Become a Patron!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have about 70 mods - mostly mech squonkers - and these are the only ones I consider feminine

Rosebud the photo bomber is very feminine - and wiley girl that she is, I had no idea she was hiding in the tub till she popped up for a puppet showRosebud.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm right there with ya on the mod count... mostly regulated, single battery.

Kitty puppet show... that's pawsome! :cat: Mine do that from time to time too :inlove:
She's beautiful!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Adore cats. My main squeeze is a Maine Co.on named Mo' Toes, just MO for short. He's polydactyl.

Missy Rosebud is the star of the show, dontcha know? She's beautiful!

Oh, just ordered the red Minibook! Yay!!! Thanks again Pami!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Adore cats. My main squeeze is a Maine Co.on named Mo' Toes, just MO for short. He's polydactyl.

Missy Rosebud is the star of the show, dontcha know? She's beautiful!

Oh, just ordered the red Minibook! Yay!!! Thanks again Pami!
You're welcome!... Let me know how it all works out.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won this in a contest thread. It feels a little bulky compared to my smaller sticks. But it gives a nice draw. I like the new prince coils it seems.
0212181249b.jpg
I'm a little tom boyish when it comes to vapes but this is my attempt at girly lol.
0301181002b-2-1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I really like the look of that honeycomb drip tip. That thing is awesome.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If they could take some of today's cell phone covers and somehow make that a finish on a mod... ooooooooo la la... I'd be a happy camper :)

Now this is what I'm talking about...
upload_2018-3-3_10-8-20.png upload_2018-3-3_10-11-16.png upload_2018-3-3_10-11-42.png upload_2018-3-3_10-13-40.png
upload_2018-3-3_10-16-46.png upload_2018-3-3_10-21-25.png upload_2018-3-3_10-22-53.png upload_2018-3-3_10-26-58.png
upload_2018-3-3_10-24-8.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Scroll etching...

upload_2018-3-3_10-44-11.png upload_2018-3-3_10-44-38.png upload_2018-3-3_10-45-34.png upload_2018-3-3_10-47-25.png

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's a nice pic of the Purge Mods "Twiztid" Pearl White.
White-1.gif

P.S., here's another: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtA8QoH4m1/?taken-by=rock_vapor

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh how I've thought of this hundreds of time. Awesome thread, Pami. I agree with all of you, 100%!

Such beautiful photos of examples we women would like to own. Watch. Some of the vendor reps here will get wind of this, report back and out will pop lines of woman'ish mods (at a premium of course). Pami, no doubt I/we are all in envy of your beautiful collection. Well thought out and coordinated. And, you still can't go wrong with Kanger. I gave my Kanger Mini to my friend when she wanted to move up from cig-a-likes. After looking at yours I want another one.

Me? Out of over 60 mods I own, only 10 are out of the package ranging from a simple Kanger Subvod ego kit (which I still love) to my Abalone RX150. I've won about a dozen. But most are ones I'd open and do a wrap or I'm just not attracted to it or it's too big/heavy. I bought a Warlock Z. 2 batts, thin 22mm, contrary to the 25mm they show which is the full girth and it's real cowhide! I got red alligator. It hits as hard as my tiny Wismec Sinuous P80. Bam! Immediate hit. No lagging preheat. The Z is too pretty to use daily. And, contrary to some beliefs, the Sigelei Fuchai 213 is an excellent dual mod when using the silicone sleeve for chain vaping your favorite 120ml flavor over the weekend and don't want to continually change batteries. It makes it feel lighter and lasts longer when I put a demanding tank or atty on it.

I just found a great deal on the Z:. 7-14 day delivery to the US. https://www.vaporl.com/rofvape-warlock-z-box-233w-box-mod.html# On sale $29.90

As for the Sinuous P80, every woman should have one: https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-sinuous-p80-box-mod.html $25.58 - 12%. I didn't use a flash below so you could see the yellow light. Muted colors.

