Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very true!!! Even though I vape the same flavor all the time, I found dealing with all the various parts, especially the tubing, just too big a hassle. I can easily see that someone who plays musical vapes would find that aspect even more troublesome.

The biggest issue for me is that no other atty provides the same intensity of flavor as my Achilles. I got one BF atty that wasn't too bad at all, but "not too bad" is a real long way from "freaking awesome!"

Andria
That is so true Andria- when you find your vape Nirvana you stick with it. I didn't think I would like squonking after my DripBox fiasco, but glad I tried again with the VT Inbox- I need regulated squonks- I can control the fury! I also like RDTAs and lucky to have found the Flave styled from FT and will be getting another for my new Squeeze 2 when it gets here. I also purchased a squonk refill bottle, so filling is now a breeze.
Nice to have a 7ml bottle and I am really enjoying squonking. They only downfall has been single battery life- but just won a PB2 and very easy to switch to a new battery- the VT Inbox has replaced my beloved Nebox, which has been my travel go to mod for over 2 years now.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
If it wasn't for Squonk refill bottles I doubt I would be squonking.
That's the only way to go.
Now if only we could get Squonk bottles like the Therion for any device. The bleed valve in the Therion bottles makes it that much easier.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY "vape nirvana" I love that! Have to think whether I have my own vape nirvana yet...
LOL-
Just when I find my Nirvana- something new comes out calling my name to try!
I sell the "not for me" gear here at VU and it helps finance my possible future Nirvana purchases.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If it wasn't for Squonk refill bottles I doubt I would be squonking.
That's the only way to go.
Now if only we could get Squonk bottles like the Therion for any device. The bleed valve in the Therion bottles makes it that much easier.

Yes the refill bottles are much easier- my VT Inbox bottle is so squishy that I would make a mess when refilling- but Thanks to my friend @Heartsdelight she told me about these bottles- life(squonk) saver!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't know is this has been posted? Vzone Cultura 100W-
Vzone_Cultura_100W_TC_VW_APV_Box_MOD_vapedna.com.au-2__60810.1524880769.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Regulated Squonk Mod

For those that want to try a regulated Squonk, check out the sale at breazy.com

Sigelei Fuchai 213 150W Squonk Starter Kit 24.99

They probably won't last long at that price, they have black or red in stock.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So my Armour Pro showed up yesterday. I'm so pissed! :mad: The box had been opened and there is a scratch on the mod. I contacted the vendor and after a couple B+F e-mails they have shipped me a new one. Hoping it gets here in time to use on the 4th.

I love the size and feel. A little disappointed that the red is brighter than pictured. (You would think I'd be use to color disappointment by now :rolleyes:)
The cap on the tank is a little tricky. You have to unscrew the black cover to slide the top back for filling then remember to screw it back down once it's back in place. The odd part is that the cover is reverse threaded :confused:

20180626_215835.jpg

20180627_170324.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's good that they're going to replace it for you, 'Pami. :)

On the subject of "vape nirvana"... It's not actually that great of a thing, because once you find it... nothing else will do. :( Then if the hardware that provides that vape nirvana can't be purchased anymore.... you just got obsoleted. :( I'm in this situation with the Achilles, because NOTHING else is as tight a draw, which also provides the saturated intensity of flavor. Sure, cartos are tight... but they gunk really easily, don't provide a lot of flavor, and THEY are also getting harder and harder to find. My old Kayfuns can be adjusted quite tight... but again... the flavor is pretty much absent. My Magmas do provide pretty good flavor, but they leak like a sieve, have to be kept vertical at all times, and are a little more airy than I prefer, though I've modified mine to be even tighter than their smallest single hole normally provides -- it's marginal; if they didn't leak and didn't have to be kept vertical, I could probably accustom myself... but why bother, with such a troublesome atty.

I find it surprising that there aren't folks trying to get rid of their Achilles, since the draw IS so tight; most nowadays want that whoosh of tornadic airflow -- my son finds a Kayfun 4, with dual airflow COMPLETELY OPEN WIDE, to be much too tight. So where are all the Achilles?

