Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I agree, I'm just about shickled titless with it. :D Mainly I can't believe that I can actually afford a phone this nice, or that my credit stood up to their checking it, to qualify for the $10/mo with no down pmt! :D :D :D

Oh and also, I have this other driptip which isn't bad with the green mod either, though I think I prefer the light green:

View attachment 111490

Andria

Nice to have great credit and that you passed the qualifying to get such a great phone! Yippee! I am glad you love it!
LOL- I use a Samsung Galaxy Sky from Tracfone- just an emergency or on the road or power outage phone for me
hubby has an LG Premier thru Tracfone too- same thing only for on the road- we spend so little time on phones and got rid of Virgin Mobile that we spent a fortune on- ridiculous for us to spend that kind of money a month when these mobile phones are rarely used, and we both had flip phones.
Watched these Tracfones on QVC and happy with them . This is what mine looks like- diamond cover.

e230334_848.102.jpg
We have Magic Jack for our landline. $100.00 for 5 years of service, works out well for us.

Both drip tips look great- but I think I agree with you- I like the 1st one you showed, the lighter green with darker green swirls! The 2nd one is pretty good match too, but really love the 1st one!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I agree with @SnapDragon NY they both look nice, but like the first one best.

I use a Samsung Galaxy S5. Love this phone, I take ALL my pictures with this phone. I dread the day I have to change it up. :confused:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Nice to have great credit and that you passed the qualifying to get such a great phone! Yippee! I am glad you love it!
LOL- I use a Samsung Galaxy Sky from Tracfone- just an emergency or on the road or power outage phone for me
hubby has an LG Premier thru Tracfone too- same thing only for on the road- we spend so little time on phones and got rid of Virgin Mobile that we spent a fortune on- ridiculous for us to spend that kind of money a month when these mobile phones are rarely used, and we both had flip phones.
Watched these Tracfones on QVC and happy with them . This is what mine looks like- diamond cover.

View attachment 111494
We have Magic Jack for our landline. $100.00 for 5 years of service, works out well for us.

Both drip tips look great- but I think I agree with you- I like the 1st one you showed, the lighter green with darker green swirls! The 2nd one is pretty good match too, but really love the 1st one!
Love the diamond cover... mine is Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland... (Shhh... that's my secret to all the great baby pics of Carolynn!)

Capture.JPG

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We have our "landline" (actually VOIP) turned off completely, though we still have a "home phone" number -- part of our deal with AT&T/DirecTV, to get the great deal on DirecTV, we have to have 2 qualifying other services, so we chose the home phone along with internet, because I don't want my wireless from the same company as my internet -- if my internet goes down, I can use my wireless as a mobile hotspot and have no downtime, because a life without internet, to me, just ain't worth living. :D I actually HATE phones, can't stand how everyone reacts like Pavlov's dogs to the damn things ringing... but smart phones are actually small portable computers, and now, a huge library in my pocket, so I can forgive it for being a phone too. :D

Since I'm unhappy with the case I got for my new one, I ordered this one last night -- instead of pink ("rose gold" they call it but it looks pink to me!), it's actually gold-colored, glittery and blingy as I like -- my son said he was gonna start calling me "Andria Kardashian" -- I told I'd disown him if he did. :D But this one matches the actual phone a lot better, since the back of it is a finish they call "Fine Gold".

newercase.jpg

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree with @SnapDragon NY they both look nice, but like the first one best.

I use a Samsung Galaxy S5. Love this phone, I take ALL my pictures with this phone. I dread the day I have to change it up. :confused:

My husband has one of those, from his work -- but it's damn near beat to DEATH, he needs a new one desperately, but for some reason his company is holding back replacing them with S6's -- which are still 3 steps back from their newest! :facepalm:

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Moto Z2 Play... 3GB RAM, 32 ROM.... Verizon is running a sweet deal on those, $10/mo, which convinced me to switch from MetroPCS -- who offered more than 2GB RAM *only* on the *very* high-end phones. This one is about mid-range.

Andria

I've been with Verizon since 1990 when they were called AirTouch. Great footprint coverage and we got our Google Pixel phones on the $10 Christmas crazy sale. I also get a 17% discount being affiliated with my Brokerage. VERY pretty phone case!!!!

We upgraded from the Galaxy S5.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

We were the same way. But Chuck is a Computer/Tablet/Phone/Printer...yada, yada Guy. He did some deep research and found that the Google Pixel heavily weighed out to be the best in all categories. I love mine and new and easier features. You may want to consider that one. They have the Pixel that bigger and longer. I don't need that.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been with Verizon since 1990 when they were called AirTouch. Great footprint coverage and we got our Google Pixel phones on the $10 Christmas crazy sale. I also get a 17% discount being affiliated with my Brokerage. VERY pretty phone case!!!!

