VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Check it out! Love the detail on the new ones (in the middle)
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ber-colors-for-freemax-mesh-pro-tanks.434438/

freemax-mesh-pro.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh the middle row is so pretty- they didn't have those when I got mine!
I have one in the Resin version in Blue the top row and it is very pretty in person-
Nice tank too, vapes great!

View attachment 118454
I'm gonna get a purple one... I've been wanting one of these but waiting for the price to come down.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do all of you get the Vapor Joe's "deals" e-mails? Did you realize that when a deal is featured from breazy.com, the discount code will work on more items than just the one listed on the deal?

I used an ALLVAPE code today to get a Sinuous FJ200 kit, which was on sale for $19.99, for $18.00 (10% off) plus $4.00 for shipping. So that's the mod, built-in 4600mAh batteries, and a tank for $22.00. Pretty, too, at least imo. I LOVE that blue.

upload_2018-8-25_20-8-51.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Do all of you get the Vapor Joe's "deals" e-mails? Did you realize that when a deal is featured from breazy.com, the discount code will work on more items than just the one listed on the deal?

I used an ALLVAPE code today to get a Sinuous FJ200 kit, which was on sale for $19.99, for $18.00 (10% off) plus $4.00 for shipping. So that's the mod, built-in 4600mAh batteries, and a tank for $22.00. Pretty, too, at least imo. I LOVE that blue.

View attachment 118548

Nice deal!
Love the blue!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok gang... I have decided I'm officially a single batt kinda gal. (No clue why it took me 6 years to decide this! :confused:) I'm on a mission to replace all my 2/3 batt mods with either single 18650 mods or internal batts. I'm just never going to use the bigger ones as long as I have my more compact single/internal batt mods available. I do realize that what I truly like is actually the older style mods. K.I.S.S. - I don't need all the fancy bells and whistles, TC is just a waste on me. I do like to USB charge when I can. I never vape over 40 watts so high wattage is also wasted on me. But, it does need to be sub ohm capable, I do not MTL vape. Also, I prefer Authentics, no clones please.

My favorite mods:
Kanger Kbox Mini (V2 50w version)
eLeaf iPower 80w
eLeaf iStick Melo 60W
eLeaf iStick TC 40W
Sigelei Book
Cool Fire 4 and 4Plus (the TC18650 is okay, but it can't be usb charged)
Aspire Oceanus
eLeaf Aster (Got one yesterday and I love the compact size, thank you @Ms. Trixy )

My favorite brands:
Kanger
Innokin
eLeaf
Aspire

I can't stand the mods with the batt top cap... namely the Pico's and AL85's. I like smooth, aesthetically pleasing mods. If I could get an original 20w iStick that you can subohm on that would be all I owned ;) This might give you a better idea of what I'll use: http://countrypami.blogspot.com/p/countrypamis-gear.html (You'll notice there is an RX200 in there, I use this at home only cuz it was a gift and it's purple :p. And there are a couple pictured that would be available to trade.)

So, I have multiple 2/3 batt mods (most are NIOB) I would be willing to trade for something more to my liking. I'm looking for new mods or ones that were only tested in open box. If you have anything that you think fits me and are interesting in trading shoot me a PM and we'll chat. I do have a couple single 18650's that are just too big or don't suit my taste that I would be willing to trade as well.

:cheers:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Countrypami Isn't there a 40W iStick? I swear I think I've seen that over the last few days.

ETA: Yes, I was right. Some sites I can't look at here at work - our network admins have them blocked, but looks like prices run anywhere from $26 to $35 dollars or so.

There was a blue Mini Book on eBay last week, but it's gone now.

I don't have anything that meets your criteria. All the styles I have are either old and well-used, or they're top cap, or they're multi-battery.

You might like the Joyetech eVic VTwo mini. Have you looked at that? The regular VTwo has a 5000mah internal battery and I love mine. Have two of them. They're a handful, though, a bit on the heavy side and chunky looking.