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's good that they're going to replace it for you, 'Pami. :)

On the subject of "vape nirvana"... It's not actually that great of a thing, because once you find it... nothing else will do. :( Then if the hardware that provides that vape nirvana can't be purchased anymore.... you just got obsoleted. :( I'm in this situation with the Achilles, because NOTHING else is as tight a draw, which also provides the saturated intensity of flavor. Sure, cartos are tight... but they gunk really easily, don't provide a lot of flavor, and THEY are also getting harder and harder to find. My old Kayfuns can be adjusted quite tight... but again... the flavor is pretty much absent. My Magmas do provide pretty good flavor, but they leak like a sieve, have to be kept vertical at all times, and are a little more airy than I prefer, though I've modified mine to be even tighter than their smallest single hole normally provides -- it's marginal; if they didn't leak and didn't have to be kept vertical, I could probably accustom myself... but why bother, with such a troublesome atty.

I find it surprising that there aren't folks trying to get rid of their Achilles, since the draw IS so tight; most nowadays want that whoosh of tornadic airflow -- my son finds a Kayfun 4, with dual airflow COMPLETELY OPEN WIDE, to be much too tight. So where are all the Achilles?

Andria

This is not what you use, is it?

https://www.gearbest.com/clearomizers/pp_1664497.html

Have you by chance tried a VV Berserker? I don't know anything about them except that they're supposed to be made specifically for MTL, just a thought.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So my Armour Pro showed up yesterday. I'm so pissed! :mad: The box had been opened and there is a scratch on the mod. I contacted the vendor and after a couple B+F e-mails they have shipped me a new one. Hoping it gets here in time to use on the 4th.

I love the size and feel. A little disappointed that the red is brighter than pictured. (You would think I'd be use to color disappointment by now :rolleyes:)
The cap on the tank is a little tricky. You have to unscrew the black cover to slide the top back for filling then remember to screw it back down once it's back in place. The odd part is that the cover is reverse threaded :confused:

View attachment 114525

View attachment 114526

That red is absolutely nothing like the photo. Photo looks almost like a rose color. It's very patriotic, though. Right time of year, for sure.

I'd be pissed, too, about that scratch. Can't stand my stuff all scratched up.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is not what you use, is it?

https://www.gearbest.com/clearomizers/pp_1664497.html

Have you by chance tried a VV Berserker? I don't know anything about them except that they're supposed to be made specifically for MTL, just a thought.

Nope, not even close. The Achilles is an RDA.

achilles-alone.jpg achillesairhole.jpg 01-mysimplecoil.jpg

I have an original Berserker -- tight enough, but leaks like a sieve, and no flavor. :( $30 wasted.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One other aspect of the Achilles that has completely spoiled me for ever using a tank again -- it's UTTERLY SILENT -- no roar, no bubble, no gurgle (unless I go nuts filling it and get some juice down the airhole). I hear my son vaping his OBS Nano and I think jaysus, could that thing be any louder??? The few times I've tried to go back to my KFL+'s, same thing... they're just too damn noisy!

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

View attachment 114525

View attachment 114526

Aww Darn!
At least they are sending a replacement! The mod colors are very pretty, but you are right- it is more red than what appears in the picture- but still very pretty.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's a shame that you can't find any more Achilles RDAs- or even anything closely similar.

The most similar is probably the old Kayfun Lite Plus -- the build is nearly identical, though the Achilles has a bit more room to work in, the full 22mm width rather than tiny head inside the KFL+'s "tin man's hat", and the mounting screws are just *slightly* larger. And the KFL+ can be tightened to a very similar draw. If I really had to go back to those, I've got 3 or 4 of 'em, and lots of "parts" for that particular model of Kayfun. I'd have to go back to my 31% flavoring, at least for a while, and gradually reduce it all over again. But at least that's a reasonable scenario for if/when the Achilles become unusable.