We upgraded from the Galaxy S5.

I started with MetroPCS in May 2016, because they provided a very inexpensive way for me to start with mobile phones, which I wasn't altogether sure I would like, but I wanted to check out ebooks, so i got a really inexpensive starter phone -- the Galaxy Core Prime. By xmas 2016 I knew I loved mobile phones and ebooks, but I desperately needed something faster with more RAM and especially, a bigger screen, so I got that 6" ZTE Zmax Pro -- satisfied all needs, and only $99. And I've been really happy with it, but when my apps couldn't update because I didn't have enough RAM for them, I knew it was time to upgrade again -- to something again with a decent sized screen, but not as huge as the ZTE -- apparently, the bigger the screen, the more RAM *and* battery it needs. This Moto Z2 Play is 5.5", has the same internal 32GB ROM, but 3GB RAM, and all the processors are MUCH faster than those in the ZTE... so I'm back to being a VERY happy camper with my mobile. :) Oh, it also has the "turbo" charging; I already had the USB-C with the ZTE, but 2.0; this one is 3.1, and is MUCH faster charging. :)

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"... -- my son said he was gonna start calling me "Andria Kardashian..." Andria

kardashian-flip-cam.jpg

kim+case.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got mine today too. Still charging. :)

Still haven't found a driptip to match it, so I guess I'll be using the light green one for now, which at least is in the same hue, not blue-green.

Andria

Have you looked at drip tips at evcigarettes? I saw a faux-jade acrylic one there last night that might work with your green mod. Might, dunno, but they have a lot of tips for very reasonable prices, and many of them suitable for MTL. I might order a few myself, plus a silicone sleeve I saw there that will fit this Joyetech eVic I just got.

Here's the pic of the one that caught my eye, but I'm not sure this would look as good as the ming you already have.

jade-acrylic-helix-drip-tip-for-510-808d-1-901__08930.1379559564.1280.1280.png

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have an iPhone 6, but the only reason I have it is that my work provided it for me. We used to be on US Cellular, and I had a Samsung Galaxy S6, but we phased that out when the iPhone came into being. Hubbs has one of those Samsung Galaxy Core Tracfones, because his cell phone activity is minimal. He's learning, though, and will eventually outgrow that thing.

My cover is a rose gold (yeah, pink) Willnorn thing I got off eBay for about $7. It's a very slim profile thing, but just tacky enough on its edges to be easy to handle. I like it a lot. I love that it matches the hardware on my purse. I've been carrying a B. Makowsky purse that is medium brown leather and has rose gold hardware, and I think I'll never again have a purse I love as much as this one. It has a bezillion pockets, right up my alley. :inlove:

s-l500.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, I'm just about shickled titless with it. :D Mainly I can't believe that I can actually afford a phone this nice, or that my credit stood up to their checking it, to qualify for the $10/mo with no down pmt! :D :D :D

Oh and also, I have this other driptip which isn't bad with the green mod either, though I think I prefer the light green:

View attachment 111490

Andria
Cherry Vape has a nice green pawn you might like for $10.

10Pawns.jpg

EDIT; FORGOT THE LINK

https://shop.cherryvape.com/Acrylic-Pawn-Drip-Tips-0142.htm

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have an iPhone 6, but the only reason I have it is that my work provided it for me. We used to be on US Cellular, and I had a Samsung Galaxy S6, but we phased that out when the iPhone came into being. Hubbs has one of those Samsung Galaxy Core Tracfones, because his cell phone activity is minimal. He's learning, though, and will eventually outgrow that thing.

My cover is a rose gold (yeah, pink) Willnorn thing I got off eBay for about $7. It's a very slim profile thing, but just tacky enough on its edges to be easy to handle. I like it a lot. I love that it matches the hardware on my purse. I've been carrying a B. Makowsky purse that is medium brown leather and has rose gold hardware, and I think I'll never again have a purse I love as much as this one. It has a bezillion pockets, right up my alley. :inlove:

s-l500.jpg

Very Nice- love the rose gold color~

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
We have our "landline" (actually VOIP) turned off completely, though we still have a "home phone" number -- part of our deal with AT&T/DirecTV, to get the great deal on DirecTV, we have to have 2 qualifying other services, so we chose the home phone along with internet, because I don't want my wireless from the same company as my internet -- if my internet goes down, I can use my wireless as a mobile hotspot and have no downtime, because a life without internet, to me, just ain't worth living. :D I actually HATE phones, can't stand how everyone reacts like Pavlov's dogs to the damn things ringing... but smart phones are actually small portable computers, and now, a huge library in my pocket, so I can forgive it for being a phone too. :D

Since I'm unhappy with the case I got for my new one, I ordered this one last night -- instead of pink ("rose gold" they call it but it looks pink to me!), it's actually gold-colored, glittery and blingy as I like -- my son said he was gonna start calling me "Andria Kardashian" -- I told I'd disown him if he did. :D But this one matches the actual phone a lot better, since the back of it is a finish they call "Fine Gold".