That Innokin Oceanus is beautiful. I noticed it a few weeks back.

Will recommend that you avoid the Aspire Pegasus. I've had a full size and a mini, and they were both short-lived and temperamental.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Countrypami Isn't there a 40W iStick? I swear I think I've seen that over the last few days.

ETA: Yes, I was right. Some sites I can't look at here at work - our network admins have them blocked, but looks like prices run anywhere from $26 to $35 dollars or so.

There was a blue Mini Book on eBay last week, but it's gone now.

I don't have anything that meets your criteria. All the styles I have are either old and well-used, or they're top cap, or they're multi-battery.

You might like the Joyetech eVic VTwo mini. Have you looked at that? The regular VTwo has a 5000mah internal battery and I love mine. Have two of them. They're a handful, though, a bit on the heavy side and chunky looking.

That Innokin Oceanus is beautiful. I noticed it a few weeks back.

Will recommend that you avoid the Aspire Pegasus. I've had a full size and a mini, and they were both short-lived and temperamental.
There is a 40w iStick... I had skipped over it and went straight to the 50w.

You might like the Joyetech eVic VTwo mini.
I probably would like that, but the one I have is the Cyan and it's a flat paint. Not a fan at all of the color or flat paint so it's actually in my list to be traded.

I had the Pegasus and the mini. Sold both of them. Didn't have any issues with them, just wasn't a fan of the overall design.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There is a 40w iStick... I had skipped over it and went straight to the 50w.

I probably would like that, but the one I have is the Cyan and it's a flat paint. Not a fan at all of the color or flat paint so it's actually in my list to be traded.

I had the Pegasus and the mini. Sold both of them. Didn't have any issues with them, just wasn't a fan of the overall design.

Sounds silly to say, but I almost feel disloyal saying what I did about the Pegasus - I have been a die-hard fan of Aspire products for years. However...

Both those mods died, and the Skystar kit I bought for my son for his birthday? The Revvo tank that came with it? Honest to God, neither of us can do a thing with that tank without getting a mouthful of juice. It is atrocious. He has an extra Cascade, which is what he's using on the Skystar mod, and the Revvo is in a plastic bag, where it will probably stay until I get pissed off enough to toss it. First tank I've ever bought from Aspire that is a straight-up POS.

I don't think I'd like that flat paint either. What an odd choice for Joyetech to make.

OH. And the Sig Evaya, as loyal a customer as I have been of theirs. When the Evaya was on its deathbed, I e-mailed Sigelei and asked them for assistance. Had the mod four months at that point. They sent me an e-mail back the next day saying they did not offer any support of purchases made from eightvape. So freaking glad I didn't pay list price for that mod, because some places sold it for as high as $85. I would be some kinda pissed if I paid that much for a mod that lasted four months. I'm still some kinda pissed, but it's $25 pissed, not $85.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok gang... I have decided I'm officially a single batt kinda gal. (No clue why it took me 6 years to decide this! :confused:) I'm on a mission to replace all my 2/3 batt mods with either single 18650 mods or internal batts. I'm just never going to use the bigger ones as long as I have my more compact single/internal batt mods available. I do realize that what I truly like is actually the older style mods. K.I.S.S. - I don't need all the fancy bells and whistles, TC is just a waste on me. I do like to USB charge when I can. I never vape over 40 watts so high wattage is also wasted on me. But, it does need to be sub ohm capable, I do not MTL vape. Also, I prefer Authentics, no clones please.

My favorite mods:
Kanger Kbox (V2 50w version)
eLeaf iPower 80w
Sigelei Book
Cool Fire 4 and 4Plus (the TC18650 is okay, but it can't be usb charged)
Aspire Oceanus
eLeaf Aster (Got one yesterday and I love the compact size, thank you @Ms. Trixy )

My favorite brands:
Kanger
Innokin
eLeaf
Aspire

I can't stand the mods with the batt top cap... namely the Pico's and AL85's. I like smooth, aesthetically pleasing mods. If I could get an original 20w iStick that you can subohm on that would be all I owned ;) This might give you a better idea of what I'll use: http://countrypami.blogspot.com/p/countrypamis-gear.html (You'll notice there is an RX200 in there, I use this at home only cuz it was a gift and it's purple :p. And there are a couple pictured that would be available to trade.)