@Just Frank Buy Clieto replacement glass. I have several colors and it helps with the matchy-matchy a lot:

MatchyMods1.50.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is definitely a woman's mod IMHO. I have it in this color. RDTA. Perfect. And the build deck is amazing.
I have never used a mech. But I will, just to keep this one...for special occasions.

Once I get back to reviews, I'll do this one. CrazyChef2.0 made me some very pretty coils just for this.

Desire Mad Dog RTDA Mech Kit Purple.jpg

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been noticing this issue for quite some time now and decided to post it up here and see if I'm the only one that feels this way...

Why are mod designs so masculine? :gaah: No offense to the gents out there, I'm sure y'all love the designs. But, where are the prettier, fancier, blingier (is that a word? :confused:) mods for the ladies????

I love getting new mods, but I am sick to death of them all being these unattractive, boxy, futuristic, robotic, techno designs. :cuss2:Not to mention the same 6 bold colors... silver, black, grey, blue, red, and green. Once in a while they'll throw a purple into the mix. Well, really it's fuscia, but China calls it purple :facepalm:.

The current market designs weigh very heavily to the masculine side... probably 90% masculine and only 10% more feminine designs. Has the industry forgotten that WOMEN VAPE TOO? That some of us lady vapers might like a more feminine, fancier mod? Why not some softer shapes, fancy laser etching, a few blingy stones, some glittery paint, or some pastel colors? What lady wants to go to a fancy special event, wedding, or out on a date with something that looks like it came out of a 22nd century spaceship in her hand?!? I sure as heck don't! :gaah:

So there ya have it... that's how I feel :rolleyes:... I hope I'm not alone in feeling this way. Hopefully some of the mod manufacturers like Kangertech, Innokin, eLeaf, Aspire, or Smok will get it together and make something a little more special for us lady vapers.

#womenvapetoo #ladyvapers #vaping #vape #ecig #ecigs #vapelife #vapecommunity #ecig #vapefamily #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been noticing this issue for quite some time now and decided to post it up here and see if I'm the only one that feels this way...

Why are mod designs so masculine? :gaah: No offense to the gents out there, I'm sure y'all love the designs. But, where are the prettier, fancier, blingier (is that a word? :confused:) mods for the ladies????

I love getting new mods, but I am sick to death of them all being these unattractive, boxy, futuristic, robotic, techno designs. :cuss2:Not to mention the same 6 bold colors... silver, black, grey, blue, red, and green. Once in a while they'll throw a purple into the mix. Well, really it's fuscia, but China calls it purple :facepalm:.

The current market designs weigh very heavily to the masculine side... probably 90% masculine and only 10% more feminine designs. Has the industry forgotten that WOMEN VAPE TOO? That some of us lady vapers might like a more feminine, fancier mod? Why not some softer shapes, fancy laser etching, a few blingy stones, some glittery paint, or some pastel colors? What lady wants to go to a fancy special event, wedding, or out on a date with something that looks like it came out of a 22nd century spaceship in her hand?!? I sure as heck don't! :gaah:

So there ya have it... that's how I feel :rolleyes:... I hope I'm not alone in feeling this way. Hopefully some of the mod manufacturers like Kangertech, Innokin, eLeaf, Aspire, or Smok will get it together and make something a little more special for us lady vapers.

#womenvapetoo #ladyvapers #vaping #vape #ecig #ecigs #vapelife #vapecommunity #ecig #vapefamily #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon
Eleaf makes some real nice mods for the ladies

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi all,

Don't know if any of you read in my other thread how pissed I got when I removed a skin from my Sig Spark 90 and it pulled little bits of the black finish off - so now I've ordered a black carbon-fiber-look skin to patch it up with - but the reason I removed it was because it was a little TOO girly for me, plus my black Kabuki just wanted that mod to be black again. But maybe I should share the design; some of you might really like it. It actually is quite pretty, just not what I should have ordered for that particular mod. The company that produced this did a great job with the layout so that the design lined up like it should, and no doubt that was some of the best adhesive ever known to man.

