Become a Patron!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That Furyan is seriously gorgeous. Who else has it? Chef? Gadget? Wtmke? I think the guys went nuts over it in the vape mail thread.
I posted a Vin Diesel (with the goggles) picture to see if anyone got it. In the movies Pitch Black, and the Riddick movies he plays a Furyan. Its a race of people thats almost extinct. I nerd out on sci-fi sometimes :D.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That Furyan is seriously gorgeous. Who else has it? Chef? Gadget? Wtmke? I think the guys went nuts over it in the vape mail thread.
I think all of us you quoted have one (chef has two).
They are not only gorgeous, they are very well thought out and perform really well.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Which 2 realllly good regulated squonk mods would you suggest so I get the full experience?

Sadly, I'm not well versed in the regulated squonk world - have only tried a handful and am usually disappointed, being a mech girl at heart, lol

Plus, most regulated squonkers are butt ugly, clunky man-squonk type contraptions, unless you want to spend REALLY big bucks (like at least $500 just for the mod...)

Haven't tried one of these yet, but plan to - at least they come in pretty colors
Authentic Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 100W TC VW APV Squonker Box Mod (Silver)

These are a little big for me but the older version is very nice and I understand the V3 is even nicer - some will like the colors, some not Authentic HCigar VT Inbox V3 75W TC VW APV Box Mod

If you want drop dead gorgeous:

Big Apple makes a gold/ultem DNA squonker to die for, but it exclusive FB private group only, and are running about $450 (No, I don't have one and can't say if its worth it)

These Vicious Ant DNA 75 squonkers are to die for, and so is the price once you pay for the shipping ($75 alone)
Spade DNA75c

There are dozens more wonderful boutique style squonkers - but they have boutique prices

Avoid pretty but very dysfunctional regulated squonkers such as: Stentorian, Aleader, Capo - they are mainly garbage.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I scored the
Vzone Cultura 100W TC Box Mod - $39.99

Regulated Squonk Mod

For those that want to try a regulated Squonk, check out the sale at breazy.com
Sigelei Fuchai 213 150W Squonk Starter Kit 24.99
They probably won't last long at that price, they have black or red in stock. Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Where, Gadget??

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sadly, I'm not well versed in the regulated squonk world - have only tried a handful and am usually disappointed, being a mech girl at heart, lol

Plus, most regulated squonkers are butt ugly, clunky man-squonk type contraptions, unless you want to spend REALLY big bucks (like at least $500 just for the mod...)

These are a little big for me but the older version is very nice and I understand the V3 is even nicer - some will like the colors, some not Authentic HCigar VT Inbox V3 75W TC VW APV Box Mod

These Vicious Ant DNA 75 squonkers are to die for, and so is the price once you pay for the shipping ($75 alone)
Spade DNA75c

There is a red mable VT Inbox. I lost the link. I have so many tabs open right now it ain't funny.

DeucesJack won the Vicious Ant. Said he felt like he had won the lottery.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Where, Gadget??

breazy.com

I got mine today and I like it.
The bottle is kinda small but it works great.
The RDA that comes with it is not the best but it performs well, the biggest draw back for some is that the air flow is not adjustable. It works fine for me but it would be better if it was adjustable.
For that price the RDA is pretty much a give away though, you can put just about any RDA up to 24mm on it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like the Sig Fuchai squonkers are sold out already.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I posted a Vin Diesel (with the goggles) picture to see if anyone got it. In the movies Pitch Black, and the Riddick movies he plays a Furyan. Its a race of people thats almost extinct. I nerd out on sci-fi sometimes :D.
I love Riddick but didn't catch that... didn't know what it was called.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like maybe Aspire heard our cries... I kinda like the one with the blue/green/yellow swirls and the saxaphone.

https://www.healthcabin.net/aspire-...ail&utm_term=0_c2baad47d5-882031ef5e-58598777

View attachment 114865 View attachment 114866

What kind of tank is that? Must go look it up!

ETA: It is a Cleito Pro. Is that a new model? Don't think I've seen it before.

Oh, Toptank came yesterday. Love the airflow on it - has one single "dot" for MTL or adjustable slots for DTL. Very clever! Tiniest little RBA I've ever seen, though. The coil in the RBA is an itsy bitsy tiny little thing. Don't think my vision is even good enough to install one so small!

Must say that since I gave up on Kanger a few years ago, they have come a long way. Haven't had one bit of leaking from either of these tanks so far.