So, I have multiple 2/3 batt mods (most are NIOB) I would be willing to trade for something more to my liking. I'm looking for new mods or ones that were only tested in open box. If you have anything that you think fits me and are interesting in trading shoot me a PM and we'll chat. I do have a couple single 18650's that are just too big or don't suit my taste that I would be willing to trade as well.

:cheers:

Pami, I'm actually phasing out of the one battery mods. I'll see what I have. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sounds silly to say, but I almost feel disloyal saying what I did about the Pegasus - I have been a die-hard fan of Aspire products for years. However...

Both those mods died, and the Skystar kit I bought for my son for his birthday? The Revvo tank that came with it? Honest to God, neither of us can do a thing with that tank without getting a mouthful of juice. It is atrocious. He has an extra Cascade, which is what he's using on the Skystar mod, and the Revvo is in a plastic bag, where it will probably stay until I get pissed off enough to toss it. First tank I've ever bought from Aspire that is a straight-up POS.

I don't think I'd like that flat paint either. What an odd choice for Joyetech to make.

OH. And the Sig Evaya, as loyal a customer as I have been of theirs. When the Evaya was on its deathbed, I e-mailed Sigelei and asked them for assistance. Had the mod four months at that point. They sent me an e-mail back the next day saying they did not offer any support of purchases made from eightvape. So freaking glad I didn't pay list price for that mod, because some places sold it for as high as $85. I would be some kinda pissed if I paid that much for a mod that lasted four months. I'm still some kinda pissed, but it's $25 pissed, not $85.
Not bragging here, I must be really lucky. I've never had a mod malfunction or die on me. I've worn them out, and I've dropped one and two and broken them that way. I do have 2 iStick 50w's that I've been leary to use since those ones that caught fire. Mine had never given me any issues but now that's in the back of mind when I think about pulling them out again.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I love the Revvo tank- you cannot fill it all the way up and I have mine set at 60w- works great. I take the top off when I fill it, I don't fill thru the mouth piece and don't let it stay on its side. I will take it off your hands if you plan on tossing it- I am not a fan of Aspire Mods and sold my Speeder.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love the Revvo tank- you cannot fill it all the way up and I have mine set at 60w- works great. I take the top off when I fill it, I don't fill thru the mouth piece and don't let it stay on its side. I will take it off your hands if you plan on tossing it- I am not a fan of Aspire Mods and sold my Speeder.
Darn :(... speeder is one of the mods I was considering getting.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Darn :(... speeder is one of the mods I was considering getting.

Pami you may like the Speeder- but that is a dual battery mod, kinda on the bigger size. I didn't like the ramp up on it, and didn't like the battery door hinge at the bottom. Not a great battery life either, it tall and wide, but lightweight.
I love dual battery mods and my favorites are the Asmodus Minikin V2 and now the Lustro- both are small dual battery, great battery life and very well made and comfortable to hold. I have 3 V2s for all over a year and still look and work perfectly. I just got the Lustro a few weeks ago and love that one as well.
I have sold off most of my single battery mods and lean more towards the dual battery- the only exceptions are my Squonkers- they are all single battery.
Since you said you like single battery mods better-
You may want to look at the Asmodus Colossal single battery they have a great price on them at Volcano Ecigs, but only have red left. I have the Red Lustro and it is beautiful. $34.99 and free shipping! Awesome deal!