It would look great with a mini Nautilus with blue glass.

51jVZiJ2BJL._AC_US200_.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It is quite pretty. From that small image, it even looks like it has some depth. Who's the vendor?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I bought it off Amazon, company called Smarter Designs, $10.95 and free shipping.

ETA: just to let you know, it is not textured. The one I received was a matte finish smooth vinyl.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Nah. Female bricklayers should have an RX300 instead. :giggle:
I have one... can't use it... wayyyyyyyyyyyy too heavy (That's a Jwrap)
tHJAbcp582HcvWETLLOgKR-4zSxiYyFJrbNT4gRqVEjP1mAFjeKYN8sQrr_pk4_rfCsmkFqQXnShNgMjA8Jpw8Kmjbk03ZAgyI8X1UOb_Dx8hEBoEEi7x0tohRVEKudSNWztD7jPXwL7_yNdY406Wy5gw0coTA1cL8j-qi8w2wzf8Lc5FbaxFXxT8KMkJ35yrZhxvXMuNBOoQD7ob3EQPpeHqsynlxMHkhWuZdPOTf_CRl6-D1PO4BuKSLkscRPHNF8br7D6fV0D2UtEFaydNU0QiubB7tvWMjPj6NoCkGsHlohjnvgrpqoXduzbZ8qQRjSfWrT1ArAOdk3dxswzNdsKJoNQIq2A3sWQZYqQ1ysT4LAkOaR_xmMEMOWqEGuaSBuPx0i0kLIutl9xLpXQ0ecOJqlKdNLBJzyqpeiIdt_E1ZZ80HeKWsA-oRGyNEy_ZyCeoWQQmAVOApq6y0tc6HgK3RcuwjKmUZ1-lBdZtHaaZtIKLrAU1Af-ykPt887h1W7Mh4gJ6LCd9cm5cKxz2wEMYuXmu042G_Fb34k8Z50HiTOPvxUQI4d8KKGVdUnvtf5Cb8ZLsZtOl7InIVFTC5BASMeTXVphwNB8vNJoibvowhGzaocOGgn_6FcUoaBY5qchSWDqfQapq8Uo75CmRrFiL5-bXYO7nQ=s959-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh how I've thought of this hundreds of time. Awesome thread, Pami. I agree with all of you, 100%!

Such beautiful photos of examples we women would like to own. Watch. Some of the vendor reps here will get wind of this, report back and out will pop lines of woman'ish mods (at a premium of course). Pami, no doubt I/we are all in envy of your beautiful collection. Well thought out and coordinated. And, you still can't go wrong with Kanger. I gave my Kanger Mini to my friend when she wanted to move up from cig-a-likes. After looking at yours I want another one.

Me? Out of over 60 mods I own, only 10 are out of the package ranging from a simple Kanger Subvod ego kit (which I still love) to my Abalone RX150. I've won about a dozen. But most are ones I'd open and do a wrap or I'm just not attracted to it or it's too big/heavy. I bought a Warlock Z. 2 batts, thin 22mm, contrary to the 25mm they show which is the full girth and it's real cowhide! I got red alligator. It hits as hard as my tiny Wismec Sinuous P80. Bam! Immediate hit. No lagging preheat. The Z is too pretty to use daily. And, contrary to some beliefs, the Sigelei Fuchai 213 is an excellent dual mod when using the silicone sleeve for chain vaping your favorite 120ml flavor over the weekend and don't want to continually change batteries. It makes it feel lighter and lasts longer when I put a demanding tank or atty on it.

I just found a great deal on the Z:. 7-14 day delivery to the US. https://www.vaporl.com/rofvape-warlock-z-box-233w-box-mod.html# On sale $29.90

As for the Sinuous P80, every woman should have one: https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-sinuous-p80-box-mod.html $25.58 - 12%. I didn't use a flash below so you could see the yellow light. Muted colors.