I might at some point try out the Berserker II; I've heard it's better, and has better flavor. Just waiting for a dirt cheap price. :D

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The most similar is probably the old Kayfun Lite Plus -- the build is nearly identical, though the Achilles has a bit more room to work in, the full 22mm width rather than tiny head inside the KFL+'s "tin man's hat", and the mounting screws are just *slightly* larger. And the KFL+ can be tightened to a very similar draw. If I really had to go back to those, I've got 3 or 4 of 'em, and lots of "parts" for that particular model of Kayfun. I'd have to go back to my 31% flavoring, at least for a while, and gradually reduce it all over again. But at least that's a reasonable scenario for if/when the Achilles become unusable.

I might at some point try out the Berserker II; I've heard it's better, and has better flavor. Just waiting for a dirt cheap price. :D

Andria

Still wish you'd try a Kabuki clone. Flavor is really excellent, not hot, low power, decent vapor, cheap coils that last a pretty long time.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still wish you'd try a Kabuki clone. Flavor is really excellent, not hot, low power, decent vapor, cheap coils that last a pretty long time.

If it can't be rebuilt, not interested even a little bit. There's no economy at all in having to constantly buy consumables. I didn't even buy paper plates for decades, though when we got a cat, I found that it's good to have them, for the lil snacks we sometimes give her. :D And I buy cheap paper towels -- Sparkle, because not only are they cheap, they don't leave lint behind.

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If it can't be rebuilt, not interested even a little bit. There's no economy at all in having to constantly buy consumables. I didn't even buy paper plates for decades, though when we got a cat, I found that it's good to have them, for the lil snacks we sometimes give her. :D And I buy cheap paper towels -- Sparkle, because not only are they cheap, they don't leave lint behind.

Andria

Yes the throw away factory coils can get expensive- I have RBAs for most of my sub tanks.
My other favorite sub tank is the Asvape Cobra- until I couldn't get the coils for it any more- I still have 4 boxes of coils, they didn't make an RBA- so those tanks will be no good without the coils. Cobra Tanks now sit in my cabinet, just for emergency use only- good thing I won one, was given one, and bought the others for $5.00 each- so not a lot of money invested.
This is when I got into rebuidables- so actually turned out to be a good thing for me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Newer sub-ohm tanks seem to go through coils like crazy - like my son's Prince and Cascade tanks - and the coils can cost as much as 5 bucks each. The Nautilus coils I use in Kabukis, at about 2 bucks each, last for weeks. I can buy a pack of 5 coils every couple of months and I'm fine. I'll pay $10-15 every couple of months just to not have to sit down and build coils.

Just the difference in people, I guess. Everybody likes different stuff. Probably helps me maintain my own viewpoint that I've never built a coil that was worth a damn for the quality of the vape I got from it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's why I like my Subtanks... I can find coils as cheap as $7/5pk.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nautilus coils? Now I KNOW I'm not interested. Tried the original nauti once.. HATED it. Dual coils make any juice taste like total shit.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Newer sub-ohm tanks seem to go through coils like crazy - like my son's Prince and Cascade tanks - and the coils can cost as much as 5 bucks each. The Nautilus coils I use in Kabukis, at about 2 bucks each, last for weeks. I can buy a pack of 5 coils every couple of months and I'm fine. I'll pay $10-15 every couple of months just to not have to sit down and build coils.

Just the difference in people, I guess. Everybody likes different stuff. Probably helps me maintain my own viewpoint that I've never built a coil that was worth a damn for the quality of the vape I got from it.

There is no way a factory coil would last for weeks, with the gunk monster juice I vape. My built coils last about 2-4 wks, with about 2-3 dry burns before the taste starts falling off, but factory coils aren't built for longevity, they're built to burn out fast so you buy more -- profit centers.

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They aren't dual coils. They are single vertical coils, and a vape on a Kabuki (even a clone) bears no resemblance to a vape on a Nautilus, either the full-size or the mini. But it was just a suggestion, no biggie.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's why I like my Subtanks... I can find coils as cheap as $7/5pk.