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/asmodus-colossal-80w-tc-box-mod.html

At least Asmodus is American based company, very responsive and helpful if warranty or repair work is ever needed. That is why I like Asmodus.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Pami you may like the Speeder- but that is a dual battery mod, kinda on the bigger size. I didn't like the ramp up on it, and didn't like the battery door hinge at the bottom. Not a great battery life either, it tall and wide, but lightweight.
I love dual battery mods and my favorites are the Asmodus Minikin V2 and now the Lustro- both are small dual battery, great battery life and very well made and comfortable to hold. I have 3 V2s for all over a year and still look and work perfectly. I just got the Lustro a few weeks ago and love that one as well.
I have sold off most of my single battery mods and lean more towards the dual battery- the only exceptions are my Squonkers- they are all single battery.
Since you said you like single battery mods better-
You may want to look at the Asmodus Colossal single battery they have a great price on them at Volcano Ecigs, but only have red left. I have the Red Lustro and it is beautiful. $34.99 and free shipping! Awesome deal!

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/asmodus-colossal-80w-tc-box-mod.html

At least Asmodus is American based company, very responsive and helpful if warranty or repair work is ever needed. That is why I like Asmodus.
Oh shucks... I was thinking the Speeder was internal batt.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Is that variable wattage? There's no buttons. :confused:

After reading the description this one seems to be very TC weighted. I like the look, but don't think I would like the function. But thanks for pointing it out :inlove:

It has a swipe screen like the Minikin V2 and the Lustro, very easy to use, you adjust the wattage by swipe and tap.My V2 are great in power/wattage mode.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You know, we talked about the Joyetech Espion 80 before, and there's also the Sinuous P80, both single battery. Vaporesso Revenger Mini has a built in battery, goes up to 85w I believe.

There really are a lot fewer choices now than even six months ago, it seems.

I got an iStick 100w, love it to pieces, but it's dual battery.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You know, we talked about the Joyetech Espion 80 before, and there's also the Sinuous P80, both single battery. Vaporesso Revenger Mini has a built in battery, goes up to 85w I believe.

There really are a lot fewer choices now than even six months ago, it seems.

I got an iStick 100w, love it to pieces, but it's dual battery.

I've been eyeing the Espion Solo, The Aspire Puxos 100W, MVP 4 (I really loved my shines) ... I have both iStick 100w's... they're both on my desk cause I love eLeaf but only the TC has juice in the tank.
Not a fan of the Sinous looks too much like the Predator which I currently have listed in the Trading Post.
I got that Armour Pro recently, it's okay... but I'm gonna save it to only use on Patriotic holidays.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been eyeing the Espion Solo, The Aspire Puxos 100W, MVP 4 (I really loved my shines) ... I have both iStick 100w's... they're both on my desk cause I love eLeaf but only the TC has juice in the tank.
Not a fan of the Sinous looks too much like the Predator which I currently have listed in the Trading Post.
I got that Armour Pro recently, it's okay... but I'm gonna save it to only use on Patriotic holidays.

I just bought the Puxos with all of the extra panels. Actually I bought 2 of them. I'm keeping the boxed one with the saxophone panels. But I have another full mod and extra panels if you are so inclined. I thought that there was only one panel per box. Nope, there's a set.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

The Vaporesso Tarot Nano is pretty cute and tiny - internal battery mod

s-l300.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks... not a fan of any of the designs on these. It has that "spaceship" feel to me... lol ... Yes, I'm very picky :D

I've always thought that mods that put the atty smack in the middle like that look really goofy. I'm not even wild about the ones that put it on the front of the top edge, like the Picos... the arrangement used by both the CF IV and the Minibook, on the back of the top, looks most sensible to me, since I use an angled adapter.

preferredarrangement.jpg

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's why I've been looking! I spoke to my sister the other day and she still has her silver one on her bedside. She loves it. She uses a lipo kit like the Subvod (which I still love) all day. When hubby falls asleep before her - always, she gets to have her Vapooors. I wonder if I traded her something else for it. I don't blame her for keeping it. That mod is amazing. It's the size of the book but performs on a dime. I've checked every vendor. I have stuff to trade. Think I'll try there.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Ms. Trixy did you ever pick up another Sigelei Spark? Maybe Pami would like a Spark, if you share where you finally found them.