@Just Frank Buy Clieto replacement glass. I have several colors and it helps with the matchy-matchy a lot:

View attachment 105673
I've looked at the Sinous a couple times... just never took the leap.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Eleaf makes some real nice mods for the ladies
eLeaf does have a couple nice ones that are softer... but we need some BLING!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Love that abalone wrap. Wow.
Thanks!... it was plain black with this matte faux leather on the sides... had to do something to clean it up so off to Jwraps I went :) I have Jwraps on probably 50-60% of the mods I own.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@AndriaD I found the pic of the glitter wrap on my white book... it looks much better in person, but you get the idea.

g_UAAGsKkHOgxNGc2dMV56NayaOSEBAXC2aQTMb79uhUDJk4B-IXusop4T_421IGqvpvvQ3pHhk3lq68e9kWQPa7yB0br6knOwLnwoqc5tUT4BaUbqt-MF7SMzzkxfoJSzG4bkPCVN-BsimEnmMVF1DPL7S-DPK4e8fK3B0q1sC4RcJI0bFywEgT8qIEdS3G64GDDb0pCEmHnHFPSFZ8HGfaL4Oo1V342-8HBaCz2faKkLm1sKtB6Zz5rlWE15BqZPJ3agEaR55fM5HQIzCywAiMvDS3RuQ4teMHZdZylXIMQOYQQrWawsaGQpiEK8q4bVS4ltcUh1NoXHeB9xBwnHh_lRpbO0T_SsLl6Xajh-ruI_UvlMFG7vebDEryDhPQTEYz-MP4dXy7kVRh3fhBtd_QWHL9E2yId70HEfBzEWmkQhWnNosDdu62IhlWGAkBnln8HkL763c-pVQX11v4OZx9oP2-Ax6covjPiIAqXaEHja6cPdLJVhGz_sCwq0rVYYWAnfba18XNGvUUSo-cJgugSLuqEamr85u9YwKDIoOQ4061tNKVtkEgp4dsom8XjCZRB0zP3gT6TyBF7oQ_cFsiBIFSTQgnvjsgtoU2MyT-vI-v5jtH75jpFKgKS1GVnrGWhda6hukgpkSkFqO6GhEQ8PYLZwsQ2w=w1552-h959-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Some of my recent stuff... the Drag, and the black paisley are also Jwraps.

UHeuSFHS8FFmVqioD0L9pKfScIMB88MV9NVHbunZZGFFWKhGmrpstW5G0wbQkgmmATTzdmTEl6lBhJqlvFgqUk_Fv3JH5KyZvhTJ44gTkFKTlwySaYbhgN7pvcFZe_nfH7GdLRRGJeHlsmP_2079zZJNYsQ_cNzBExgel4BZw2YvN2G1NTlQFnCcXtPe__Xi4qxQaINzj9is2vixJS-Ol9Ojr0Gpl-FrAzQGrfwvPixC73egezr9fIAGAGEY-33dHQYW8GDSxNfqp7poNN5sjPPg3QMHz6cH3TupstossqjeLcE4fmxc8MD22ial-lTdBfmXm71V3QG4s8vkEcKaU9hp1L7aiiIVufH9gaiYtC9MAvKPIBP3A2rIfx2dQxtdvTU3aPIwIdS4QJIjX0jHp4I9VtqCg0Lmh6On5m4Rr-hKV6TsaWlKxGdRwye7OO86SXlRTzRa7a3YUNmJ9tlnRFeNEN03Xm8x_VO8ycBVBV6tJVYDRK0CqxvPk2LeTawnCkP5Y-gCYhTl1_kVJ2kelMbQMboyQ0nsJcwPgkbXAK2coEEVJCoJ9whh3lD7e5n8JgjDkh-sULmJkodg-UsDs2lAc28FIJsfUMKDOrD5N6oviNFclbSai6Bo6RfSTjfgGGzjijshw234qPuxqc80662bCP8ULqn8Kg=w1560-h860-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD I found the pic of the glitter wrap on my white book... it looks much better in person, but you get the idea.

