Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 124528 View attachment 124529
I rock a pink sailor moon lanyard on a daily bases on keys. Not a lot of dudes do that and I choose that lanyard cuz I love that pink color lol. If there was a mod with that not so pepto bismo pink then I would totally buy it for sure. (If not too pricey)

Asmodus has some nice metallic pink colors for the Minikin V2( dual battery), Lustro (Dual battery) and the Colossal ( single battery)
check for online sales and can find good prices on these well made mods! With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up check for sales.
Asmodus may have a sale and free shipping directly from their site during the holiday?
Not a Pepto Bismo color, but a very nice metallic pink.
They no longer have the Pink tank- the Ohmie, but maybe some other vendors still carry the pink. They used to come with Naked ejuice as a package deal- buy the eliquid and get the tank.

pink-1_large_large_e06ab04b-dd9c-4f03-b08b-e94b0f0a3057_360x.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My ex gf started vaping when we were still together. She started to vape cuz she really like some of the flavors that was at the vape shop. She bought a sliver smok pen (I forgot which one). She said she wanted something small handy and sleek, which was something that important to her. (Color was important too but it's mostly sliver black or some metallic color) She didn't smoke or anything and just vaped for fun. Wasn't long that she sold it after a few months (her flavor discontinue and she wasn't a hardcore vaper).

My ex wasn't a smoker and she wanted to try out vaping for fun, which I believe is something that mod companies should consider when they look at the female demographic. I have seen a lot of foreign female models that buy over priced ego-t cuz of the looks. (Kinda like slim cigarettes, they are mostly targeted towards women)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have got to get my hands on this one!!!!!!!!! If anyone sees a deal on this, please let me know.

46519321_718404061872099_1987767833035014144_o.jpg

I farking LOVE that mod. Couldn't use the tank but maybe my son would like it -- but I echo your request, if anyone sees a good deal on this, PLEASE let us know!!!

I just posted the other day, how I need a new purple mod; my purple CF4 isn't reliable so I don't use it anymore. :(

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I farking LOVE that mod. Couldn't use the tank but maybe my son would like it -- but I echo your request, if anyone sees a good deal on this, PLEASE let us know!!!

I just posted the other day, how I need a new purple mod; my purple CF4 isn't reliable so I don't use it anymore. :(

Andria
I did find it on UWell's site. 26% off... with the ship it makes it like $51 total. I'm still debating if I can afford to drop that on a mod right now. (Well, I can't but.... :rolleyes: it's purple!) I have a purple TFV8 I think will match it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My initial impression when I saw them was "pack of Kents." :giggle: My uncle smoked those for DECADES, so it looked really familiar, the white box of that size and shape.

Andria

I had an aunt and uncle who smoked Kents, also, until they both quit smoking in the early 70s.

"Pack of cigarettes" was what I thought.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
:bliss: Yipee! I just scored the Vaporesso Target 75w VTC kit in PURPLE for $18.90!!!!!!!! I've been wanting this kit ever since it came out over a year ago. Eightvape has the mod for $9.95 and the tank for $8.95 in their holiday sale. They have the Rose Gold set also.

75W-Vaporesso-TARGET-VTC-Kit-with-Ceramic-cCELL-Coil-Tank-WO-Battery_00166127fa18.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Purple is available now. Go spend some money at 3avape and use code 3AXmas12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too late- I bought the Asmodus Ultroner X EOS 180w stabwood- should be here Thursday!
I have a weakness for stabwoods!
That purple Cut would be nice ..... since I already own the black!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was just joking
Ultroner is an awesome looking device, hope you’ll enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL- That's OK- thanks for seeing one in purple and thinking of me!
When these first went on sale it was only for the black and red- of course now they have the purple!
If I already didn't own the black, I would have jumped on the pruple, but that Asmodus EOS was calling my name!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Too late- I bought the Asmodus Ultroner X EOS 180w stabwood- should be here Thursday!
I have a weakness for stabwoods!
That purple Cut would be nice ..... since I already own the black!

I've only had one item that had stab wood on it, the Sig Evaya that didn't last any time at all. Just makes me sick, because it is without doubt the most beautiful mod I've had, and one of the most beautiful I've seen. I thought it had resurrected itself, but it worked for about a week, then went back to sleep. Sigh.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have got to get my hands on this one!!!!!!!!! If anyone sees a deal on this, please let me know.

46519321_718404061872099_1987767833035014144_o.jpg
Andria

I don't know what you guys consider a deal, but I saw the MOD at eightvape for 45 bucks and the purple KIT for 65.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, as much as I want a new purple mod, I really can't be buying anything for myself -- it's that time of year, gotta spend the bucks on everyone else! :giggle: Plus we just spent about $1200 on my nice new bed and stuff to put on it, so I really have no complaints, considering the good sleep I'm getting now -- and it's soooooo pretty! :)

newbed-diag.jpg

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well, as much as I want a new purple mod, I really can't be buying anything for myself -- it's that time of year, gotta spend the bucks on everyone else! :giggle: Plus we just spent about $1200 on my nice new bed and stuff to put on it, so I really have no complaints, considering the good sleep I'm getting now -- and it's soooooo pretty! :)

View attachment 125835

Andria

Wow- so very pretty Andria, looks like money well spent!
:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've only had one item that had stab wood on it, the Sig Evaya that didn't last any time at all. Just makes me sick, because it is without doubt the most beautiful mod I've had, and one of the most beautiful I've seen. I thought it had resurrected itself, but it worked for about a week, then went back to sleep. Sigh.

Awww- that is such a shame that your Sig Evaya is not working! :hug:

That is why I love Asmodus- great customer service and repairs here in the US- I didn't want to get stuck with an expensive paperweight!
I still use my Asmodus Silvanusa daily for 3 years now- my 1st stabwood mod that I treated myself to on my 1st year no smoking anniversary.

20170124_131855_zps05dpjsyh.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years