Drawback of that would be that they only ever were made in black and silver, afaik.
After you reminded me about the eLeaf 40w I went and looked at it again and ended up ordering one for $26 shipped. If I like it I might pick up a couple more. They had all 4 colors at MFS.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. I cannot lie. I bought THIS rather THESE?
(I couldn't make up my mind what color to get!)
I got all 3 colors.

Mfeng-Wolf-Kit-02_grande.jpg

I have the white one out. Oh, man!

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Andria, not sure if you'll see this, but saw this atomizer on 3F, thought of you. Called the Coppervape Caiman V4, the deck reminds me alot of the Achilles that you love. Interchangeable deck airflow nozzles from larger to small and adjustable airflow holes, you might just be able to get it down to the super-tight draw you like. It's about the same size as the achilles, with the raised post type of deck and large well. Saw this and finally ordered one for myself....don't have it yet, still waiting. Todd has a video on the original you might watch. This clone looks well built, and at $14.99 you couldn't go wrong, if you don't mind the 3-4 week wait for it. http://www.3fvape.com/mtl-atomizer/...ainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.W4fBqsNjOUk

Todds review

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Andria, not sure if you'll see this, but saw this atomizer on 3F, thought of you. Called the Coppervape Caiman V4, the deck reminds me alot of the Achilles that you love. Interchangeable deck airflow nozzles from larger to small and adjustable airflow holes, you might just be able to get it down to the super-tight draw you like. It's about the same size as the achilles, with the raised post type of deck and large well. Saw this and finally ordered one for myself....don't have it yet, still waiting. Todd has a video on the original you might watch. This clone looks well built, and at $14.99 you couldn't go wrong, if you don't mind the 3-4 week wait for it. http://www.3fvape.com/mtl-atomizer/...ainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.W4fBqsNjOUk

Todds review

Hope you don't mind if I throw my two cents in...have been reading about Coppervape clones lately and they get thumbs up from a lot of reviewers for fit and finish and just general build quality.

Recently got a Hussar single-coil RTA with the micro tank from Chef, and if I ever have another one it will probably be a CV clone. This one is probably a CV clone. Chef didn't remember much about it, even where he got it, and I think if he plunked down the cash for a real one he'd have remembered. It is hands down the best vape OF MY LIFE, better than my Kabuki clones that I have raved about for years. Todd reviewed the Hussar, too, but I think it was the original, which with all the bits and bobs would set you back about $300.

Anyhow, just saying, don't know about any particular device, but CV seems to be a company that produces quality stuff, from my reading and video-watching recently.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, that IS very interesting, to see that an atty mfr realizes that the airhole under the coil is every bit as important as the one on the side that can be adjusted; I may just have to give this a try!! :D :D :D

Only one aspect concerns me a little, the driptip: does it take a standard, normal, regular 510 driptip? Because the one that's shown there is both too short and too wide; I would still want to use my angled adapter and one of my acrylic Mings. That's really the only serious downside of vaping at such low wattage, it does have a bad tendency to spit juice in my mouth, but the angled adapter takes care of about 98% of that problem, and the height of the angled adapter + the acrylic Ming keeps it cool on my lips, too.

THX, @Cosmic !!!

Andria

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, the atty will take any 510 drip tip. I have a ton of SS 510 tips myself, will be interesting to see what looks good on it. Even have some of the long thin tips, those really give a great draw...course you lose all flavor with something that long, but hey, works real well with unflavored!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, the atty will take any 510 drip tip. I have a ton of SS 510 tips myself, will be interesting to see what looks good on it. Even have some of the long thin tips, those really give a great draw...course you lose all flavor with something that long, but hey, works real well with unflavored!