I'm hoping that the Toptank I ordered from HK will arrive either tomorrow or Monday. Also got a Protank 4 the other day that isn't half bad. Got 1.5 ohm OCC coils to use in them both, vaping the Protank at about 18W with airflow about halfway open. It's quite nice actually, has much better flavor than I expected.

Toptank was very inexpensive so is probably a clone, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's decent quality.

The Subtank Plus that I paid for in the hardware section has never shown up, and user isn't responding to my question about whether it's shipped. Hopefully he will soon.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was going to tell you all yesterday that there is an eBay seller I haven't seen before with some very nice drip tips. Seller is "smokin-deals-shop." I ordered the acrylic one pictured below on the left for my daughter for $6.99, and the blue snake one for myself for $7.99. There are literally dozens of styles, though, both in 510 and 810 sizes.

p.jpg
p.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm hoping that the Toptank I ordered from HK will arrive either tomorrow or Monday. Also got a Protank 4 the other day that isn't half bad. Got 1.5 ohm OCC coils to use in them both, vaping the Protank at about 18W with airflow about halfway open. It's quite nice actually, has much better flavor than I expected.

Toptank was very inexpensive so is probably a clone, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's decent quality.

The Subtank Plus that I paid for in the hardware section has never shown up, and user isn't responding to my question about whether it's shipped. Hopefully he will soon.

Wow that is not very nice of that seller, not to have shipped out your subtank- post your problem right on their sale thread- you paid- should be shipped out in a timely matter! Ask them right on the thread "whats up" ?
How long has it been?
Not very common for that to happen- so many great sellers and buyers, but every once and a while this happens. Sorry it has happened to you!
You Paid with Paypal- so you can dispute the charge and get a charge back. Threaten that- might scare them into shipping it.
I see others have made purchases from him- did they get theirs yet? Ask on that thread, not a PM!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wow that is not very nice of that seller, not to have shipped out your subtank- post your problem right on their sale thread- you paid- should be shipped out in a timely matter! Ask them right on the thread "whats up" ?
How long has it been?
Not very common for that to happen- so many great sellers and buyers, but every once and a while this happens. Sorry it has happened to you!
You Paid with Paypal- so you can dispute the charge and get a charge back. Threaten that- might scare them into shipping it.
I see others have made purchases from him- did they get theirs yet? Ask on that thread, not a PM!

I had sent a PM already and he did finally respond yesterday, saying he doesn't know what happened but will check on it and refund my money if he can't make it right. Said he's been sick. I'm fine with getting my money back at this point, honestly, but not a good way to conduct business on his part, for sure.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I had sent a PM already and he did finally respond yesterday, saying he doesn't know what happened but will check on it and refund my money if he can't make it right. Said he's been sick. I'm fine with getting my money back at this point, honestly, but not a good way to conduct business on his part, for sure.
Yes- things happen, but geez almost 2 weeks without shipping it or even let you know he had been ill. Yikes! He is a good member here with lots of sales, so I am sure he will make it right!
I would have responded on the Thread itself, so others would be warned.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Dear Lord I wish I didn't have to go outside today...

upload_2018-6-30_10-51-9.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Dear Lord I wish I didn't have to go outside today...

View attachment 114639

I am glad I don't have to go out in it! Sorry you do- I hope you can stay cool somehow!
Supposed to be even hotter here tomorrow with possible high of 105*F how is that even possible?
I don't think I have ever seen temps here that high ever!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like it's hotter for you guys farther north than it is here in Virginia today! Think it was supposed to be 93 today and 95 tomorrow. I'm keeping my happy butt inside.

Have had my nose in a terrific series of historical novels about early American history. Book one was about the Roanoke colony, book two is about Jamestown. Book three will be about Hartford, Don't know much about Connecticut history, so interested to get to that one. I could just read all weekend if hubbs and the dog would let me be. :teehee:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes- things happen, but geez almost 2 weeks without shipping it or even let you know he had been ill. Yikes! He is a good member here with lots of sales, so I am sure he will make it right!
I would have responded on the Thread itself, so others would be warned.

I get the impression, from the way he responded, that he had left it up to someone else to actually ship the tank to me. He didn't really give details.