g_UAAGsKkHOgxNGc2dMV56NayaOSEBAXC2aQTMb79uhUDJk4B-IXusop4T_421IGqvpvvQ3pHhk3lq68e9kWQPa7yB0br6knOwLnwoqc5tUT4BaUbqt-MF7SMzzkxfoJSzG4bkPCVN-BsimEnmMVF1DPL7S-DPK4e8fK3B0q1sC4RcJI0bFywEgT8qIEdS3G64GDDb0pCEmHnHFPSFZ8HGfaL4Oo1V342-8HBaCz2faKkLm1sKtB6Zz5rlWE15BqZPJ3agEaR55fM5HQIzCywAiMvDS3RuQ4teMHZdZylXIMQOYQQrWawsaGQpiEK8q4bVS4ltcUh1NoXHeB9xBwnHh_lRpbO0T_SsLl6Xajh-ruI_UvlMFG7vebDEryDhPQTEYz-MP4dXy7kVRh3fhBtd_QWHL9E2yId70HEfBzEWmkQhWnNosDdu62IhlWGAkBnln8HkL763c-pVQX11v4OZx9oP2-Ax6covjPiIAqXaEHja6cPdLJVhGz_sCwq0rVYYWAnfba18XNGvUUSo-cJgugSLuqEamr85u9YwKDIoOQ4061tNKVtkEgp4dsom8XjCZRB0zP3gT6TyBF7oQ_cFsiBIFSTQgnvjsgtoU2MyT-vI-v5jtH75jpFKgKS1GVnrGWhda6hukgpkSkFqO6GhEQ8PYLZwsQ2w=w1552-h959-no

*WOLF WHISTLE* :D Me likee!!! So far my white ones have resisted any dings, but I know what kind of wrap to get when they start showing their age! :D Still need to find some deep lustrous semi-glittery red nail polish to touch up the tiny ding on my red one; it's right on the very edge of one of those sides on the front panel, so I don't think a wrap would cover it. A nail polish drop would both cover it, and keep it from spreading.

Last few days, I've been using my black one, just because it doesn't get nearly as much love as my white ones and my red one... but I've got another bitchin driptip that @JuicyLucy PIFed me, I think these are called "Ink" or something like that.

blackMB-inkDT.jpg

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
*WOLF WHISTLE* :D Me likee!!! So far my white ones have resisted any dings, but I know what kind of wrap to get when they start showing their age! :D Still need to find some deep lustrous semi-glittery red nail polish to touch up the tiny ding on my red one; it's right on the very edge of one of those sides on the front panel, so I don't think a wrap would cover it. A nail polish drop would both cover it, and keep it from spreading.

Last few days, I've been using my black one, just because it doesn't get nearly as much love as my white ones and my red one... but I've got another bitchin driptip that @JuicyLucy PIFed me, I think these are called "Ink" or something like that.

View attachment 105690

Andria

Andria, I think you and I have some of the same drip tips. I have this one, white with a brown and black "flame" design, and in another post of yours you showed one that was florals on white. Seems like I got those two together, along with one that is pink and white translucent vertical stripes. I like them a lot.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, I think you and I have some of the same drip tips. I have this one, white with a brown and black "flame" design, and in another post of yours you showed one that was florals on white. Seems like I got those two together, along with one that is pink and white translucent vertical stripes. I like them a lot.

