantis coils work in the Herk. Herk coils are not threaded on top. Thought it was interesting that the Triton tank doesn't have to have top threads, at least according to the VU Atlantis coil compatibility chart. That chart has been very helpful to me lately.

I actually own and use 2 og Herakles and you know I have a couple Tritons. I use the og herk coils in the herks... I use my atlantis coils in the Tritons, Melo's, Morph, and X tanks.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No and sorry for the confusion 1.8ohm Clapton's are for the Nautilus but can be used in a Kabuki/Clone-Buki as well without a problem.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

4532604-7.jpg
What the heck is that.And can you toss me a link for it.

I resorted to using something like this thingamabob below.

28a39deb-bf0b-47f5-849c-bdd9bf6d063e.JPG

And yeah I cracked both my tanks.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tobeco coils will work in an Aspire Atlantis but can be a bitch when you want to refill the tank.They stick inside the tank section instead of staying in the base section.
Needle-Nose pliers to the rescue!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
CoilMaster sells these too.
Yes- that is the 2nd link for Vapor Beast -The Coil Master Vape tool. Nice price on these too.

I placed and order with GearBest a while ago and since at the time these HCigar vape tools were a $1.50 I threw one on to try it out.
These really work pretty good for me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They also have a pretty redwood wrap for my black/gold Alien. Very pretty and allows me more options with tank selection.
I really should get some wraps. My current collection really isn't colorful. And I've got some older ones that would be easy to wrap.
Can you believe after all this time shopping, I only have 12 mods open from purchasing/trading and use only 5-6 of them? 60 are sealed.
Same with my tanks and atties. 10 open, use 6. Four of which are Clietos. It's really hard for me to open new ones. Although I buy them to use, by the time they get here I can't make up my mind if I want to open them for use or not. Go figure.

Oh I like the color transition on that one, Pami.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Lets not forget plain old rubber gloves. Latex, Nitrile, cleaning...

Hey I have tried rubber gloves too- but sometimes tanks are so stuck when I 1st get them and this little tool gives the leverage my old sore hands need without scratching the tank or breaking the glass. This and sometimes a small Allen Wrench in the Air flow control works too.
This tool was only a $1.50 and I use it daily to help wick my tanks and strum the coils, nice small tool that sits on my counter. I am glad I tried one - it works.
The smaller middle hole is to help remove stuck coils- I have not tried that yet.
The Big Baby Beast coil was so stuck when brand new I couldn't get it out to prime- I had to use my hubby's vise, I took the coil and stuck in the vise tightened and twisted and it eventually came undone from the base. Either I have really weak old hands or these companies are super gluing all this stuff together. This happened before I had this tool.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They're here!! :vapemail: Turns out "violet" is the fuchsia.

View attachment 111427

I got mine today too. Still charging. :)

Still haven't found a driptip to match it, so I guess I'll be using the light green one for now, which at least is in the same hue, not blue-green.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's mine. The driptip doesn't look awful, but it's not *just* right either. ;) And my new phone... with which I don't think I could be happier, though the case I bought for it on amazon leaves a bit to be desired, so I'm glad it only cost $8. :) Looks ok, and feels a lot more secure in my hand than the bare nekkid phone, but the polymer over the buttons is really stiff, hard to turn the phone off or on or adjust the volume. My son says that will ease, as I use it. I hope so, but I may still look around for another.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria I think that drip tip looks awesome with the mod- very pretty greens and enough of the darker green running thru it looks so pretty!
What cell phone did you get?

Moto Z2 Play... 3GB RAM, 32 ROM.... Verizon is running a sweet deal on those, $10/mo, which convinced me to switch from MetroPCS -- who offered more than 2GB RAM *only* on the *very* high-end phones. This one is about mid-range.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very nice phone Andria!

I agree, I'm just about shickled titless with it. :D Mainly I can't believe that I can actually afford a phone this nice, or that my credit stood up to their checking it, to qualify for the $10/mo with no down pmt! :D :D :D

Oh and also, I have this other driptip which isn't bad with the green mod either, though I think I prefer the light green:

grnmodWflwrtip.jpg

Andria

VU Sponsors