Still don't have the Subtank from the VU user, nor has he given me an update since Friday. I'm about to lose my manners over this.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looks like maybe Aspire heard our cries... I kinda like the one with the blue/green/yellow swirls and the saxaphone.

https://www.healthcabin.net/aspire-...ail&utm_term=0_c2baad47d5-882031ef5e-58598777

View attachment 114865 View attachment 114866

I likey!!! Different colored panels and a Clieto Tank, but take longer coils than my standard. Gosh. for every tank I'm interested in I have to jump the fence for coils! I got a Prince with my XPriv kit and I really like it. Those coils will go with the Resa Prince and from what I read this morning, the Baby Prince. I need more clarification on those coils. I do love the Clieto Pro, but coils are expensive now, even with a discount.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a Prince with my XPriv kit and I really like it. Those coils will go with the Resa Prince and from what I read this morning, the Baby Prince. I need more clarification on those coils. I do love the Clieto Pro, but coils are expensive now, even with a discount.
I love my X-Priv kit. Its one of their nicer mods. I get great battery life and performance with it. The Prince is my new favorite. I got a white Resa Prince but haven't hooked it up yet.

The Baby Prince coils are compatible with all your baby beast tanks. I've tried the Mesh ones and they work really well in my big baby. I also got some of the new Q4's since the Q2s are my favorite baby beast coils. I haven't tried them yet tho. Its fun to try new stuff.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I agree. Thanks for confirming coil compatiblity. So BB, BBB and B Prince, on one side of the fence. Then Prince, Resa and ?. What about the Baby Resa? Hate that there only 3 coils per box. But this one on the X-Priv last lasted over 3 weeks and still going strong.

And yes. That X-Priv is amazing.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
54812-independence-day.500w.tn.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Fuchai 213 Squonk.
For those wondering, this is the best 25 bucks I've spent on a mod.
It's not a top of the line mod but it performs right up there with the best of them.
I've been using it continuously in my daily rotation now for three days and I'm surprisingly impressed.
You will want a single coil RSA because like most single battery Squonkers it eats through a battery pretty quick.
The only con is that the bottle is pretty small.

28c3833c3faca5ff8a6c90ecfe04c10a.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fuchai 213 Squonk.
It's not a top of the line mod but it performs right up there with the best of them.
I've been using it continuously in my daily rotation now for three days and I'm surprisingly impressed.
You will want a single coil RSA because like most single battery Squonkers it eats through a battery pretty quick.
The only con is that the bottle is pretty small

In my cart. Last one they have is pink. Go figure. After what happened with the 213 I sent you. I finally pooped out, kaputz last week. I have a back up and the green C I have.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Fuchai 213 Squonk.
The only con is that the bottle is pretty small.

28c3833c3faca5ff8a6c90ecfe04c10a.jpg

Looks pretty nice!
Missed out on that deal!

I am waiting for my Squeeze2 to get here- it's in Queens NY, traveling up to my house, I hope I get it early next week.
I got the mod only and in Dazzling(rainbow)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I'm laughing at myself so hard right now I have to share. :)
I couldn't believe how fast the Fuchai was going through batteries.
I was changing the battery last night and the battery tube came out with the battery!

It obviously wasn't a battery tube, it was an adapter for using an 18650 in a 2*700 mod. LOL
Obviously it shipped with the battery adapter in the mod, I can't believe I didn't know it was a 2*700 mod. I put a 20700 battery in it and what a difference!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm laughing at myself so hard right now I have to share. :)
I couldn't believe how fast the Fuchai was going through batteries.
I was changing the battery last night and the battery tube came out with the battery!

It obviously wasn't a battery tube, it was an adapter for using an 18650 in a 2*700 mod. LOL
Obviously it shipped with the battery adapter in the mod, I can't believe I didn't know it was a 2*700 mod. I put a 20700 battery in it and what a difference!

LOL! I had no idea either. I'll catch some 20700s later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Squeeze 2 is here!
Wow I am stunned on how fast this came from Vapesourcing!
Very happy with this purchase! The Dazzling is beautiful!

View attachment 115226

I'm checking out that gorgeous bowl and pitcher set on your dining room table! I love it! :inlove:

The mod is beautiful, too!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm checking out that gorgeous bowl and pitcher set on your dining room table! I love it! :inlove:

The mod is beautiful, too!

Thank You- here is a better shot of the Pitcher and Bowl- I have the Chamber pot sets that go with them. These belonged to my husband's Grandmother.
I am showing off my newest tank I won- The Freemax Mesh Pro- I just got it in on Saturday and really loving this tank. Looks awesome and vapes really nice, very nice flavor too.