Yeah I got one of those stripey ones at a local shop, and @JuicyLucy also PIFed me one -- for which I'm SOOOOOOO thankful, because one day the older one just popped right off, broken clean right where it goes into the atty, for no damn apparent reason. :mad: That one looks like peppermint to me. :D

I try to collect every possible color of those acrylic Mings; I like acrylic because it's never hot or cold, and I love the Ming shape because the air-passage is narrow, but not so narrow that the vape is really hot -- I've got a couple of those ones that look like Jeannie's bottle, very pretty shape, but the aperture is so tiny that the vape is HOT, and I really dislike that -- plus, the genie bottle ones I have are metal, and I just can't like the way metal feels; usually it's just too cold, but can also get REALLY hot.

If you wanna see some GORGEOUS driptips, check out some of Pami's threads -- she's got the MOST bitchin driptip collection... I always try to follow up the links she posts for where she gets 'em, but I just don't feel right about paying $20 or more for a driptip, even if they ARE custom made. I'm entirely too tight-fisted. :D

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah I got one of those stripey ones at a local shop, and @JuicyLucy also PIFed me one -- for which I'm SOOOOOOO thankful, because one day the older one just popped right off, broken clean right where it goes into the atty, for no damn apparent reason. :mad: That one looks like peppermint to me. :D

I try to collect every possible color of those acrylic Mings; I like acrylic because it's never hot or cold, and I love the Ming shape because the air-passage is narrow, but not so narrow that the vape is really hot -- I've got a couple of those ones that look like Jeannie's bottle, very pretty shape, but the aperture is so tiny that the vape is HOT, and I really dislike that -- plus, the genie bottle ones I have are metal, and I just can't like the way metal feels; usually it's just too cold, but can also get REALLY hot.

If you wanna see some GORGEOUS driptips, check out some of Pami's threads -- she's got the MOST bitchin driptip collection... I always try to follow up the links she posts for where she gets 'em, but I just don't feel right about paying $20 or more for a driptip, even if they ARE custom made. I'm entirely too tight-fisted. :D

Andria
Well, thanks! :) I never pay full price... Rhonda has sales all the time for 40-50% off. Brings them down to the $13-$17 range. She also has a clearance section now: http://angelsheavenlydesigns.com/product-category/clearance/

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, thanks! :) I never pay full price... Rhonda has sales all the time for 40-50% off. Brings them down to the $13-$17 range. She also has a clearance section now: http://angelsheavenlydesigns.com/product-category/clearance/

That's cool! I could maybe go for $10-$15, if we're in a more-flush pay period. I also keep talking to the mate about getting a lathe, so he could make them for me. ;) You know men, any excuse to buy a new toy, er, tool, and they're ALLLLLLLL for that. :giggle:

If we eventually wind up with either a large shed or a bigger garage, I'm also talking to him about acquiring metal-working tools... so he could make me some Achilles-clone-clones, since I can't buy the damn things anymore. :mad: Most perfect atty for ME there could ever be... and I can't find ANY of them, anywhere, except those horrible too-expensive Achilles II's.... and they COMPLETELY SUCK.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have one... can't use it... wayyyyyyyyyyyy too heavy (That's a Jwrap)
tHJAbcp582HcvWETLLOgKR-4zSxiYyFJrbNT4gRqVEjP1mAFjeKYN8sQrr_pk4_rfCsmkFqQXnShNgMjA8Jpw8Kmjbk03ZAgyI8X1UOb_Dx8hEBoEEi7x0tohRVEKudSNWztD7jPXwL7_yNdY406Wy5gw0coTA1cL8j-qi8w2wzf8Lc5FbaxFXxT8KMkJ35yrZhxvXMuNBOoQD7ob3EQPpeHqsynlxMHkhWuZdPOTf_CRl6-D1PO4BuKSLkscRPHNF8br7D6fV0D2UtEFaydNU0QiubB7tvWMjPj6NoCkGsHlohjnvgrpqoXduzbZ8qQRjSfWrT1ArAOdk3dxswzNdsKJoNQIq2A3sWQZYqQ1ysT4LAkOaR_xmMEMOWqEGuaSBuPx0i0kLIutl9xLpXQ0ecOJqlKdNLBJzyqpeiIdt_E1ZZ80HeKWsA-oRGyNEy_ZyCeoWQQmAVOApq6y0tc6HgK3RcuwjKmUZ1-lBdZtHaaZtIKLrAU1Af-ykPt887h1W7Mh4gJ6LCd9cm5cKxz2wEMYuXmu042G_Fb34k8Z50HiTOPvxUQI4d8KKGVdUnvtf5Cb8ZLsZtOl7InIVFTC5BASMeTXVphwNB8vNJoibvowhGzaocOGgn_6FcUoaBY5qchSWDqfQapq8Uo75CmRrFiL5-bXYO7nQ=s959-no