View attachment 111500

Andria

I really like that cover Andria!
Nice that the finger ring pulls out to make an easel too- very nice!
Elegant!
Did you get this cover yet?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I really like that cover Andria!
Nice that the finger ring pulls out to make an easel too- very nice!
Elegant!
Did you get this cover yet?

I did! And it's gorgeous -- they also sent along a few spare crystals, in case I lose any off the case! The easel ring, hmm, not sure I really like it; it will only work well as a kickstand when the phone is in landscape mode, which i rarely ever use -- I need a kickstand for when I'm reading, which is done in portrait mode. Although the ring can be swivelled, it's rather unsteady, supporting it in portrait mode. I'm just keeping the case for my old phone on the kitchen table; that phone was a 6" phone, so my new phone fits nicely right inside it, even with the new case on. i bought the case for the old phone just because its kickstand supports the phone in portrait mode.

I've investigated taking the ring off, but it seems to be superglued or something. It makes the back uneven, so it doesn't lay flat.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Since you're only 510s, how about a photo of your DT stand(s) collection, Pami?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Since you're only 510s, how about a photo of your DT stand(s) collection, Pami?
I actually do not have a drip tip stand. The only stands I have at this time are for juice and egos (which has juice in it).

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh man that big red dynasty drip-tip is the shiznit.

shiznit.bmp

I don't see a big red dynasty driprip in that collection... I see the hot pink aluminum Ming, and the hot pink aluminum Jeannie... One of those? I do have a big red swivel, but the plastic swivels are too loose; when you take a hit, they move around, which is annoying; stainless swivels work better, they stay put till you actually move them.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I keep hardware and drain plugs in these type of storage cabinets I like my vape gear in more inside furnishing type of cabinets.

upload_2018-5-22_21-45-3.jpeg

Keep in mind this was only when I first got it and it is much more full now.[/quote]

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've gone the container route. I have everything else I have in 3L containers from Staple's. Oh, and they have these tiny little storage boxes I use for my good tips which I put in a drawer. I have a large, flat organizer for all of my spare parts, one for my cleaned coils and one I use for building. Yep. Storage seems logical. Plus, they'll collect dust.

Here are the small ones I've been using for tips. I can sort by size like my SMOK v12 tips, Clietos, 510, etc. They hold more than you think. But @AndriaD I don't think you can be saved. lol
https://www.staples.com/Really-Useful-Box-0-14-Liter-Assorted-Colors/product_791523

I use these for wire spool and pre-made coil storage, a different one for unicorn bottles, misc. coil stuff. Snap handle locks.
https://www.staples.com/Really-Useful-Box-3-Liter-Clear-3C/product_673264

And, at handy dandy Harbor Freight you can find this portable one with individual compartments.
https://www.harborfreight.com/multi-compartment-utility-box-40528.html

As beautiful as the tips are, I think storage is the better route.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh my heck! Where would I even begin with my total storage spaces?... Let's see...

On my computer desk I have a small acrylic juice rack and a metal tin with all the mods I currently use in it. On the other side of the desk I have another tin with more juice in it.
Behind me I have a wood desk... on that desk is that grey drawer bin and a Sterlite large wide 3 drawer unit. On the wall above that is my 2 "CountryPami Juice Rack"'s. Then to the left of all that I have a plastic storage drawer tower... it has 3 deep and 1 shallow drawers. And to the right of the wood desk I have a tall storage tower with 5 deep and 4 shallow drawers. The 2 towers are a combination of 3 of the 4 drawer units they sell at Wally World. Believe it or not, that desk is now all piled up... I ran out of space! :rolleyes: Shoot me now!!

Oooh... I found some pics... they're older but the setup is still the same.
This is the wood desk... it's much more cluttered than this now.
IMG_1163.JPG

The tall tower...
20160125_230932.jpg

The short tower... (kitty not included)
IMAG1560.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good Job.png
LMAO = Kitty
You've convinced me that I need organized space for my vape juices, concentrates and gear. The hardware will have to stay in here. Thanks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
View attachment 111816
LMAO = Kitty
You've convinced me that I need organized space for my vape juices, concentrates and gear. The hardware will have to stay in here. Thanks!
Just an FYI... those racks are not tall or deep enough for the unicorns and anything bigger than a plastic 50ml. I'm about to change mine out to some custom racks I'm gonna make to fit glass 120's.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just an FYI... those racks are not tall or deep enough for the unicorns and anything bigger than a plastic 50ml. I'm about to change mine out to some custom racks I'm gonna make to fit glass 120's.