If this ever happens again, or if he doesn't respond going forward, I will definitely say something in the sale thread.

I've given more latitude than normal here, because of a conversation he and I had about shipping. He said if I was in a hurry to get the tank, I could pay him $7.20 for priority mail, otherwise he'd pay for shipping. I said I wasn't in a hurry, and frankly I didn't want to spend $7.20 for shipping for a $10 tank. After saying that, I felt it was only right to give him more than enough time to get the tank to me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
the other Pico was pitiful, do I really want to try my first truly good squonking experience on another Pico?

The Pico is highly regarded - it is that Coral attie that came with it that sucked so badly, possibly the worst RDA ever made, lol

Also, the type of build you had in it would not perform in any non-regulated mod, regardless of the attie

While there are a few minor exceptions, you really should never buy a squonker kit, just go for the mod and get a decent RDA (RSA) separately

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

View attachment 114525

View attachment 114526
**UPDATE: The new one arrived TODAY :stars2: in perfect condition. Kudos to My Vapor Stores customer service!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Anyone into gold/brass/ultem, Lost Vape's new squonker, the Furyan, is classy, stout and comes with a off/on switch - and it doesn't cost a bajillion bucks View attachment 114663

Very Nice Lucy-
I am not usually drawn to the brass/gold and ultem- but looks very classy together!
Enjoy!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I get the impression, from the way he responded, that he had left it up to someone else to actually ship the tank to me. He didn't really give details.

If this ever happens again, or if he doesn't respond going forward, I will definitely say something in the sale thread.

I've given more latitude than normal here, because of a conversation he and I had about shipping. He said if I was in a hurry to get the tank, I could pay him $7.20 for priority mail, otherwise he'd pay for shipping. I said I wasn't in a hurry, and frankly I didn't want to spend $7.20 for shipping for a $10 tank. After saying that, I felt it was only right to give him more than enough time to get the tank to me.

That is outrageous- asking for more money- 3 day shipping would be around $4.00.
If I hadn't Vaped Forward my SubTank- I would have given it to you- Mine was brand new in the box- somebody in need, so I sent it to them and I think shipping was around $4.00 and they got it within 3 days.
Now he should just eat the cost of shipping it to you ASAP. When I sell, I try to figure 3 days shipping into the cost, I usually mail out the same day or the next day and give a tracking # when shipped.
I wouldn't pay another dime if I were you, since you already paid over 2 weeks ago and still not received your tank. I would want my money back actually!
Best of Luck on this transaction!
:hug:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Anyone into gold/brass/ultem, Lost Vape's new squonker, the Furyan, is classy, stout and comes with a off/on switch - and it doesn't cost a bajillion bucks View attachment 114663

THAT is one sexxxxy rig, Lucy. Unfortunately, I don't do mechs - yet. I'd love to find a black and gold squonker.

Speaking of that, thank you for driving in the point that I should get the s-mod only, then pair the rda. And, I knew the rda that came with it was shit, but I tried it anyway. I'll have to find a 22mm rda with a pin here somewhere. It is 22mm, correct? I think the Wraith is bigger. I already have 31 tabs open between shopping vendors, FB, eBay, and high end RDAs to put on my Squid Double Barrel mod.

So. I have the Pico and the Wraith which I've yet to try. I do love my RTAs. Question: Which 2 realllly good regulated squonk mods would you suggest so I get the full experience? Most of the RDAs I've been picking up at great prices have the pin. I just don't want to be disappointed again. The Desire looks like everyone is happy with it. The Pulse Gene chip is out - I want something cool/sexy looking that I can switch up.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey ladies,

I've been seeing sooo much big, clunky, crazy colored tank stuff. Some look like toys.

So, I'm getting into high end, small beaded tank bling with Swarovski crystals and a dangling charm on them, or not. Different colored crystals help transition a different color mod and tank. I like swank swag, period. So I'm going to try to go classy. Swarovski isn't cheap but damn, it's beautiful. I don't like stuff that get in the way but makes a statement. We'll see.

VU Sponsors