That's one of my most-fave wraps ever -- I put it on my black iPV Mini when it started looking crappy (I love those iPV minis but their paint jobs are just CRAP). A while back, @Rixsta posted a mod he's got that has ACTUAL abalone on it... but I'd be afraid to use that, no matter how gorgeous and pearlescent, because that stuff is really soft. Though maybe his has a tough clearcoat on it.

I agree about heavy mods -- I pined for an SX Mini M class for a couple years, so when someone posted theirs for sale for an AMAZING price just because the paint was peeling off, I snagged it... but that sucker is like a dang barbell or something, it's so damn heavy. I put a gorgeous blue-glitter wrap on it, but it just sits in the drawer -- it's heavier than my son's 2-battery Revenger!

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am seeing many new devices lately with some more feminine colors and designs, like I saw one the other day that had a Tie Died finish which many of the women were truly falling in love with. Some of the posts here have some examples that I think would appeal to both sexes. That is just my opinion so that and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee...............

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am seeing many new devices lately with some more feminine colors and designs, like I saw one the other day that had a Tie Died finish which many of the women were truly falling in love with. Some of the posts here have some examples that I think would appeal to both sexes. That is just my opinion so that and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee...............
A Tie Died finish? Do you remember where you saw this?

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
This is definitely a woman's mod IMHO. I have it in this color. RDTA. Perfect. And the build deck is amazing.
I have never used a mech. But I will, just to keep this one...for special occasions.

Once I get back to reviews, I'll do this one. CrazyChef2.0 made me some very pretty coils just for this.

View attachment 105674

What mod is this?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Andria

When I get back home (we're on vacation right now) if I can remember it, I will post a picture of the glass drip tips I got from the guy on eBay. Those really are my favorites, but I don't often use them, especially on devices I carry in my purse, because I don't want to break them. Oh Andria, I also have a white and clear vertical stripe Ming that's similar to the pink one. Don't you just love drip tips?

There are several in ceecee's pics above that are just gorgeous!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
When I get back home (we're on vacation right now) if I can remember it, I will post a picture of the glass drip tips I got from the guy on eBay. Those really are my favorites, but I don't often use them, especially on devices I carry in my purse, because I don't want to break them. Oh Andria, I also have a white and clear vertical stripe Ming that's similar to the pink one. Don't you just love drip tips?

Have you been here yet? http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tip-talk.320947/#post-1701589

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I do love driptips, because with my titanium Achilles, coordinating the driptips with the mod of the day is really my only option. When I used Kayfuns, I could also color-coordinate the plastic tank rings, but now I'm so spoiled by the Achilles' great flavor, I can't use anything else. :(

I bought a couple glass tips when I first started... but when I saw how easy they are to break, I stopped buying or using them at all. They also share metal's coldness, which I hate. I've bought some other "specialty" tips, but here's a tip for free: if you use jade or turquoise tips, DO NOT soak them in vinegar -- they're too soft, and vinegar will eat into them. Had to learn that the hard way. :facepalm: Some plastics have an odd smell, but true acrylic does not, at least to MY nose -- I'm usually very sensitive to the unpleasant smell of many polymers, but somehow or other, acrylic doesn't bother me at all.

Andria

VU Sponsors