I've got a couple drawers full of all kinds of driptips... and frankly every one of them that's NOT an acrylic (or delrin or teflon) Ming/Dynasty shape, I get zero flavor from. No idea why that particular shape works so well for me and every other kind absolutely doesn't, but I nowadays just stick with what works. I've even got a couple of stainless Ming/Dynasty tips, but really don't like metal, it's always too cold on the lips; it's like you're trying to vape a popsicle or something. :p

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have I told you lately that I love you?!?!?!?!?!?! :hug: :vino: <3 :blowkiss: :inlove:OMG! Where has this 40w iStick been hiding??? o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes: It's the same size as the 20 watt's I loved so much. I haven't used it yet, but it's going straight into use and Imma gonna get a couple more!!!.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! for bringing this mod to my attention. I loved my little 20w iSticks soooooooo much, and have been missing them so much I was considering MTL again just so I could use them! :eek:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just picked this tank up for $35 bucks.... Horizontech 2 Falcon mesh tank.... Made from resin...
cb231dfd885188f24f0a955b07302f0b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I like the iridescent glass, but I've never been a fan of the bubble glass. Pretty shade of blue too! :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have I told you lately that I love you?!?!?!?!?!?! :hug: :vino: <3 :blowkiss: :inlove:OMG! Where has this 40w iStick been hiding??? o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes: It's the same size as the 20 watt's I loved so much. I haven't used it yet, but it's going straight into use and Imma gonna get a couple more!!!.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! for bringing this mod to my attention. I loved my little 20w iSticks soooooooo much, and have been missing them so much I was considering MTL again just so I could use them! :eek:

Well, you are so very welcome. I am really loving the 100w iStick that I bought. Funny thing is, you just never know what's going to turn out to be a favorite until you get your hands on it for a bit. I'm really glad to help!

Love that green kit you got, too. Green is a favorite with me!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone head of the Radar RDA? I haven't but got my hands on one. Beautiful Stapled Clapton already installed. All looks legit to me.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone head of the Radar RDA? I haven't but got my hands on one. Beautiful Stapled Clapton already installed. All looks legit to me.
I haven't, but I don't use them so I don't follow any info on them.

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
I like the iridescent glass, but I've never been a fan of the bubble glass. Pretty shade of blue too! :)

I have the black and rainbow edition of the falcon resin. Love them both. I honestly think it’s the best sub ohm tank currently on the market. And those M2 coils, don’t even get me started. They’re awesome to say the least.

But where did you get that drip tip? What kind is it?

The only problem I have with the falcon is that it’s using a 510 drip tip. I haven’t been able to find a 510 tip I absolutely love enough to replace the one that comes with the falcon (which really isn’t that bad). But that’s really my only beef with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
Thanks and I'm praying the rainbow color goes away..... It comes with an extra man tank without rainbow undecent tank or whatever that fancy word you used....... Ha.....
b521dc497576f79c5c73b95cd56394f7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And btw, the rainbow color doesn’t go away. It’s supposed to be like that. I don’t like it much either. I was able to order a couple bulb tanks online that are black tinted and love them. I really like the look of the tint. Let me know what you guys think.

a565431dcacd6ca1234442bd60a616a3.png

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And btw, the rainbow color doesn’t go away. It’s supposed to be like that. I don’t like it much either. I was able to order a couple bulb tanks online that are black tinted and love them. I really like the look of the tint. Let me know what you guys think.

a565431dcacd6ca1234442bd60a616a3.png

Looks real nice!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have the black and rainbow edition of the falcon resin. Love them both. I honestly think it’s the best sub ohm tank currently on the market. And those M2 coils, don’t even get me started. They’re awesome to say the least.

But where did you get that drip tip? What kind is it?

The only problem I have with the falcon is that it’s using a 510 drip tip. I haven’t been able to find a 510 tip I absolutely love enough to replace the one that comes with the falcon (which really isn’t that bad). But that’s really my only beef with it.

Drip tips? Now you're talking my language... I can help ya there. I have a thread here in the forum: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tip-talk.320947/#post-2106197
And check out Angel's Heavenly Designs - she has 100's of blanks to choose from and I know she has one similar to Manny's.

VU Sponsors