You're going to make them?

This is what I started with. 2 Sigs, Kanger SubBox Nano. Kanger 7ml tank, and a Tobeco of course. I was so proud that I cleaned 2 tanks that I took a photo. Such a simpler time.

2 clean tanks-2.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You're going to make them?

This is what I started with. 2 Sigs, Kanger SubBox Nano. Kanger 7ml tank, and a Tobeco of course. I was so proud that I cleaned 2 tanks that I took a photo. Such a simpler time.

View attachment 111819
Yeah, I'm gonna make them. I have a bunch of MDF sitting in the basement left over from a different shelving project. Might as well put it to use.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I put this over in the "Coupon Codes" section but also want to mention it here. VaporSkinz has BOGO free with code BOGO2018 over the Memorial Day weekend. I know someone recently said they wanted to order wraps, so here ya go! Shipping only $1.95, most wraps $12.95.

ETA: I got Blue/Pink Marble for my silver Sig Spark to use with a SS Kabuki clone, and Rusted Mod 3 for another Joyetech eVic VTwo that I bought off eBay yesterday. RM3 will look great with the black mod and black Herakles Honor that's on the way

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see a big red dynasty driprip in that collection... I see the hot pink aluminum Ming, and the hot pink aluminum Jeannie... One of those? I do have a big red swivel, but the plastic swivels are too loose; when you take a hit, they move around, which is annoying; stainless swivels work better, they stay put till you actually move them.

Andria
I must be going blind the 1 I like is in the top drawer on the right near the front.
If it is indeed pink you can keep it.Otherwise I might mug you for it.:p:p:p

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've gone the container route. I have everything else I have in 3L containers from Staple's. Oh, and they have these tiny little storage boxes I use for my good tips which I put in a drawer. I have a large, flat organizer for all of my spare parts, one for my cleaned coils and one I use for building. Yep. Storage seems logical. Plus, they'll collect dust.

Here are the small ones I've been using for tips. I can sort by size like my SMOK v12 tips, Clietos, 510, etc. They hold more than you think. But @AndriaD I don't think you can be saved. lol
https://www.staples.com/Really-Useful-Box-0-14-Liter-Assorted-Colors/product_791523

I use these for wire spool and pre-made coil storage, a different one for unicorn bottles, misc. coil stuff. Snap handle locks.
https://www.staples.com/Really-Useful-Box-3-Liter-Clear-3C/product_673264

And, at handy dandy Harbor Freight you can find this portable one with individual compartments.
https://www.harborfreight.com/multi-compartment-utility-box-40528.html

As beautiful as the tips are, I think storage is the better route.
I seem to prefer Plano Tackle Boxes these days.

797010.png

plano-3600-series-4-by-rack-system-tackle-box.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my heck! Where would I even begin with my total storage spaces?... Let's see...

On my computer desk I have a small acrylic juice rack and a metal tin with all the mods I currently use in it. On the other side of the desk I have another tin with more juice in it.
Behind me I have a wood desk... on that desk is that grey drawer bin and a Sterlite large wide 3 drawer unit. On the wall above that is my 2 "CountryPami Juice Rack"'s. Then to the left of all that I have a plastic storage drawer tower... it has 3 deep and 1 shallow drawers. And to the right of the wood desk I have a tall storage tower with 5 deep and 4 shallow drawers. The 2 towers are a combination of 3 of the 4 drawer units they sell at Wally World. Believe it or not, that desk is now all piled up... I ran out of space! :rolleyes: Shoot me now!!

Oooh... I found some pics... they're older but the setup is still the same.
This is the wood desk... it's much more cluttered than this now.
View attachment 111810

The tall tower...
View attachment 111811

The short tower... (kitty not included)
View attachment 111812
Dang hun you got enough e-liquid there to open up your own store.

EDIT: LOVE THE PIEBALD/TUXEDO KITTY

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I must be going blind the 1 I like is in the top drawer on the right near the front.
If it is indeed pink you can keep it.Otherwise I might mug you for it.:p:p:p

That one caught my eye, too.

Tool boxes come in handy. I have one at work where I keep first-aid supplies, toothpaste and a toothbrush, hand cream, all kinds of personal-use stuff. I originally bought it because it was lockable and I was keeping meds in it (grandchildren were staying here with us). Hubbs bought me a safe for my meds, so I put the tackle box to use at work.

What I have trouble storing is empty boxes that this gear comes in. Have a cloth storage cube that isn't being used, think I may pull that out and fill it up with boxes.

VU Sponsors