'20180708_202230.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I finally, FINALLY found the Sigelei Spark! I checked 3 pages of Google before I found it. Sigelei Spark 90w TC Mod. $29.90!!!
Mine was silver. My sister just had to have it. It's the most reliable single 18650 mod I've ever had.
It's amall, feels great in the hand, lightweight and fires immediately.
Free shipping on $49 or more. Immediate $2 off discount. "Discontinued" USA Seller.
It's highly regarded as the Sigelei Mini Book 40w is to you, Pami.
I implore you to get at least one. You won't regret it - at all.
https://www.ecigvaporstore.com/product/sigelei-spark-90w-t-c-mod/?attribute_pa_color=silver

HTB1uz_uc2BNTKJjSszeq6Au2VXab.jpg

Original-box-mod-electronic-cigarette-Sigelei-spark-90w-e-cigarette-best-vape-mod-Small-Size-easy.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I finally, FINALLY found the Sigelei Spark! I checked 3 pages of Google before I found it. Sigelei Spark 90w TC Mod. $29.90!!!
Mine was silver. My sister just had to have it. It's the most reliable single 18650 mod I've ever had.
Free shipping on $49 or more. Immediate $2 off discount. "Discontinued" USA Seller.
https://www.ecigvaporstore.com/product/sigelei-spark-90w-t-c-mod/?attribute_pa_color=silver

Original-box-mod-electronic-cigarette-Sigelei-spark-90w-e-cigarette-best-vape-mod-Small-Size-easy.jpg
It's cute... glad you found them. I have 4 books so I don't think I'll be picking any of these up. ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I have a black one and a silver one, have had them for years! Extremely reliable, you're right.

The silver Spark was my very first box mod, after a couple of years of putzing around with mech mods. I loved it right from the start.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well the auction brought in over $18,000.00 for GSFA advocacy. And put quite the dent in my wallet (but it's for a great cause, right? :D)...

34 Bottles of Juice (2205mls), HorizonTech Arctic V12 w/5pk coils, IPV Eclipse, IPV LXV4 sub ohm tank = $227:p (Some of the juice was an absolute steal.. 2x60mls for $5, 5x120mls for $25, 4x60mls for $16, ...)

Here's the mod, can't wait to see it in person... I just might get a sparkly purple Jwrap to replace the carbon fiber... that would look stunning!

upload_2018-7-9_10-18-9.png upload_2018-7-9_10-22-38.png

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well the auction brought in over $18,000.00 for GSFA advocacy. And put quite the dent in my wallet (but it's for a great cause, right? :D)...

34 Bottles of Juice (2205mls), HorizonTech Arctic V12 w/5pk coils, IPV Eclipse, IPV LXV4 sub ohm tank = $227:p (Some of the juice was an absolute steal.. 2x60mls for $5, 5x120mls for $25, 4x60mls for $16, ...)

Here's the mod, can't wait to see it in person... I just might get a sparkly purple Jwrap to replace the carbon fiber... that would look stunning!

View attachment 115380 View attachment 115381

Yeah. You were pretty relentless on things you wanted. I wasn't about to let that first batch of juice you wanted to go elsewhere. :teehee:
I spent $250 and I still have to order the Juul for those pods. I can't recall the price for the 2 lots of 12mg ejuice I won.
I don't want to pay Higgy until I'm sure of everything I won. Were you the list maker, Pami?

Oh! And my vape mail delivery has begun. Got some stuff Friday. Will post in Vape Mail thread.

Honestly? I didn't keep track of what I spent for days. Not a dime. No clue. :facepalm:

I'm so happy for GSFA, Jenn and David. They worked so hard. So did you!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's cute... glad you found them. I have 4 books so I don't think I'll be picking any of these up. ;)

I might, actually, though I also have 4, if Sigelei hadn't changed the battery door from the cool open-book to that tedious door that comes completely off. Those are terrible if you're a klutz who sometimes drops her mod, the battery door goes flying, and only if you're lucky does the battery not come loose, not good at all for batteries to go flying like that. :D

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah. You were pretty relentless on things you wanted. I wasn't about to let that first batch of juice you wanted to go elsewhere. :teehee:
I spent $250 and I still have to order the Juul for those pods. I can't recall the price for the 2 lots of 12mg ejuice I won.
I don't want to pay Higgy until I'm sure of everything I won. Were you the list maker, Pami?

Oh! And my vape mail delivery has begun. Got some stuff Friday. Will post in Vape Mail thread.

Honestly? I didn't keep track of what I spent for days. Not a dime. No clue. :facepalm:

I'm so happy for GSFA, Jenn and David. They worked so hard. So did you!
List sent to PM.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I might, actually, though I also have 4, if Sigelei hadn't changed the battery door from the cool open-book to that tedious door that comes completely off. Those are terrible if you're a klutz who sometimes drops her mod, the battery door goes flying, and only if you're lucky does the battery not come loose, not good at all for batteries to go flying like that. :D

Andria
The Spark has a separate batt door.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just know that the Spark is really small. In the hand it feels almost like a Kanger kbox, maybe even a tad smaller, but not quite as rounded on its edges.

The kbox's battery door comes completely off, too, but seems like it's quite a bit looser (easier to knock off by accident) than the Spark's. Think the magnets on the Spark's door are pretty substantial.

The one aggravating thing about the Spark is that there's no ribbon to help pull the battery out. The Mini Book battery is much easier to remove.

VU Sponsors